Woke Mob Forcing Children To Eat Gay Cereal?? WTF?

But if you claim kids are being bombarded with homosexual sex --- how can we save them without bombarding them with some good ole heterosexual sex?
young kids should not be bombarded with sexual images or themes of any kind

That ship has sailed. Children are bombarded with sexual images through the various media. And they have been for decades.

What they should not be bombarded with are the messages of hate that permeate our society now.
They shouldn't be bombarded with hate messages....of any kind. So, must we bombard them with a bunch of sex stuff JUST FOR THE SAKE of NOT bombarding them with hate?

It's not a mutually exclusive proposition here.

Again, do you think more will "turn gay"?
I do

by the nature of your question are you claiming the existence of the homosexual gene?

Not at all. I am just responding to your claim that by not demanding that homosexuals stay in the closet, there will be more and more of them. I think you even predicted they would become the majority.

That ship has sailed. Children are bombarded with sexual images through the various media. And they have been for decades.
children used to be bombarded with images of smoking cigarettes and told how cool it was.

But not anymore

They still get bombarded by images of sugary cereals, candy, sodas, and numerous other sources of sugar. Which will kill more of them than Gay Pride Month.

But if you claim kids are being bombarded with homosexual sex --- how can we save them without bombarding them with some good ole heterosexual sex?
young kids should not be bombarded with sexual images or themes of any kind

What they should not be bombarded with are the messages of hate that permeate our society now.
They shouldn't be bombarded with hate messages....of any kind. So, must we bombard them with a bunch of sex stuff JUST FOR THE SAKE of NOT bombarding them with hate?

It's not a mutually exclusive proposition here.

I never claimed that it was mutually exclusive. But it does take the focus off the hate messages to focus on gay cereal. (I can't even type that without laughing)

I do

by the nature of your question are you claiming the existence of the homosexual gene?

Not at all. I am just responding to your claim that by not demanding that homosexuals stay in the closet, there will be more and more of them. I think you even predicted they would become the majority.
If you claim that individuals cannot be taught to acquire the homosexual habit then by default you are saying that all gays must have the defective homosexual gene

of course children can be lured into the homosexual lifestyle

I do

If you claim that individuals cannot be taught to acquire the homosexual habit then by default you are saying that all gays must have the defective homosexual gene

Not at all. I have no idea why some people are gay and some aren't.

But your claim that by making it socially acceptable, homosexuals will become the majority is laughable.

But your claim that by making it socially acceptable, homosexuals will become the majority is laughable.
I said that was the ultimate goal of libs - aka libertines

Everyone a little ac-dc

No two (or three or four) races having sex together

The more mixed up society is the better libs like it

Last edited:
Not by a fucking box of cereal!
I have not directly commented on the serial box

It is a small thing

But the homosexual message is being projected from many corners at once

and even something as trivial as a box of cereal can have influence, otherwise libs would not bother doing it

"A host on pro-Trump, right-wing cable channel Newsmax spent a segment ranting about “woke” LGBTQ cereal and Lucky Charms’ “gay leprechaun” mascot. Created to celebrate LGBTQ Pride month, the berry-flavored cereal has an edible glitter coating and resembles heart-shaped Froot Loops. Host Grant Stinchfield apparently isn’t a fan, claiming that the “woke” cereal will force children to be “confused about their gender” over breakfast - he then turned his attention to General Mills’ Lucky Charms and its “gay” mascot Lucky the Leprechaun."
View attachment 496791

Stinchfield is absolutely right.....this gay woke agenda will stop at nothing to force every child in this country to be gay tranny commies -- and breakfast cereal is just that powerful...who remembers how Captain Crunch influenced so many kids to be pirates or at least join the navy -- or how Frosted Flakes influenced children to become tiger trainers or at least veterinarians because of their love for animals??

Now they are using gay cereal to force innocent children to be pedophile marxists?? I also know that the cancel culture mob will come after Grant for speaking the truth and standing up for the working class...he was just suspended off the air for a week because he rightfully pointed out that the home country of American Jews is Israel, not the US..and suddenly all of these Jews were in uproar talking about "No, America is my home, blah blah" -- get over it libs.
This is a marketing test to see what drives up sales since the trends are rising against Carbs and Sugar:
* will Pride themed cereal increase sales
* will hype in the media over Pride cereal boost advertising?

This is about the parents and whoever is the consumer audience.

New Topics

Forum List

Back