Woman to be the top officer of the US Coast Guard

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like the Biden administration continues with the mission of weakening the military by woke policies.

Then they wonder why enlistment and reenlistment are down 30%.

Biden has done more damage to the US military with woke polices than any foreign military could ever do. Just like his Chinese benefactors wanted him to do.

Meet Coast Guard Admiral Linda Fagan, the First Woman to Lead a Branch of the U.S. Military

On Wednesday, history was made as Admiral Linda Fagan became not only the first woman to lead the Coast Guard — but the first woman to lead any branch of the U.S. armed forces.

Last edited:
Is she capable and qualified?

Is she a real she?

Looks like the Biden administration continues with the mission of weakening the military by woke policies.

Then they wonder why reenlistment is down 30%.

Biden has done more damage to the US military with woke polices than any foreign military could ever do. Just like his Chinese benefactors wanted him to do.

Meet Coast Guard Admiral Linda Fagan, the First Woman to Lead a Branch of the U.S. Military

On Wednesday, history was made as Admiral Linda Fagan became not only the first woman to lead the Coast Guard — but the first woman to lead any branch of the U.S. armed forces.
Biden and the DNC won't be satisfied until they have weakened this once great country to the point that we are nothing but subjects of the global cabal.

Congratulations to her.

The fact it makes right wing loons crazy is just a bonus.

I am glad you think so. When you are begging for the military to save you, and no one shows.

Reflect back on this post of yours.

right wing idiots just hate women.
Flash WTF.

Flash ALWAYS says the quiet part out loud.

Leftwingers can't even define what a woman is as you can't even call them mothers.

So go fuck yourself, retard.

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 9.46.41 PM.png

What part do you dislike westwall , you hateful scum?

Leftwingers can't even define what a woman is as you can't even call them mothers.

So go fuck yourself, retard.
I have NO PROBLEM defining "What is a Woman"

You don't have ANY idea how to define Patriot.
Are you, westwall a Patriot, a Fake Patriot, or just an idiot?

I have NO PROBLEM defining "What is a Woman"

You don't have ANY idea how to define Patriot.
Are you, westwall a Patriot, a Fake Patriot, or just an idiot?

I am for the COTUS, dumbfuck. You know, that Founding document you wipe your ass with.

So that makes me a patriot, and YOU a fucking fascist.

The part where you asshats want to destroy women's sports, where you denigrate women at every turn.

YOU are the hateful swine, douchbag.
Men have NO right to compete in Women's Sports.
I've stated this many times.
Your inability to search for my stance falls on you.

I despise that someone (anyone) allows men to compete with women.
3 Categories.
1). Men Only
2). Women Only
3). Other, if you're not identifying as a man or a woman, you compete in 3).

Men have NO right to compete in Women's Sports.
I've stated this many times.
Your inability to search for my stance falls on you.

I despise that someone (anyone) allows men to compete with women.
3 Categories.
1). Men Only
2). Women Only
3). Other, if you're not identifying as a man or a woman, you compete in 3).
How many genders and what bathrooms do they use in the Puget Sound school that you teach at, Winnie? You voted for Inslee, you back his policies and he says they can use any bathroom they want and you can't stop them. I guess you should probably vote your values instead of Inslee--or did you vote your values, LMAO

The part where you asshats want to destroy women's sports, where you denigrate women at every turn.

YOU are the hateful swine, douchbag.
Fuck You for blindly accusing me.
Your HATE is noted, because your tiny mind allows no input.
You ae stuck on HOLD.

Sucks to be You.
Now FU.

Fuck You for blindly accusing me.
Your HATE is noted, because your tiny mind allows no input.
You ae stuck on HOLD.

Sucks to be You.
Now FU.

You dumbasses are the ultimate woman haters. You hate everything about them. You also support men, engaging in their sexual fetish with children, which makes you a fucking perv.

Normal people despise those who abuse children. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back