In Honor of Pride Month, the Top Two Genders are...

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Who could had guessed?

article-8755-1.jpg

We had all our writers vote on their favorite genders and narrowed it down to just the best two. Here they are:

1. Women - Women took the top slot this year. Congratulations, women! Women are great. One of the best genders of all time-- everyone says so. They are really beautiful to look at, especially when they are married to you and they smile at you with those beautiful faces of theirs. According to experts, women make life worth living and fill the world with sweetness, warmth, and love! They have the amazing ability to think about 32 things at the same time and predict infinite possible outcomes to every scenario, kind of like Dr. Strange. Amazing!

Women are so amazing, in fact, that men spent thousands of years fighting wars and building civilization just so women could have air conditioning. Many of us Babylon Bee writers have even selected one wonderful person of this gender to spend the rest of our lives with, since they are so amazing.

Great job, women!

2. Men - Coming in a close second was men

As a straight, cisgender male, and LGBT supporter, ally, and advocate, I am proud of the fact that I am secure in my identity and am not threatened by others who are different. I am proud that I am not a bigot who is compelled to discriminate against, marginalize and demean others due to theit sexual orientation or gender identity inorder to prove to anyone that I am "normal" whatever the hell that means. Your turn

What the F is a cisgender...Someone with ability to change into his / her / zer / their sister's gender?

Who is proud ? And of what ?
As a straight, cisgender male, and LGBT supporter, ally, and advocate, I am proud of the fact that I am secure in my identity and am not threatened by others who are different. I am proud that I am not a bigot who is compelled to discriminate against, marginalize and demean others due to theit sexual orientation or gender identity inorder to prove to anyone that I am "normal" whatever the hell that means. Your turn

Look it up dip shit! Thge fact that you have to ask tell me all that I need to know about you and your level of functioning
Why do I need to look up a fake non science based gender invented by Leftards? Homo sapiens have only two genders. There in no such thing as a "cisgender" according to scientists / biologist / anthropologists.

Humans are a gonochoric species, meaning they are divided into male and female sexes.[265][266][267] The greatest degree of genetic variation exists between males and females. While the nucleotide genetic variation of individuals of the same sex across global populations is no greater than 0.1%–0.5%, the genetic difference between males and females is between 1% and 2%. Males on average are 15% heavier and 15 cm (6 in) taller than females.[268][269] On average, men have about 40–50% more upper body strength and 20–30% more lower body strength than women.[270] Women generally have a higher body fat percentage than men.[271] Women have lighter skin than men of the same population; this has been explained by a higher need for vitamin D in females during pregnancy and lactation.[272] As there are chromosomal differences between females and males, some X and Y chromosome related conditions and disorders only affect either men or women.[273] After allowing for body weight and volume, the male voice is usually an octave deeper than the female voice.[274] Women have a longer life span in almost every population around the world.

What the F is a cisgender...Someone with ability to change into his / her / zer / their sister's gender?
It just means normal gender. But they don't like the word "normal".
So they are insane, and expect the rest of the world to be as insane as they are. Exactly how many invented genders are we looking at, and how many new ones on average per month do the lunatics expect people to keep up with.

Who is proud ? And of what ?
And I bet that when the P gets added to the sexual deviant alphabet you would support that as well. Oh, and the P is for kiddie diddlers.

It's shame that there are deluded people who actually have to have this explained to them.

EARTH TO DELUDED PEOPLE: There is no such thing as sexual orientation. There are TWO sexes. Male and female, and EVERYONE is one or the other, as the way they were born.

They've even mutilated the definition of gender.

gen·der
/ˈjendər/

noun
  1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones.
  2. 2.
    GRAMMAR
    (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.

Look it up dip shit! Thge fact that you have to ask tell me all that I need to know about you and your level of functioning
Why do I need to look up a fake non science based gender invented by Leftards? Homo sapiens have only two genders. There in no such thing as a "cisgender" according to scientists / biologist / anthropologists.

Humans are a gonochoric species, meaning they are divided into male and female sexes.[265][266][267] The greatest degree of genetic variation exists between males and females. While the nucleotide genetic variation of individuals of the same sex across global populations is no greater than 0.1%–0.5%, the genetic difference between males and females is between 1% and 2%. Males on average are 15% heavier and 15 cm (6 in) taller than females.[268][269] On average, men have about 40–50% more upper body strength and 20–30% more lower body strength than women.[270] Women generally have a higher body fat percentage than men.[271] Women have lighter skin than men of the same population; this has been explained by a higher need for vitamin D in females during pregnancy and lactation.[272] As there are chromosomal differences between females and males, some X and Y chromosome related conditions and disorders only affect either men or women.[273] After allowing for body weight and volume, the male voice is usually an octave deeper than the female voice.[274] Women have a longer life span in almost every population around the world.
Holly shit ! Really?? and you still don't know what cisgender means!!?? You are a m,ess Dude!

Holly shit ! Really?? and you still don't know what cisgender means!!?? You are a m,ess [sic] Dude!

Only those who are mentally-defective think that “cisgender” means anything.

All sane people understand that there is male and there is female, and have no use for a prefix to distinguish genuine instances of such from the delusions of those who are mentally fucked-up to the point that they are confused about this difference and insist on calling one the other.

Forum List

Back