Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia

Of course not. This has no connection with the totalitarian, all-consuming "system for life" that controls every aspect of a moslems' daily activities.

This is not a golf club or tennis club and we cant control billions of people . So when we see people who behave contrary to Islamic values , we cant say we remove your membership from Islam . They will continue to live their life in the way they like . You cant distinguish two person by looking their face if which one is muslim . I dont know if there is such a place distributes the documents people that they are Muslims , I dont have any document that proving that I'm muslim , this is not blood group that doctor can identify your religion by looking into few drops of blood .

Of course not. This has no connection with the totalitarian, all-consuming "system for life" that controls every aspect of a moslems' daily activities.

This is not a golf club or tennis club and we cant control billions of people . So when we see people who behave contrary to Islamic values , we cant say we remove your membership from Islam . They will continue to live their life in the way they like . You cant distinguish two person by looking their face if which one is muslim . I dont know if there is such a place distributes the documents people that they are Muslims , I dont have any document that proving that I'm muslim , this is not blood group that doctor can identify your religion by looking into few drops of blood .

I have no reason to believe that your particular version of islamism is in any way representative of what Islamic values are or what those values should be.

By what authority do you decide what "Islamic values" are what actions betray those values?

I have no reason to believe that your particular version of islamism is in any way representative of what Islamic values are or what those values should be.

By what authority do you decide what "Islamic values" are what actions betray those values?

Who cares you have no reason to believe me , I just explain it .

Islam=Quran

Islam=Quran

Islam=many different interpretations of the Koran.

Deeply religious moslems find justification for all manner of base acts including denigration of the infidel and mass murder of other moslems.

You must have a Koran that differs from the Koran of the pious moslems who practice an Islam different than yours.

Deeply religious moslems find justification for all manner of base acts including denigration of the infidel and mass murder of other moslems.

You must have a Koran that differs from the Koran of the pious moslems who practice an Islam different than yours.

Can you give me an example verse and its different interpretations ? : ) Please

I love how you pick and choose what parts of Islam you like, you are the biggest fraud on this site.:eusa_liar:

Nox Saudi Arabia is the homeland of Mecca and Medina, stop insulting Islam. :mad:

There was the worst enemies of islam in Mecca and Medina throughout history , not other countries .

I love how you pick and choose what parts of Islam you like, you are the biggest fraud on this site.:eusa_liar:

Just the opposite , you're trying to blame islam with unrelated topics , and I show you the real islam . You dont want to accept truths , because it wont work you to blame islam .

Last edited:

Can you give me an example verse and its different interpretations ? : ) Please

Playing stupid doesn't help your argument.

How do you know how to do salat if it's not in the Koran.

Islam=Koran, right?

Islam=Koran, right?

Salat is shown to people by Muhammad (sav) , so thousands of people , same movements and same style . Also its movements is clearly written in Quran . So this is not hadith , this is a real sunnah have seen by thousands of people .

Nox Saudi Arabia is the homeland of Mecca and Medina, stop insulting Islam. :mad:

There was the worst enemies of islam in Mecca and Medina throughout history , not other countries .

I think this may be a language misunderstanding, but do you mean that Saudi Arabia was the worst enemy of Islam?

Really HG? How many religious people here pick and choose? How many Christians and Jews insist that Jews must be stoned, you can not sit on a chair where a menstrating woman has sat, and you adulterers should be put to death? Any one with intelligence knows that religions must evolve with the cultures.

She's a Muslim. You are not.

Does she have authority to tell you about Judaic or Christian values? I don't think so.

I think this may be a language misunderstanding, but do you mean that Saudi Arabia was the worst enemy of Islam?

So worst enemies of islam always came from people who is closest it . People think that Mecca and Medina was consist full of muslims and everyone was perfect muslims .

Really HG? How many religious people here pick and choose? How many Christians and Jews insist that Jews must be stoned, you can not sit on a chair where a menstrating woman has sat, and you adulterers should be put to death? Any one with intelligence knows that religions must evolve with the cultures.

Thats the whole point, Islam is not supposed to change because the date is different. You can speak to any Muslim if you don't believe me. Saying Saudi Arabia is the "enemy of Islam" is a lie and makes no sense, the Kingdom is the birth place of Islam and the cradle of the Quran.

Islam=Koran, right?

Salat is shown to people by Muhammad (sav) , so thousands of people , same movements and same style . Also its movements is clearly written in Quran . So this is not hadith , this is a real sunnah have seen by thousands of people .

You should take the time to study your koranology.

So where does the Koran mention about crossing / uncrossing the ankles.

Islam=Quran
Koran = Book written by an illiterate, violent, terrorist, pedophile, criminal, rapist, terrorist thief. :clap:

You should take the time to study your koranology.

So where does the Koran mention about crossing / uncrossing the ankles.

LoL : ) this is completely fitting , it doesnt matter how is your ankles position :laugh:
The main movements are specific and written in Quran .

If your ankles position was so important , Allah would mention it : ) he dont need anyone .

This is so comic : )

Forum List

Back