woman loses both legs and both hands following 2nd Pfizer shot.. photos are jarring!

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

This is unbelievable.. OK, I admit I have not watched the video but I will do so soon... and then there are all the other cases of people having bad reactions to taking this UN-tested (from what I hear) vaccine..

you wonder... Is this deliberate?

i just read more of this.. You wonder.. OK, I myself wonder.. but I will wait until I get more information to say what exactly I wonder... That said, plenty of posters here know what I'm talking about...

You bet it's deliberate. And they are going to keep right on injecting. Depopulation is the goal and everybody involved in this sinister plan is a member of the global depopulation summit. < They refer to us as the useless eaters.

Oh, and they just confirmed that the serum does indeed go to the testicles and will cause infertility. That is why our country is giving it to toddlers.

This is unbelievable.. OK, I admit I have not watched the video but I will do so soon... and then there are all the other cases of people having bad reactions to taking this UN-tested (from what I hear) vaccine..

i just read more of this.. You wonder.. OK, I myself wonder.. but I will wait until I get more information to say what exactly I wonder... That said, plenty of posters here know what I'm talking about...
She should have prayed harder

Sure, it is. Have you heard the one where the guy's balls burst? True story.

But then, what can you expect? This is the Trump vaccine after all. He did that on purpose to kill you guys.

She should have prayed harder
FB_IMG_1655139073673.jpg

You bet it's deliberate. And they are going to keep right on injecting. Depopulation is the goal and everybody involved in this sinister plan is a member of the global depopulation summit. < They refer to us as the useless eaters.

Oh, and they just confirmed that the serum does indeed go to the testicles and will cause infertility. That is why our country is giving it to toddlers.
:cuckoo:

Sure you can lose your hands and feet, and the jab doesn’t keep you from getting and transmitting Covid, but we’re pretty sure it reduces symptoms.

You recycled a news story that was already beaten to death on this forum after it was published last August!

You obviously did not read the article. It says there no link to the COVID vaccine has been determined.

wow... i didn't know that about toddlers.. Are they being vaxxed?

those pigs

Sure, it is. Have you heard the one where the guy's balls burst? True story.

But then, what can you expect? This is the Trump vaccine after all. He did that on purpose to kill you guys.
how utterly insane

it was Big Pharma who created these chimera vaccines

You recycled a news story that was already beaten to death on this forum after it was published last August!

You obviously did not read the article. It says there no link to the COVID vaccine has been determined.
oh, did the all-trustworthy gummit tell u that?

:rolleyes:

Don't you know? Big Pharma says there is never a link. Her hands and legs just fell off on their own, a young healthy working nurse's aid.. Like the new Sudden Adult Death Syndrome LOL. And the new 40% increase in all-cause mortality. But none of it has to do with the novel "vaccines" whose clinical safety trials are not even over until 2024.

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontlineDoctors on June 22, 2022 (View at Rumble)

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400:

“Until March 2020, the CICP [Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program,] attracted little attention, deciding fewer than 500 cases in its entire history. It’s now drowning in a 16-fold spike in claims, with more than 5,400 COVID-19 vaccine injury cases pending.”

US Army Special Forces and Military Doctor Lt. Colonel Peter Chambers Describes His and Others’ COVID Vaccine Injuries in US Military (view at Rumble)

Needless to say you will never mention what you know because I have present it to you many times, that growing numbers of world-class pathologists have made a DIRECT link between all the death and maiming we see, and the mRNA shots:

CDC Study Falsifies Definitions to Cover Up Vaccine Deaths Shown by Autopsies

(Below source)

screenshot-2022-03-30-10.53.21-pm.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back