Woke Democrats: Dr. Seuss is now racist.

What will happen to our youth if they don't get to enjoy little pictures of stereotypical "Chinamen"
View attachment 463385

How will they learn about other cultures without mocking them first??

Goofy shit conservatives worry about....

What will happen if they do?

Will Xi cry?

Does it justify the response by your Reich?

1614715559605.png

Can stereotypes be racist?
You should ask the black community that question

Why? I'm asking here and it seems you do not want to answer.

When those stereotypes were created to dehumanize a segment of society to make their oppression and murder more palpable....yes....

View attachment 463375

Or do you think people posed like this in front of murdered people like it's a family picnic -- because they thought they were human and equal??
Democrats also lyched just as many white republicans. So I feel for those men that probably raped a white woman.

You should ask the black community that question

Why? I'm asking here and it seems you do not want to answer.

When those stereotypes were created to dehumanize a segment of society to make their oppression and murder more palpable....yes....

View attachment 463375

Or do you think people posed like this in front of murdered people like it's a family picnic -- because they thought they were human and equal??
Democrats are still lynching black republicans today, look at Candace owens, Clarence Thomas. And other minorities, Andy ngo, Jewish speakers almost burned alive in a college in California. It’s not our fault your to stupid to know it’s Democrats that are they racists

Democrats are attacking everything American. This cancel culture is pushed on America by the shadow cabal to erase things we see as American. 10 years from now America will look much more like China.
I love this poster. I assume he is a parody account..."shadow cabal" lmao.

What will happen to our youth if they don't get to enjoy little pictures of stereotypical "Chinamen"
View attachment 463385

How will they learn about other cultures without mocking them first??

Goofy shit conservatives worry about....
Gotta say, Biff, I don't see what's wrong with this. It's a cartoon of someone from a different culture, from 1937, in traditional dress, eating with chop sticks, which they DO and who said there was anything wrong with any of that? Why are Asians offended by it? It's a puzzle to me.

Gotta say, Biff, I don't see what's wrong with this. It's a cartoon of someone from a different culture, from 1937, in traditional dress, eating with chop sticks, which they DO and who said there was anything wrong with any of that? Why are Asians offended by it? It's a puzzle to me.

Who said Asians are offended by it?

It's Progressive/Nazi snowflakes throwing a fit, not Asians.

This doesn't offend me;

1614721960978.png

When will this nutbaggery end? I think these idiots have already gone way to far with this idiocy. The backlash is coming and it will be massive.

The left ruins everything it touches. Just look at California. From The Golden State to shit-hole in one generation.

EVERYTHING can be racist or bigoted to the insane left.

When Adel lost a ton of weight and celebrated it on social media the moronic left called her out for fat shaming.

You people have lost it.

Seems that upsets you. Just as changes are upsetting to you. Just like how people passed laws to keep white's from marrying blacks and arresting those who did.

People didn't pass those laws, Democrats passed them.

In some cases they did. Relevance to what I said?

It's relevant because your perspective is that of a member of the most racist organization in American history. Everything you say on the topic of race should come with a disclaimer noting the fact that you belong to the party that fought a war to preserve their ownership of black human beings.

EVERYTHING can be racist or bigoted to the insane left.

When Adel lost a ton of weight and celebrated it on social media the moronic left called her out for fat shaming.

You people have lost it.

Seems that upsets you. Just as changes are upsetting to you. Just like how people passed laws to keep white's from marrying blacks and arresting those who did.

People didn't pass those laws, Democrats passed them.

In some cases they did. Relevance to what I said?

It's relevant because your perspective is that of a member of the most racist organization in American history. Everything you say on the topic of race should come with a disclaimer noting the fact that you belong to the party that fought a war to preserve their ownership of black human beings.

I do not belong to a party. You are just lashing out.

When will this nutbaggery end? I think these idiots have already gone way to far with this idiocy. The backlash is coming and it will be massive.

I'm not sure what the issue here is. The people who control Geisel's estate said, "Yup, these books have to go".

Let's not forget, Seuss was a product of his time. Before he wrote children's books, he wrote anti-Japanese Propaganda.

1614726650484.png

The books that are being pulled have images like this.

1614726745718.png

Um... yeah.

Now, on the larger issue, are books written in the 1950's appropriate today? Do they appeal to today's more diverse audience. That's a discussion worth having. A lot of Seuss' works are pretty good at teaching the right lessons about tolerance, the meaning of Christmas, trying new things or taking care of the environment. (Wow, these are supposed to be kid's books, right?)

Hey Nostra, screw you. Those books are offensive. No trans characters. No BLM characters. No reparations talk. Completely inappropriate. Wake up!
View attachment 463326
Interesting that you use a depiction of a franchise the woke left is currently destroying based on White supremacy and the patriarchy.
Who's destroying star trek?

Well since idiocy and dumber is mentioned, only a couple of the "stories" made mention of Huck Finn and Shakespeare (mainly Merchant of Venice). But the difference is, there's no real racial component to Suess's work. The illustrations are offensive to today's readers. But both Huck Finn and Merchant had themes of racism (or anti-semitism). Both Twain and Shakespeare were famous for speaking through characters and saying outrageous things, but the hard part is seperating their uses of irony and even saying the opposite of what they meant ... or perhaps they really meant it. (-:
Twain aka samuel clemens was anti-racist----he made the black character(s) the innocent victims of racism and slavery. His goal was to make the verbage used realistic to the reader.

I'm not sure what the issue here is. The people who control Geisel's estate said, "Yup, these books have to go".

Let's not forget, Seuss was a product of his time. Before he wrote children's books, he wrote anti-Japanese Propaganda.

View attachment 463451

The books that are being pulled have images like this.

View attachment 463452
Um... yeah.

Now, on the larger issue, are books written in the 1950's appropriate today? Do they appeal to today's more diverse audience. That's a discussion worth having. A lot of Seuss' works are pretty good at teaching the right lessons about tolerance, the meaning of Christmas, trying new things or taking care of the environment. (Wow, these are supposed to be kid's books, right?)
Why are monkeys offensive? Are we banning Planet of the Apes next?

Interesting that you use a depiction of a franchise the woke left is currently destroying based on White supremacy and the patriarchy.

Huh?

Uh, Star Trek was woke before it was cool to be woke.

Star Trek had Asian and Black Characters as equals when the Civil Rights movement was going on.

It featured TV's first interracial kiss. At a time when some states still banned interracial marriages!!

1614728193693.png

It did very woke allegory episodes, like this one that ripped into racism.

1614728250001.png

Why are monkeys offensive? Are we banning Planet of the Apes next?

Um, those aren't monkeys....

Okay, before he was a kid's book author, before he was a racist war propagandist, Dr. Seuss did racist ads for a bug spray company.

1614728409994.png

Now, I don't like ripping on the guy. I grew up with his books... and a lot of them had positive messages... but let's put it all in the proper context.

Forum List

Back