Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia

...........................................................^^^ Broken record . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

LoL : ) yes , this is boring to say same things over and over again . This is why I dont want to discuss about any religion : )

...........................................................^^^ Broken record . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

LoL : ) yes , this is boring to say same things over and over again . This is why I dont want to discuss about any religion : )

You don't find it boring as much as you find it uncomfortable to address.

It's just a fact that across so much of the Moslem middle east, women live a harried existence that hasn't changed much since the 7th century. Scared women, hiding in their rooms, forced into their Shame Sacks and treated as little more than disposable property.

It's just a fact that across so much of the Moslem middle east, women live a harried existence that hasn't changed much since the 7th century. Scared women, hiding in their rooms, forced into their Shame Sacks and treated as little more than disposable property.

and I said this is not about islam but people mentality . And I gave example another sunni muslim country with 80 million population . But still you say the same thing , because you're obsessive and islamaphobic : ) I cant help beyond that , there are psychiatrists for that : )

and I said this is not about islam but people mentality . And I gave example another sunni muslim country with 80 million population . But still you say the same thing , because you're obsessive and islamaphobic : ) I cant help beyond that , there are psychiatrists for that : )
Hollie has come here with a bag full of hate and a mission to destroy this thread.

It's best just to ignore he/she/it . :cool:

Lottsa women drivers in Egypt. And they were every bit as aggressive behind the wheel as men.

It's not about Islam?

Where else on the planet are women forced into Shame Sacks?

Where else on the planet are women forced into Shame Sacks?
I don't know the answer to that one?

But rumour has it that you are an ugly 2 bagger.

(the second bag is for security in case the first bag falls off) :lol: :lol:

bagger.jpg

Indeed, in Palestine women drive around in their cars with their hair in the breeze. Even in Gaza.

Seriously? A friend told me once that middle eastern women rule the roost at home and that their men are the most henpecked men in the universe!

Seriously? A friend told me once that middle eastern women rule the roost at home and that their men are the most henpecked men in the universe!
It's an open secret among muslims that Saudi men are the most henpecked of all the Gulf arabs.

In knew a muslim girl that worked as a nanny for a Saudi family in the U.S. and she said that although the woman wore the veil in public and acted submissive.

But at home she was a tyrant and bossed her husband around mercilessly. . :lol:

This is one step closer to forcing the rights for some to be granted for all.

"An unidentified female defied Saudi Arabia's ban on driving by hopping behind the wheel. A video of her journey was posted by popular blogger Eman al-Nafjan.

The woman can be seen driving on a relatively busy highway. When other motorists pass her on the left, they give her a thumbs-up in support.

Al-Nafjan spoke with CNN's Mohammed Jamjoom about the drive. Jamjoom wrote that al-Nafjan described other drivers' reactions as "fantastic" and went "beyond acceptance."

Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia; gets support from fellow drivers

Suadi Woman defies driving ban VIDEO

Further, Women members of Saudi Shoura Council challenge driving ban

"Women members of Saudi Arabia's influential Shoura Council which advises King Abdullah have proposed allowing women to drive, challenging a tradition upheld by the deeply conservative clerical establishment.

The council is the nearest the kingdom has to a parliament, though its members are not elected but appointed by the king and cannot make laws but only issue recommendations. However, these recommendations have often in the past prefigured Saudi reforms.

Conservative Saudis say letting women drive would encourage the sexes to mix in public unchaperoned and thus threaten public morality, but it is an important demand of many women who now rely on expensive private drivers to perform basic daily tasks."

Women members of Saudi Shoura Council challenge driving ban

Custom should not supersede law.
How dare she?! Off with her head! Alluhuakbar!

Not allowing women to drive in Saudia Arabia is totally cultural and has zero to do with Islam.

That being said, it's their country and culture.

So if they decide that women aren't allowed to drive.

That's their business and no one else's. .. :cool:
Saudi Arabia is the cradle of Islam as they say. And in Islam, treating women lower than dirt and as property of the men is priority number one.

I suppose you can consider yourself fortunate that due to parentage/happenstance, you were not raised in the islamist Middle East.

The mistreatment of women has been shared by all cultures and religions. But nowhere on the planet do we see such systematic denigration of women as in Moslem societies.

This is not about islam , this is based on up to pre-islam , and as you said this is in all cultures . The reason for this is not religious or cultural things , this is just nature of human . You will feel superior when you see a physically and emotional weak person in front of you and you will behave in this way , like it or dont like , your thoughts and feelings will be reflected in your movements . No one can deny it .
We always hear this "this is not about Islam" crap.

But it is.

It's an open secret among muslims that Saudi men are the most henpecked of all the Gulf arabs.

In knew a muslim girl that worked as a nanny for a Saudi family in the U.S. and she said that although the woman wore the veil in public and acted submissive.

But at home she was a tyrant and bossed her husband around mercilessly. . :lol:
Ya right, sure. They aren't allowed to vote, can't drive, have to get permission from the men if they want to travel, have less rights according to the law, are basically treated like cattle, and yet somehow they are the bosses. Good one. Ha ha ha.

Then empathy, support... Whatever. I say sympathy because I feel sorry for Muslims, they're so backwards and can't enjoy what the world has to offer...
Arab or not, you're supporting treating women like chattel, so fuck you, you're lower then a dog turd.
I had you figured out as an Islamphobe from the get-go.

Thanks for proving me right. ....... :thup:
What's an Islamophobe, someone who knows what Islam is all about?

Maybe some women in the islamist middle east emasculate the men at home, but in a societal context, why would anyone want to live as piece of disposable property?

Forum List

Back