'Woke' Teacher Caught with 'F–k the Police,' 'F–k AmeriKKKa' Posters in Classroom

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
What is displayed in the schoolrooms our malleable minded children are 'taught' in is up to the 'teachers' and the school administration officials.

Parents who are truly concerned about the indoctrination of their children with undesirable and unwarranted political views of their 'teachers' should definitely visit the classrooms and check out the decor. If their children have cellphones, they should instructed by their parents to photograph every wall in the every classroom they use. If they have digital recorders, they should record what their 'teachers' say in the classrooms.

1631978991826.png

When I see something like this I tend to see ignorance. The same as F^ck Biden or F*ck Trump bumper stickers.

When I see something like this I tend to see ignorance. The same as F^ck Biden or F*ck Trump bumper stickers.
This is not ignorance, it's institutionalized self-loathing and nihilism.

These incidents can no longer be poo-poo-ed as one-offs....The entire gubmint education system has succumbed to cultural Marxists.

"L.A. Unified is aware of the specific classroom decorations," the statement read, in part. "The specific posters will be taken down. We maintain and uphold student and staff confidentiality and therefore cannot comment on any of our students or employees."

That's not good enough. This teacher needs to be fired, but don't expect that from the LA public schools

"L.A. Unified is aware of the specific classroom decorations," the statement read, in part. "The specific posters will be taken down. We maintain and uphold student and staff confidentiality and therefore cannot comment on any of our students or employees."

That's not good enough. This teacher needs to be fired, but don't expect that from the LA public schools
..like LaughAt said--they'll make her Secretary of Education just for that

New Topics

Forum List

Back