Woman Accuses Cuomo Of Kissing Her Against Her Wishes In 2017

Are 9 (NINE) accusers /victims, this last one with photo evidence, enough for the hypocrits who abandoned the 'Me Too' / 'Every Woman Must Be Believed' movement when prominent / powerful DEMOCRATS started being exposed as the sexual predators to FINALLY boot Cuomo's ass out of office & go after him for over 15,000 counts of 'Manslaughtet'?

#BelieveAllWomen

To this day lefties claim that this is one of President Trump’s “sexual assault victims”:
poster.jpg

A peck on the cheek one would give their own grandmother.

No double standard here to see, move along, move along...

He looks alot like Charles Krauthammer...its too bad Cuomo didnt die instead of Kraut. We might have 15,000 grandmother and gramdfathers still alive!

So is it Republican's stance now to always #BelieveAllWomen?

Cause, I'm good w/that.

Is this what you want?

I wonder why the libs are presenting these facts now? Are they just trying to get rid of Fredo for this, to avoid the scandal of thousands that Fredo killed in the nursing homes?

It's never going to mean a thing again if Cuomo isn't dealt with.
I have no problems w/taking Cuomo down if he's guilty as some say.

That's b/c I have principles.

I'm trying to get that from Republicans.

Doubtful to expect character from Republicans, but a man can try.

This thread is about Cuomo's sexual predation. If you want to pathetically attempt to distract from the subject, don't bother.
lol.

I love how you people like to pick and choose when to follow these "rules."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

This thread is about Cuomo's sexual predation. If you want to pathetically attempt to distract from the subject, don't bother.
lol.

I love how you people like to pick and choose when to follow these "rules."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Uh huh. Meanwhile, your first post in this thread was a slap at Trump. You had to be browbeaten to criticize Cuomo.

Not at all sincere.

All that Gumba from NY needs to skyrocket to the top of the dem 2024 ticket is a few more crimes....extortion and tax evasion should do it.

Forum List

Back