Policing, as a professional activity, is a relatively modern phenomenon finding its origins in England most directly for the Ontario Provincial Police

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I did a search of "what was Ontario Provincial Police" original purpose. I did so for the RCMP as well, as it is well known they were put in place to control the Indigenous population in Canada.

One really has to get an understanding of policing history, to appreciate how much it has truly become a "professional apparatus" in Canada. There are limits as to what citizens should expect to spend resources on, and $160k+ (the liar in my high school who said I had a gun at school, which was of course, B.S, is making that much per the Sunshine List. It makes me sick that any agency would hire such a POS scumbag) is not at all a good use of resources. It's mismanagement at it's finest.

Here is a link to the Ontario Provincial Police museum, and it tells us all we need to know about their history. Policing has been a real growth "industry" in Canada. The Security Industrial Complex in a failing and flailing economy. Largely unaccountable, lacking transparency, the reputation of our police agencies has really taken a hit as more citizens like myself blow the whistle on their creepy covert activities against citizens.

Honor good, honest police in uniform, do NOT become a low performing, human/civil right destroying shytehole as we (and England long before us) have become.

The OPP Museum > Historical Highlights.

I did a search of "what was Ontario Provincial Police" original purpose. I did so for the RCMP as well, as it is well known they were put in place to control the Indigenous population in Canada.

No, I'm pretty sure the OPP was put in place to control the Rolling Stones.

1595787112824.jpeg

Moderator alert --- the above is called "HUMOR", dickheads.

Forum List

Back