Woke mob smashes windows of Portland Native American coffee shop

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Woke mob smashes windows of Portland Native American coffee shop after its owner advertised 'coffee with a cop' event on social media to promote good relations with crime-ridden city's police
Coffeeshop owner Loretta Guzman, 52, is trying to pick up the pieces after her small business was vandalized by a woke mob in Portland
The vandals were protesting Guzman's 'Coffee with a Cop' event at the Bison Coffeeshouse, which she agreed to host in order to foster a community dialogue
Guzman is a Native American, which means the culprits could be prosecuted for federal hate crime charges
The coffee shop of a Native American woman in Portland was vandalized overnight on Tuesday by a group of masked woke vandals who took issue with the small business's promotion of a 'Coffee with a Cop' event.

Six cloaked figures showed up Tuesday night with crowbars and hammers, according to surveillance footage at the Bison Coffeehouse in the Cully neighborhood.

Owner Loretta Guzman, 52, an enrolled member of the Shoshone-Bannock Native American tribes, was alerted to the damage immediately by neighbors and arrived at her business to find patrol cars parked outside assessing the damage done to the storefront.

She arrived to find the front windows smashed in and the white residue from a fire extinguisher sprayed throughout the interior of the store.

The white mist from the extinguisher damaged Native American art and the authentic stuffed bison head mounted on the wall.

'I'm just kind of numb right now,' Guzman told Oregon Live Wednesday afternoon. 'It was planned. It wasn't just random.'

Woke mob smashes windows of Portland coffee shop to protest cop-event
Shit like this is why they may be getting their first Republican Governor in decades.

Only if the reason for the crime was her ethnicity.

That does not appear to be the case...
  • From the OP’s source:
  • The vandals were protesting Guzman's 'Coffee with a Cop' event at the Bison Coffeeshouse, which she agreed to host in order to foster a community dialogue
  • Guzman is a Native American, which means the culprits could be prosecuted for federal hate crime charges.
  • ”Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D), who has had his fair share of interactions with the woke mobs who run his city, condemned the vandalism and said he will 'advocate for the prosecution to the fullest extent of the law - including potential federal hate crimes.'”
Seems they should’ve thought about this potential charge prior to vandalizing a private business. Jurors would consider all of the evidence and it could go either way on the hate crime charge, just going by one article. Witness testimonies would be important including audio tape of the offenders.

So. . . if it has been Coffee with a Cop, and the owner had been white? Then no federal hate crime charges are available, because white people are impossible to be targeted for hate crimes, is that the take away here?

I suppose that only people that are safe having a small businesses in the NWO against SOROS paid political goon squads, are minorities? :dunno:

Otherwise, federal anti-domestic terror laws and hate crimes won't protect you.

You are on your own. And that could go either way. . .

Woke mob smashes windows of Portland Native American coffee shop after its owner advertised 'coffee with a cop' event on social media to promote good relations with crime-ridden city's police
Coffeeshop owner Loretta Guzman, 52, is trying to pick up the pieces after her small business was vandalized by a woke mob in Portland
The vandals were protesting Guzman's 'Coffee with a Cop' event at the Bison Coffeeshouse, which she agreed to host in order to foster a community dialogue
Guzman is a Native American, which means the culprits could be prosecuted for federal hate crime charges
The coffee shop of a Native American woman in Portland was vandalized overnight on Tuesday by a group of masked woke vandals who took issue with the small business's promotion of a 'Coffee with a Cop' event.

Six cloaked figures showed up Tuesday night with crowbars and hammers, according to surveillance footage at the Bison Coffeehouse in the Cully neighborhood.

Owner Loretta Guzman, 52, an enrolled member of the Shoshone-Bannock Native American tribes, was alerted to the damage immediately by neighbors and arrived at her business to find patrol cars parked outside assessing the damage done to the storefront.

She arrived to find the front windows smashed in and the white residue from a fire extinguisher sprayed throughout the interior of the store.

The white mist from the extinguisher damaged Native American art and the authentic stuffed bison head mounted on the wall.

'I'm just kind of numb right now,' Guzman told Oregon Live Wednesday afternoon. 'It was planned. It wasn't just random.'

Woke mob smashes windows of Portland coffee shop to protest cop-event
Shit like this is why they may be getting their first Republican Governor in decades.
Where is the FBI when they are needed?

• From the OP’s source:
  • The vandals were protesting Guzman's 'Coffee with a Cop' event at the Bison Coffeeshouse, which she agreed to host in order to foster a community dialogue
  • Guzman is a Native American, which means the culprits could be prosecuted for federal hate crime charges.
  • ”Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D), who has had his fair share of interactions with the woke mobs who run his city, condemned the vandalism and said he will 'advocate for the prosecution to the fullest extent of the law - including potential federal hate crimes.'”
Seems they should’ve thought about this potential charge prior to vandalizing a private business. Jurors would consider all of the evidence and it could go either way on the hate crime charge, just going by one article. Witness testimonies would be important including audio tape of the offenders.

Yes, I saw that.

And I believe that's incorrect.

If the ethnicity of the victim had no bearing on the commission of the crime, any rookie lawyer would get such a charge thrown out.

It's pretty evident that the reason someone attacked the coffee shop is because they were hosting an event with police officers. Regardless of what the Mayor intends to do, the culprits aren't going to be convicted of a hate crime...

If the ethnicity of the victim had no bearing on the commission of the crime, any rookie lawyer would get such a charge thrown out.

Sure.

But I don't think that this is that clear at all.

Probing around the perp's past, seeing if they had ever utter anti-indian slurs, etc., is the first step in a full blown FBI investigation of this alleged piece of crap.

Should be easy to prove racism in a Woke community like Portland.

Sure.

Probing around the perp's past, seeing if they had ever utter anti-indian slurs, etc., is the first step in a full blown FBI investigation of this alleged piece of crap.

Yes, historical evidence will be valid.

Sure.

Well, it's doubtful the FBI would be involved. It strikes me as a local jurisdiction thing...

Well, I suppose you could be right on that point.

Then again, Portland has no love of their police officers, either, so it wouldn't be difficult to show that the attack was due to the event being held as opposed to who was holding it...

Forum List

Back