Wokeness warriors take over the Pentagon

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Does biden know what the military is for? Now when i say biden I refer to his puppetmaster....biden himself knows nothing about anything..."Whut am I doing here? "Whut am I signing?"

Anyhow whoever is in charge has obviously decided to turn the military into a big social experiment.

I wonder how many names and details Dong Jingwei is providing? There are suggestions that many California state politicians and politicians in D.C who have been compromised by the MSS. No structure would be worst to influence than the U.S military, it could have real and long term consequences for foreign agencies looking to gain access to classified details.

The CCP were able to get the entire world to shut down their economies and have the world to defend against the idea that the virus could not have come out of a Wuhan leak. Anything is possible at this point...

Last edited:
It's all about the purge.
Re-imagining America's policing and military forces so they can be turned against the citizens.
They're doing it. Fascism and Marxism being installed right before our eyes.
It's also why the guns MUST go.

We're gonna see some horrific shit in our lifetimes.
Everyone keeps kicking the can hoping it'll pass and that it won't affect them. It won't....and it will.

Any remaining semblance of freedom is hanging on a very thin thread.....and it's frayed hopelessly.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It's all about the purge.
Re-imagining America's policing and military forces so they can be turned against the citizens.
They're doing it. Fascism and Marxism being installed right before our eyes.
It's also why the guns MUST go.

We're gonna see some horrific shit in our lifetimes.
Everyone keeps kicking the can hoping it'll pass and that it won't affect them. It won't....and it will.

Any remaining semblance of freedom is hanging on a very thin thread.....and it's frayed hopelessly.

I could not have said it better.

China and Russia are loving this
It will be interesting to watch China and Russia try to divide the world once the US goes bye, bye.

I suppose Russia would get Europe and China........well..........everything else.

Forum List

Back