Woman to be the top officer of the US Coast Guard

You dumbasses are the ultimate woman haters. You hate everything about them. You also support men, engaging in their sexual fetish with children, which makes you a fucking perv.

Normal people despise those who abuse children. Dumbass.
Your LIES only make you weaker.

Your LIES only make you weaker.

You go with that, moron. Everyone knows what sort of freaks you are. You should have left the children alone.

That's the hill we die on. And you too.

You go with that, moron. Everyone knows what sort of freaks you are. You should have left the children alone.

That's the hill we die on. And you too.
I guarantee that you are more of a freak than 70% of the USMB posters.
Why do you hate women and children?

Looks like the Biden administration continues with the mission of weakening the military by woke policies.

Then they wonder why enlistment and reenlistment are down 30%.

Biden has done more damage to the US military with woke polices than any foreign military could ever do. Just like his Chinese benefactors wanted him to do.

Meet Coast Guard Admiral Linda Fagan, the First Woman to Lead a Branch of the U.S. Military

On Wednesday, history was made as Admiral Linda Fagan became not only the first woman to lead the Coast Guard — but the first woman to lead any branch of the U.S. armed forces.

I just read her Wiki page. She joined the Coast Guard in 1985. That means she has dedicated her life to serving in the Coast Guard since I was a Sophomore in High School.

In those years she had to be involved in countless rescues. Risking her life to save others.

Ah shit. Why bother. All you are going to see is some broad in uniform. Not a real Guardsman.

I guarantee that you are more of a freak than 70% of the USMB posters.
Why do you hate women and children?

Ahhh, look at the pervert trying to deflect.

You suck at this, dude.

Only in the world of affirmative action.

I wonder how many much more qualified men were passed over so that Biden could have his stupid woke policies?
Here is an even better story sure to make your head spin around and projectile vomit pea soup

This is the big news that you missed. Deal with it! It's not about Woke. It about picking the best people for the job regardless of what is between their legs. This OP is just moronic misogynistic MAGA shit.

Here is an even better story sure to make your head spin around and projectile vomit pea soup

This is the big news that you missed. Deal with it! It's not about Woke. It about picking the best people for the job regardless of what is between their legs. This OP is just moronic misogynistic MAGA shit.
Anti wokeness in not misogynistic you dumbass Moon Bat.

Wokeness is a mental illness that all you idiot Moon Bats are afflicted with and in this case is destroying our military.

The purpose of the military is not to promote diversity, equity or inclusion. It is not a goddamn social justice program. It is about killing the enemy.

This piece of shit Potatohead is hell bent on destroying the military by not having the best people in leadership. Just like his Chinese buddies hired him to do.

To Biden and you moronic Moon Bats promoting queers, trannies, and dumbass unqualified affirmative action Negroes and women over much better qualified White men is more important than having a strong military.

Shame on you!

Anti wokeness in not misogynistic you dumbass Moon Bat.

Wokeness is a mental illness that all you idiot Moon Bats are afflicted with and in this case is destroying our military.

The purpose of the military is not to promote diversity, equity or inclusion. It is not a goddamn social justice program. It is about killing the enemy.

This piece of shit Potatohead is hell bent on destroying the military by not having the best people in leadership. Just like his Chinese buddies hired him to do.

To Biden and you moronic Moon Bats promoting queers, trannies, and dumbass unqualified affirmative action Negroes and women over much better qualified White men is more important than having a strong military.

Shame on you!
Holy shit on a shingle!! You actually did just projective vomit pea soup!!! That what I love abut you. It's so easy to induce appoplexy ! It is so much fun! The really pathetic part is that you have no idea what woke actually is and can't actually articulate why it's bad. You people are actually to stupid to know how stupid you are and think that every one else who you try to feed your equine excrement are the stupid ones

Holy shit on a shingle!! You actually did just projective vomit pea soup!!! That what I love abut you. It's so easy to induce appoplexy ! It is so much fun! The really pathetic part is that you have no idea what woke actually is and can't actually articulate why it's bad. You people are actually to stupid to know how stupid you are and think that every one else who you try to feed your equine excrement are the stupid ones

You are confused Moon Bat.

My son is an Iraqi War vet that has stayed in touch with the guys he served in combat with. Several of them stayed in the Army for a career. Cavalry Scouts. They are getting close to retirement now.

They tell my son that Biden has destroyed morale in the military because of his filthy ass woke policies.

White heterosexual men are being passed over for promotion because the slots are given to diversity candidates. Unqualified Blacks and Browns and women mostly. The way to get a promotion is to be a queer.

No wonder reenlistment and enlistment is hurting so much. Both is down about 30%. The real strength of the military has always patriotic White men mostly from the South and Midwest and now they are told not to apply.

This piece of shit Potatohead destroyed our once great military with this sicko diversity, equality and inclusion bullshit. Just like he fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, destroyed our border sovereignty, decreased family income, gave us massive inflation and did away with energy independence to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos.

The Worthless Negro very seldom got anything right. However, the one thing he did get correct was telling us to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up. In this case the military.

You are confused Moon Bat.

My son is an Iraqi War vet that has stayed in touch with the guys he served in combat with. Several of them stayed in the Army for a career. Cavalry Scouts. They are getting close to retirement now.

They tell my son that Biden has destroyed morale in the military because of his filthy ass woke policies.

White heterosexual men are being passed over for promotion because the slots are given to diversity candidates. Unqualified Blacks and Browns and women mostly. The way to get a promotion is to be a queer.

No wonder reenlistment and enlistment is hurting so much. Both is down about 30%. The real strength of the military has always patriotic White men mostly from the South and Midwest and now they are told not to apply.

This piece of shit Potatohead destroyed our once great military with this sicko diversity, equality and inclusion bullshit. Just like he fucked up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, destroyed our border sovereignty, decreased family income, gave us massive inflation and did away with energy independence to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos.

The Worthless Negro very seldom got anything right. However, the one thing he did get correct was telling us to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up. In this case the military.
Well, first allow me to thank your son for his service. Secondly, I am aware of the fact that his perspective exists and for those who experience the military environment, it is very real.

However, it is not the only perspective

Some excerpts:

The enduring ideological question of whether environmental and climate conditions should be a matter of priority concern for the military remains a subject of visceral debate.

What critics deride as “wokeness” is, for the military, seed corn for institutional vitality. Faced with the many divisive forces at play in American society today, as well as its own internal ethical shortcomings, the military needs wokeness among those in uniform now more than ever.

Like “cancel culture,” “virtue signaling,” and “critical race theory,” wokeness has regrettably been distorted into a pejorative. Yet, at its core, wokeness conveys critical self-awareness and altruistic allegiance to the rights and just treatment of others. It is this pure form—not its distorted, pejorative antithesis—that a military rhetorically committed to the virtues of good order and discipline (selfless self-discipline) and unit cohesion (unifying unity) needs more of. Effectively, wokeness is where the Golden Rule (“Love they neighbor as thyself”) meets the National Motto (“Out of many, one”).

I suspect that the abti woke hysteria has less to do with concern for Military rediness than it does with the desire to preserve white male domination of the institution .Here is more

According to critics of the U.S. military, its civilian and military leaders are overly fixated on diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives at the expense of the military’s warfighting mission and organizational well-being. These commentators and politicians accuse the military of everything from making servicemembers uncomfortable in the ranks by requiring their participation in diversity training to wasting time and money and damaging recruitment through those efforts.

These attacks are doing serious damage to the U.S. military and, by extension, U.S. national security. They undermine the military’s internal cohesion, politicize oversight, and distract Congress and the American people from serious national security problems — all while addressing a problem that is poorly defined and mostly unsubstantiated. Those who have long seen these attacks for what they are — more performative partisanship than substantive critiques of real problems — should do more to counter them effectively.

Looks like the Biden administration continues with the mission of weakening the military by woke policies.

Then they wonder why enlistment and reenlistment are down 30%.

Biden has done more damage to the US military with woke polices than any foreign military could ever do. Just like his Chinese benefactors wanted him to do.

Meet Coast Guard Admiral Linda Fagan, the First Woman to Lead a Branch of the U.S. Military

On Wednesday, history was made as Admiral Linda Fagan became not only the first woman to lead the Coast Guard — but the first woman to lead any branch of the U.S. armed forces.
Why exactly are you bitching other than rampant sexism? She was vice commandant already and her nomination had 100% approval by the Senate. So why are you being such a Russobot piece of shit?

Forum List

Back