Woke Democrats: Dr. Seuss is now racist.

So stereotypes can be racist? If someone wants to no longer publish a racist stereotype, that is bad?

You Nazis are as insane as you are evil.

You seek to destroy every facet of American culture,.

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

I asked a simple question. You had to run to "Nazi's".

We should preserve and continue racist stereotypes?

The point is these woke nazis are going to continue to find different material to direct stupid people to be outraged about. And they’re getting creative. If you’re outrage about Dr. Seuss (an American treasure and a genius) than you were told to be outraged about him by the Marxist elite.

So stereotypes can be racist? If someone wants to no longer publish a racist stereotype, that is bad?

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

The point is these woke nazis are going to continue to find different material to direct stupid people to be outraged about. And they’re getting creative. If you’re outrage about Dr. Seuss (an American treasure and a genius) than you were told to be outraged about him by the Marxist elite.

Who told you to be outraged because a publisher decided to no longer publish a few books?

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

Who told you to be outraged because a publisher decided to no longer publish a few books?

I’m outraged at the idea that everything is considered racist now. It didn’t used to be like this. This bullshit is getting more and more out of hand and it benefits no one.

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

I’m outraged at the idea that everything is considered racist now. It didn’t used to be like this. This bullshit is getting more and more out of hand and it benefits no one.

But who told you to be outraged?

When will this nutbaggery end? I think these idiots have already gone way to far with this idiocy. The backlash is coming and it will be massive.

I'm not sure what the issue here is. The people who control Geisel's estate said, "Yup, these books have to go".

Let's not forget, Seuss was a product of his time. Before he wrote children's books, he wrote anti-Japanese Propaganda.

View attachment 463451

The books that are being pulled have images like this.

View attachment 463452
Um... yeah.

Now, on the larger issue, are books written in the 1950's appropriate today? Do they appeal to today's more diverse audience. That's a discussion worth having. A lot of Seuss' works are pretty good at teaching the right lessons about tolerance, the meaning of Christmas, trying new things or taking care of the environment. (Wow, these are supposed to be kid's books, right?)
Why are monkeys offensive? Are we banning Planet of the Apes next?

The newer ones sucked.

seuss-jpg.463462

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

No one I used my brain and decided the woke mob is full of shit and it’s getting annoying

Can stereotypes be racist?
EVERYTHING can be racist or bigoted to the insane left.

When Adel lost a ton of weight and celebrated it on social media the moronic left called her out for fat shaming.

You people have lost it.

Seems that upsets you. Just as changes are upsetting to you. Just like how people passed laws to keep white's from marrying blacks and arresting those who did.

People didn't pass those laws, Democrats passed them.

In some cases they did. Relevance to what I said?

It's relevant because your perspective is that of a member of the most racist organization in American history. Everything you say on the topic of race should come with a disclaimer noting the fact that you belong to the party that fought a war to preserve their ownership of black human beings.

I do not belong to a party. You are just lashing out.

It's funny, I've found many of you DemoKKKrats often deny membership when it becomes apparent just how abhorrent your party's history really is...

It's funny, I've found many of you DemoKKKrats often deny membership when it becomes apparent just how abhorrent your party's history really is...

Both parties have things in their history they aren't proud of.

The Republicans have Teapot Dome, McCarthyism, Watergate, and now, all thing Trump you will all pretend in 10 years none of you supported.

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

No one I used my brain and decided the woke mob is full of shit and it’s getting annoying

I see, you can just decide you don't like that the publisher is no longer going to publish something but others cant' decide to not support offensive things on their own.

Um, those aren't monkeys....

Okay, before he was a kid's book author, before he was a racist war propagandist, Dr. Seuss did racist ads for a bug spray company.

View attachment 463460

Now, I don't like ripping on the guy. I grew up with his books... and a lot of them had positive messages... but let's put it all in the proper context.
Those are fictional characters.

Can stereotypes be racist?
EVERYTHING can be racist or bigoted to the insane left.

When Adel lost a ton of weight and celebrated it on social media the moronic left called her out for fat shaming.

You people have lost it.

Seems that upsets you. Just as changes are upsetting to you. Just like how people passed laws to keep white's from marrying blacks and arresting those who did.

People didn't pass those laws, Democrats passed them.

In some cases they did. Relevance to what I said?

It's relevant because your perspective is that of a member of the most racist organization in American history. Everything you say on the topic of race should come with a disclaimer noting the fact that you belong to the party that fought a war to preserve their ownership of black human beings.

I do not belong to a party. You are just lashing out.

You see the world only in red and blue. That's a sign of a cult member.

When will this nutbaggery end? I think these idiots have already gone way to far with this idiocy. The backlash is coming and it will be massive.

I'm not sure what the issue here is. The people who control Geisel's estate said, "Yup, these books have to go".

Let's not forget, Seuss was a product of his time. Before he wrote children's books, he wrote anti-Japanese Propaganda.

View attachment 463451

View attachment 463452
Um... yeah.

Now, on the larger issue, are books written in the 1950's appropriate today? Do they appeal to today's more diverse audience. That's a discussion worth having. A lot of Seuss' works are pretty good at teaching the right lessons about tolerance, the meaning of Christmas, trying new things or taking care of the environment. (Wow, these are supposed to be kid's books, right?)

The newer ones sucked.
Should there be a ban cause of that? I found them entertaining.

The Republicans have Teapot Dome, McCarthyism, Watergate, and now, all thing Trump you will all pretend in 10 years none of you supported.

The DemoKKKrats seem perfectly proud of their history. I mean, come on, this guy still has his job in 2021!

190202-ralph-northam-crop.jpg

View attachment 463451

View attachment 463452
Um... yeah.

The newer ones sucked.
Should there be a ban cause of that? I found them entertaining.

Ban? Who said ban? Pan, maybe.

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

I see, you can just decide you don't like that the publisher is no longer going to publish something but others cant' decide to not support offensive things on their own.

Others can decide what ever they want for themselves. Normal people know there’s nothing with Dr. Seuss books. This is just the latest manufacture crap by elites telling their stupid crowd what to feel outraged about.

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

Others can decide what ever they want for themselves.

But you said they couldn't.

Normal people know there’s nothing with Dr. Seuss books. This is just the latest manufacture crap by elites telling their stupid crowd what to feel outraged about.

Make up your mind. Who tells you what to get outraged over?

The DemoKKKrats seem perfectly proud of their history. I mean, come on, this guy still has his job in 2021!

190202-ralph-northam-crop.jpg

Meh. It's not bad when a democrat does it. Even the resident USMB "blacks" don't mind the KKK and blackface

One fish

Two fish

Cancel culture

dead fish

Others can decide what ever they want for themselves.

But you said they couldn't.

Normal people know there’s nothing with Dr. Seuss books. This is just the latest manufacture crap by elites telling their stupid crowd what to feel outraged about.

Make up your mind. Who tells you what to get outraged over?

Yeah listen it’s your right to be stupid. I never said stupid people shouldn’t be entitled to there point of views. The people that think Dr. Seuss books are racist are stupid. They didn’t come to this realization by themselves a long time ago. It’s the elites that have pushed that manufactured narrative that’s causing impressionable people to feel that way.

Forum List

Back