Woman sentenced for lying about rape enrages America with her response in court

Yeah I’m going to go to the police and tell them 17 years ago this guy put his dick in my ass and didn’t stop when I said to....
He penetrated me without my consent
and that IS rape.
Your timeline is a defense lawyers dream. This is exactly the problem. There are people who actually get raped, but you hit the sack with this guy again with the same result.

I'm not sure even a jury of feminazis would convict.

Your use of the term "feminazis" tells us what a low-level and ignorant person you are. It's sad, really, that some people never grow up.
I didn't coin it, but there is a certain consistency in conflating radical feminism with Nazis by their natures. That's a given.

My God you’re dense. Your devotion to your ideology is clouding your ability to think.

I'm dense because I know that people who do these things have reason to deny doing it? I'm dense because I believe that people who who have stayed silent for decades have now come forward in an awkward situation? I'm dense because I believe the now middle-aged men and women who have come forward with their stories about their treatment as children by Roman Catholic priests? How does this cloud my ability to think? Right-wingers want to cover this misbehavior up and protect the perps. How come they allow 13-year-olds to "marry" their rapists?

Youre dense because you accuse one group solely for the problem.

The rate of women lying in these circumstances is far, far less than that of men when questioned. Some people say nothing at all and never report it, even if there actually exists or existed a competent system for reporting it. Now we have people coming forward about their experiences of years ago. People molested by priests. People telling their stories on MeToo. I believe them. I would love to hear what the guy in Ireland said to the Pope about being molested by a priest when he was a child years ago.

I do have a problem, a big, big problem, with the right-wingers' tendency to try to sweep all of these problems under the rug. Go back and read all of these demands for more and more "evidence" when people know damned well that molesters don't do it when other people are around and that victims have been treated more harshly than the people who molested them, and many molesters/rapists have some method to threaten their victims into silence. Society has been cooperative in allowing them to hide their doings, and I'm glad to see this veil being ripped off.

Also, one thing that I've learned from the right-wingers on USMB is that they do not understand the most basic thing about our law-enforcement/justice system, regardless of the issue. People don't automatically go to jail and no one can be held for no reason. There has to be a plea by the defendant or a trial. At trial, the credibility of the witnesses is evaluated. Rules of Evidence are operative, including evidence of prior inconsistent statements, and similar acts.

I had my own Me, Too moments years ago; unreported and there is no way to ever get back at the people who did these things now, and there wasn't then. But I believe roy moore's accusers, I believe the people who have come forward after being molested by Catholic priests, and I believe the people who have come forward with their stories on Me, Too; people from so many countries!

I think that the right-wingers want to hide all of this.
" Right wingers want to hide all this" . Youre a moron.

So go ahead and call me another name because this is all that you can do. Your actions speak much more loudly than your words do.
As do yours Hysteria.

Yeah I’m going to go to the police and tell them 17 years ago this guy put his dick in my ass and didn’t stop when I said to....
and that IS rape.
Your timeline is a defense lawyers dream. This is exactly the problem. There are people who actually get raped, but you hit the sack with this guy again with the same result.

Oh so now I deserved it, huh? Fuck off.

and that IS rape.

Oh so now I deserved it, huh? Fuck off.
You and your boyfriend deserved each other, Outside of that, I am little concerned. However, I do bridle at floozies making dubious accusations of rape, to get back on topic.

People on the right don’t condone the behavior. You are completely off the bubble in what you said. Period.
Right-wingers want to set the evidence bar so high that no perp can ever be punished for his/her behavior. They accept it and condone it and think that the victims should just accept it as normal. Yet most of us know that a person does not put his or her hands on another. This comes from kindergarten. Right-wingers condone misconduct. Look at the roy moore case, when people defended him against the stories of at least nine or ten people who witnessed his behavior. Yes. I believe them, as I believe the hundreds of adults here, in the UK, and in Ireland who attest to having been assaulted by Catholic priests when they were children.
My God you’re dense. Your devotion to your ideology is clouding your ability to think.

I'm dense because I know that people who do these things have reason to deny doing it? I'm dense because I believe that people who who have stayed silent for decades have now come forward in an awkward situation? I'm dense because I believe the now middle-aged men and women who have come forward with their stories about their treatment as children by Roman Catholic priests? How does this cloud my ability to think? Right-wingers want to cover this misbehavior up and protect the perps. How come they allow 13-year-olds to "marry" their rapists?

Youre dense because you accuse one group solely for the problem.

The rate of women lying in these circumstances is far, far less than that of men when questioned. Some people say nothing at all and never report it, even if there actually exists or existed a competent system for reporting it. Now we have people coming forward about their experiences of years ago. People molested by priests. People telling their stories on MeToo. I believe them. I would love to hear what the guy in Ireland said to the Pope about being molested by a priest when he was a child years ago.

I do have a problem, a big, big problem, with the right-wingers' tendency to try to sweep all of these problems under the rug. Go back and read all of these demands for more and more "evidence" when people know damned well that molesters don't do it when other people are around and that victims have been treated more harshly than the people who molested them, and many molesters/rapists have some method to threaten their victims into silence. Society has been cooperative in allowing them to hide their doings, and I'm glad to see this veil being ripped off.

Also, one thing that I've learned from the right-wingers on USMB is that they do not understand the most basic thing about our law-enforcement/justice system, regardless of the issue. People don't automatically go to jail and no one can be held for no reason. There has to be a plea by the defendant or a trial. At trial, the credibility of the witnesses is evaluated. Rules of Evidence are operative, including evidence of prior inconsistent statements, and similar acts.

I had my own Me, Too moments years ago; unreported and there is no way to ever get back at the people who did these things now, and there wasn't then. But I believe roy moore's accusers, I believe the people who have come forward after being molested by Catholic priests, and I believe the people who have come forward with their stories on Me, Too; people from so many countries!

I think that the right-wingers want to hide all of this.

OK, one more time...there is no trial. There is no jury. There is simply a public accusation-no proof required, accusation constitutes guilt-and a man's life is ruined. The man involved-whether or not he is guilty of anything at all-now wears a scarlet letter that will follow him to his grave.

Forum List

Back