Woman pepper-sprayed man for not wearing face mask at San Diego dog park, eating in restricted area: report

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Seems like a reasonable and sane response... :bang3::102:

Woman pepper-sprayed man for not wearing face mask at San Diego dog park, eating in restricted area: report

A woman has posted a video of a stranger attacking her husband with pepper spray for allegedly not wearing a coronavirus mask at a San Diego dog park while having lunch.

“That is me crying hysterically in the background because my innocent husband just got maced for no reason,” Ash O’Brien says in a Facebook post that includes the cellphone video.

O’Brien told KGTV the incident took place Thursday afternoon at the Dusty Rhodes Dog Park in San Diego. They had brought their pug puppy to the park. She said the person who had the pepper spray was a woman wearing a face mask who was at the park with her dog.

“Automatically started saying stuff, us not wearing a mask when we were social distancing,” she told the station. “There was no one near us. Wherever it’s required we wear it.”

The wife who posted the video is the most hateable person in this story.

"That was me crying hysterically in the background, as my husband was pepper sprayed. If only there was somebody there not holding a cellphone to defend him."

A woman has posted a video of a stranger attacking her husband with pepper spray for allegedly not wearing a coronavirus mask at a San Diego dog park while having lunch.

“That is me crying hysterically in the background because my innocent husband just got maced for no reason,” Ash O’Brien says in a Facebook post that includes the cellphone video.

O’Brien told KGTV the incident took place Thursday afternoon at the Dusty Rhodes Dog Park in San Diego. They had brought their pug puppy to the park. She said the person who had the pepper spray was a woman wearing a face mask who was at the park with her dog.

“Automatically started saying stuff, us not wearing a mask when we were social distancing,” she told the station. “There was no one near us. Wherever it’s required we wear it.”
TWO THOUGHTS:
  1. If some old bag came up to me trying to mace me while minding my own business alone eating in a dog park, I think I'd have to thrust kick her right in the sternum. Hopefully crack her rib cage.
  2. Sadly, I really can't blame her though, she's merely reacting to the irresponsible, hysterical media which have pumped up all these people with irrational fear!
I guess I should stop carrying when I'm out. That way I'll be less tempted to shoot some idiot who comes up and tries to assault me, verbally or otherwise, for not only exercising my individual liberty, but also my doctor's advice.

Sadly, I really can't blame her though, she's merely reacting to the irresponsible, hysterical media which have pumped up all these people with irrational fear!
I agree with this (not killing the woman though). This hysteria is created by the Democrat politicians and their media

This is assault. The busybody needs to be arrested

Last edited:

People will do anything to God's image, when people don't realize that we are made in God's naked image. That is why we are clothed outside. People are punished in like manner when nude. Church leaders get a kick out of seeing god's image, being bad to god's image.

Forum List

Back