Woman Pedophiles

When I was in high school one guy bragged that he was screwing the female music teacher but nobody believed him.

This is more prevalent today because of social media. Most young males consider this a badge of honor instead of being a victim so they keep silent.

When an older Woman targets boy, the boy does not feel like target and more like one hell lucky guy. Because Women are not really as a predator, their sexual abuse of girls and boy is seen as not as important.

The sexual abuse of boys and girls by Nuns is very seldom discussed. One nun in Southern California victimized something 50-girls and boys. That is because while a priest is a pedo, he is tranferred The nun is viewed as loving person.

When I was in high school one guy bragged that he was screwing the female music teacher but nobody believed him.

That's exactly the thing. Back in the day, everyone would think that the kid was lying.

Although , I'm not sure how many kids in Catholic school would want to brag about banging a nun.

This is more prevalent today because of social media. Most young males consider this a badge of honor instead of being a victim so they keep silent.

Not really a badge of honor....

It's still domination of another form by these women. They are dominating and controlling these teen children. Where it's a fantasy for guys who think their teachers are pretty....it really is something very different and abuse.

What's missing (until X and a few others) started showing up in interviews of what happened between the teachers and students is that it's completely identifiable abuse, degradation and manipulation.

These victims aren't captains of the football or basketball teams....these are quiet children who are vulnerable and fearful. These women deserve all the time they get and usually more.

These type of crimes seem more prevalent in recent years.

Where were all those hot and horny teachers when I was in school? All I got was a rap on the back of the hand with a ruler by a dried-up old ratbag, for counting with my fingers.

Any adult who has sex with a minor should be removed from the population. Male or female it doesn’t matter. One bullet to the skull then let the buzzards and worms have a feast.

Forum List

Back