'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate'

View attachment 305666

'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate' By Alice Edwards - Updated February 5, 2020

Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate

"Not only did Beale’s lies land a man in prison for years, but she also secured almost $15,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority."

"Lady Justice Hallett said: “The idea that a woman could send an innocent man to prison for years solely so she could obtain compensation beggars belief.”

Greeting. In this case, the alleged rapist spent SEVEN YEARS in prison before his accuser's lies and deceptions were exposed.

Frankly, considering ALL the circumstances, sentencing this fraud and liar to a TEN YEAR prison sentence is not enough punishment.

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Well, that settles it

I guess all women who complain about rape must be lying. You know how women are

rightwinger, why are you trolling me?

Because as a liberal his purpose is to impart distraction on any event that doesn’t fit the Democrat’s narrative. He is a paid poster just doing his job.

View attachment 305666

'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate' By Alice Edwards - Updated February 5, 2020

"Not only did Beale’s lies land a man in prison for years, but she also secured almost $15,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority."

"Lady Justice Hallett said: “The idea that a woman could send an innocent man to prison for years solely so she could obtain compensation beggars belief.”

Greeting. In this case, the alleged rapist spent SEVEN YEARS in prison before his accuser's lies and deceptions were exposed.

Frankly, considering ALL the circumstances, sentencing this fraud and liar to a TEN YEAR prison sentence is not enough punishment.

What is your opinion?

Peace.

Prison for life servicing any of the Male prison population that will have her daily. Including oral.

My defense would have been: But your Honer do you actually think I could get it up? I mean look at her!!!
Would you fuck her?
Again..for those who don't know...rape is not a turn on thing for the rapist. Its a CONTROL thing. Yes, the power over another human being can cause a hard on. Its not sex or the victims looks. Its the power they are claiming by invading a body. Period.

Oh I get it.
But 15 of them?
Obviously she is a mental case.

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Well, that settles it

I guess all women who complain about rape must be lying. You know how women are

No one said or even implied any such thing. YOu are disgusting.

An Eye for An Eye....

She lied about 15 rapes... so she should be raped 15 times as her punishment.

Yes, I DO understand what that means, as my wife is a multiple rape survivor.,

An Eye for An Eye....

She lied about 15 rapes... so she should be raped 15 times as her punishment.

Yes, I DO understand what that means, as my wife is a multiple rape survivor.,

Where are you going to find 15 rapist willing to stoop that low?
I guess you could start at the Academy for the blind but that only goes so far.

She deserves to be punished, as do all people who falsely accuse others of committing a crime. Remember the Central Park Five and how their lives were changed by false accusations that were supported by scumbags who even took out full-page newspaper ads. She is properly dealt with.

Now how do we deal with people who actually did rape someone, and then claim that they were innocent? Rapists do have a tendency to perjure themselves. They make up all kinds of stories.

She deserves to be punished, as do all people who falsely accuse others of committing a crime. Remember the Central Park Five and how their lives were changed by false accusations that were supported by scumbags who even took out full-page newspaper ads. She is properly dealt with.

Now how do we deal with people who actually did rape someone, and then claim that they were innocent? Rapists do have a tendency to perjure themselves. They make up all kinds of stories.
Men NEVER lie about rape. Only women. And if there is evidence such as this woman's case that ONE woman lied, then it is statistically certain that at LEAST 50% of all reported rapes are lies.

Men NEVER lie about rape. Only women. And if there is evidence such as this woman's case that ONE woman lied, then it is statistically certain that at LEAST 50% of all reported rapes are lies.

You bet! Men NEVER lie about rape. Women lie all of the time. Men are so honest! They are also so much more moral than women and are so qualified to instruct us on moral issues. They never have sex except with their lawful wives and single men are dedicated to holy celibacy unto they find their brides.

I feel a giggle attack coming on.

^^^ Not to be nosy of course, but if you are being followed, consider it a blessing that a person finds you interesting enough to pay any attention to you at all.

God bless you and those who work for attention and still don't get a sufficient enough amount of it always!!!

Holly
WTF????
One of my late favorite singers had to wait 20 years before scoring his second top ten song.

God bless you and the rest of Billy Joe Royal's fan base always!!!

Holly (forever wishing that I had discovered him sooner)

P.S. My other late favorite singer, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys.....should I even mention him.....yes. Why? I believe that a lack of attention is what led him to eating his gun on June 10, 1998.....if only I had officially discovered him sooner most definitely.....sadly I wasn't old enough to know who I was not paying enough attention to back when the spotlight was on both him and Billy Joe back in the late 1980's and early 1990s. All that I can do now is make sure that underneath the rug is never their permanent home now that they are not here anymore.

If Hillary Clinton can get laid I guess this sow can too.
jemma-beale-feat-750x393-jpg.305666

What does that have to do with the price of beans???
If you are asking me this, I am only trying to point out that maybe attention should be appreciated no matter what kind it is when so many people work for it, but they still don't get a sufficient enough amount if they get any at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Are you on some sort of drugs?

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.

Fifteen sentences for perjury, maximum sentence allowed and served consecutively. Should also have "PERJURER" tattooed on her face.

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.

Another mattress girl metoo asswipe I take it
She the size of a bug.....a volkswagon bug..

Anyone who screams rape, racism , bigotry should never ever be believed until facts ,evidence and what not is known ...

If you're a real victim you can blame the left for people thinking like that

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.

She looks like tommy tainty.... Yuck..

Forum List

Back