'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate'

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
jemma-beale-feat-750x393.jpg

'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate' By Alice Edwards - Updated February 5, 2020

Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate

"Not only did Beale’s lies land a man in prison for years, but she also secured almost $15,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority."

"Lady Justice Hallett said: “The idea that a woman could send an innocent man to prison for years solely so she could obtain compensation beggars belief.”

Greeting. In this case, the alleged rapist spent SEVEN YEARS in prison before his accuser's lies and deceptions were exposed.

Frankly, considering ALL the circumstances, sentencing this fraud and liar to a TEN YEAR prison sentence is not enough punishment.

What is your opinion?

Peace.

I agree. 10 years in prison are not enough because I fear she wouldn't spend all the 10 years in a cell.
Maybe she would get parole in 3/4 years or something like that.
To me a proper sentence would be 20 years in prison without the possibility of parole.
Unfortunately I think that's not allowed by law :(
Those men falsely accused of rape well they deserve a huge reparation (even if no amount of money could give them back all the years they have spent behind bars!)

1. If she actually serves all 10 years, then it would be an adequate punishment.

a. Here in the States, sadly, women who lie about being raped are never sent to prison.

2. I hope that the innocent man who served prison time gets adequate financial compensation.

3. Maybe she lied because she had probably never been able to get a date. So she was getting even with all males for paying attention only to a woman's looks.

if that fat woman is her I'd say she was wishfully thinking- not sure how to punish that- but, the guy who went to jail needs to be justly compensated- of course tax payers have to foot the bill that's what happens in a "civil society".

View attachment 305666

'Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men Of Rape Learns Her Fate' By Alice Edwards - Updated February 5, 2020

"Not only did Beale’s lies land a man in prison for years, but she also secured almost $15,000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority."

"Lady Justice Hallett said: “The idea that a woman could send an innocent man to prison for years solely so she could obtain compensation beggars belief.”

Greeting. In this case, the alleged rapist spent SEVEN YEARS in prison before his accuser's lies and deceptions were exposed.

Frankly, considering ALL the circumstances, sentencing this fraud and liar to a TEN YEAR prison sentence is not enough punishment.

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Well, that settles it

I guess all women who complain about rape must be lying. You know how women are

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Well, that settles it

rightwinger, why are you trolling me?

^^^ Not to be nosy of course, but if you are being followed, consider it a blessing that a person finds you interesting enough to pay any attention to you at all.

God bless you and those who work for attention and still don't get a sufficient enough amount of it always!!!

Holly

My defense would have been: But your Honer do you actually think I could get it up? I mean look at her!!!
Would you fuck her?
I've heard of depraved stuff, such as black youth raping a 90 year old woman, so I think that in some cases the rapists are simply perverse and do it for sadistic reasons, not just because they think she's "hot".

As far as "fantasies" go, I'm aware that consensual couples may engage in "domination fantasies" (e.x. such as what's depicted in some Romance novels), but I don't consider that the same as "wishing" to get raped at all.

Anymore than I'd consider participating in a boxing match the same as "wishing" to get mugged on the street.

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Some day I'd be eager to review actual court cases on this subject and what the trends are, rather than jumping to hysteric conclusions which usually make thing all about perceived sex discrimination.

(e.x. Men complaining that the system is biased against men, or women complaining that people don't take the rape charges seriously, and so forth).

^^^ Not to be nosy of course, but if you are being followed, consider it a blessing that a person finds you interesting enough to pay any attention to you at all.

God bless you and those who work for attention and still don't get a sufficient enough amount of it always!!!

Holly
WTF????

My defense would have been: But your Honer do you actually think I could get it up? I mean look at her!!!
Would you fuck her?
Again..for those who don't know...rape is not a turn on thing for the rapist. Its a CONTROL thing. Yes, the power over another human being can cause a hard on. Its not sex or the victims looks. Its the power they are claiming by invading a body. Period.

View attachment 305666

What is your opinion?

Peace.
Well, that settles it

The judge was a woman, so I don't think she was accusing herself of that, no - just this 'specific' one.

Would you fuck her?
I've heard of depraved stuff, such as black youth raping a 90 year old woman, so I think that in some cases the rapists are simply perverse and do it for sadistic reasons, not just because they think she's "hot".

As far as "fantasies" go, I'm aware that consensual couples may engage in "domination fantasies" (e.x. such as what's depicted in some Romance novels), but I don't consider that the same as "wishing" to get raped at all.

Anymore than I'd consider participating in a boxing match the same as "wishing" to get mugged on the street.

I understand that....But 15 of them!!!!
The laws of probability say she's lying!!! No way are there 15 men who want to exert dominance that bad!!!

Would you fuck her?
Again..for those who don't know...rape is not a turn on thing for the rapist. Its a CONTROL thing. Yes, the power over another human being can cause a hard on. Its not sex or the victims looks. Its the power they are claiming by invading a body. Period.
I somewhat believe that, maybe especially in child predators, in some cases it wasn't due to 'lack of sex', but a intentional and methodical predation on children.

Would you fuck her?

Oh I get it.
But 15 of them?

Forum List

Back