Woman Falls overboard Carnival Cruise line

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Wow and they just floated away into port. poor lady. the cruise liune dont give a shitl. monaing they have to look for her. A life means nothing to the cruise lines.
Well, yeah. A ship that big cruising at that speed at night that takes a couple of miles to turn with vague information...what was it you were looking for?
Either a drunken escapade gone terribly wrong...or a suicide attempt.

Either way. What is it you would have liked them to do?

One does not "fall" overboard on one of these ships. The railing is nearly chest-high. You'd literally have to climb it or get a running start and vault over it. Sounds like suicide. Now, those who cared about her will never have a body to put to rest and they'll continue to suffer longer than they should.

One does not "fall" overboard on one of these ships. The railing is nearly chest-high. You'd literally have to climb it or get a running start and vault over it. Sounds like suicide. Now, those who cared about her will never have a body to put to rest and they'll continue to suffer longer than they should.
I didn’t push her over the rail. I have an airtight alibi!

That's like what? 30 feet or more from the deck to the water?

That had to hurt if it didn't knock her out.

About 3 a.m., we were awakened by a general announcement across the ship with a warning going, 'Man overboard! Man overboard! Man overboard!'"

No wonder they couldn't find her! They were looking for a man! :smoke:

Oh well, 3:30AM, 20-something California girl overboard falls over railing drunk. Had to be a Biddum voter.

1639346091911.png

And just like that, she was gone I tell ya, disappeared into thin air!

White power!

Well, yeah. A ship that big cruising at that speed at night that takes a couple of miles to turn with vague information...what was it you were looking for?
Either a drunken escapade gone terribly wrong...or a suicide attempt.

Either way. What is it you would have liked them to do?
they hasve it on video when it happend .they can find here. they do not care.

Probably murdered. It's one of the world's most common seaboard mystery plots. Because it happens. Pretty easy, really. Inconvenient girl, maybe preggers, get her drunk, let people see she's drunk, take her up to a deserted deck, heave her over. Go to bed.

Why anyone would ever go on these lethal cruises, I have no idea. I went once, in their heyday, but now they are just Death Ships.

Probably murdered. It's one of the world's most common seaboard mystery plots. Because it happens. Pretty easy, really. Inconvenient girl, maybe preggers, get her drunk, let people see she's drunk, take her up to a deserted deck, heave her over. Go to bed.

Why anyone would ever go on these lethal cruises, I have no idea. I went once, in their heyday, but now they are just Death Ships.
I wouldnt . There far to dangerous.

I dunno about death ships but if I'm spending thousands for a trip I sure as fuck ain't getting on a metal box for a week. What a waste of time. Might as well just goto Branson or Vegas

We went on a cruise once. That's it. Never again.

Nothing interesting to do but eat, and that ain't my style.

Been on two cruises. They were fun.

On the first one, the missus and I won a bingo game and all the trivia contests.

The second one was a family reunion. I contemplated jumping overboard.

Been on two cruises. They were fun.

On the first one, the missus and I won a bingo game and all the trivia contests.

The second one was a family reunion. I contemplated jumping overboard.

Good one! LOL!:auiqs.jpg:

That's like what? 30 feet or more from the deck to the water?

That had to hurt if it didn't knock her out.

Depends what deck you're on.

1639365928981.png

If that tug is 6 feet or so from the waterline to the deck...deck 3 (where the railing is) should be closer to about 60-740 feet I would imagine.

I saw in the New York Post, there is a story about it being foul play. We should wait to hear what a real news source says.

Forum List

Back