Woke San Francisco DA Offers Excuses For Infamous Walgreens Shoplifter

This guy deserves a medal. He is actually thinking and looking for solutions. This is hard to do for retarded right wingers.

Eh, you're just saying that in the hopes of pissing off conservatives. It's cheap and shallow.

Damn man, you really are a fucking idiot. Do you have any fucking clue how the criminal justice system works? I think not.

I told you about trying to think without adult supervision. It would seem that by now you would have learned not to tangle with me without doing your research. You always come out looking like an idiot.

Ok, *sigh* Come on now libs...This kind of thing can't be acceptable to you?

The consquence for this behavior is going to result in closing stores in "underserved communities" and less choice for those people...But, for this DA to basically blame the store for what this criminal is doing is beyond the pale....What an asshole...
His parents were terrorists and he was raised by commies.... what do you expect?

Obviously if this shoplifting continues and grows the stores will simply close up and people will have to drive 30 miles to find one.

Forum List

Back