Is this the case for all women when it comes to housing? I am noticing lots of women between 30

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
and 40 dont have their own place. I dont find out right away but most black women seem to live with their family. Is this the case for white women too?

and 40 dont have their own place. I dont find out right away but most black women seem to live with their family. Is this the case for white women too?
A lot of white women between 30-40 years old live with THEIR kids and their husbands.

So all those white wommins I see online is looking for affair?

Don't be a stupid ass. Very little can be said of ALL women.

Pigeon holing, labeling and categorizing people is a useless waste of time.

You should have learned this by now.

Don't be a stupid ass. Very little can be said of ALL women.

Pigeon holing, labeling and categorizing people is a useless waste of time.

You should have learned this by now.

you got own spot? LOL

Its conservative women. Their politics is repulsive and they are as romantic as a rancid cadaver.

Its conservative women. Their politics is repulsive and they are as romantic as a rancid cadaver.
Ahhh...to remain 20 years old until your 90.

Most females have husbands and kids by the time that they are that age.

God bless you and them and their families always!!!

Holly

Single Women between 30-40 years old may not be buying a place because they don’t want to deal with the maintenance, so it’s easier just to rent. Apparently the woman you seem to attract, live with their kids in their parents basement. Do you have a mirror in your house?

Single Women between 30-40 years old may not be buying a place because they don’t want to deal with the maintenance, so it’s easier just to rent. Apparently the woman you seem to attract, live with their kids in their parents basement. Do you have a mirror in your house?

The last few women I talked to lives with a family member like brother or mother

White women prefer a double wide

Forum List

Back