Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

The sole job of the FBI is to cover up the fact that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.
This statement is rock solid fact. I have an associate who knows of a person whose relative took a selfie with Dick Cheney as he triggered the detonator in a penthouse in a hotel adjacent to Tower 7.

#StayInformed

You doubt the law firms and the judge know more than either one of us?
You do know the case was due to be dismissed a week ago and when Netburn got the first release she reopened it for 6 more months.
She wanted this closed a long time ago.
I doubt that you can back your claims factually. As you've failed utterly present any evidence that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

This statement is rock solid fact. I have an associate who knows of a person whose relative took a selfie with Dick Cheney as he triggered the detonator in a penthouse in a hotel adjacent to Tower 7.

#StayInformed

Oh, of course. The guy on youtube that Indy is apeing told him so.

Or.....I use evidence as the basis of my judgment. And not random gingers on youtube telling me what to think.

You have nothing to back your claims that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

Meanwhile, the evidence we do have points to the FBI possibly having information on some connection between the Saudi royal family and the highjackers.

I'll go with the information we actually have rather than whatever you make up. As would any rational person.
I once worked with a Saudi MD----he sorta told me that
any person with some level of WEALTH in saudi arabia has
connection to the royal family

You are one dumb piece of shit and this discussion is over.

Or.....the evidence we have simply don't back your claims, nor can you show us the evidence that demonstrates GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

Run along, boy. In an evidence based conversation, you lack the proper tools to be relevant.

Or.....the evidence we have simply don't back your claims, nor can you show us the evidence that shows GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

Run along, boy. In an evidence based conversation, you lack the proper tools to be relevant.
Why are you responding?

Or.....the evidence we have simply don't back your claims, nor can you show us the evidence that demonstrates GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

This Thread is about WTC 7 and I disagree with the OP.

Why are you responding?

To demonstrate the lack of evidence to back your claims that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent......by making you flee yet again.

In a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy board, I enjoy punching holes in conspiracies.

Like yours.

This Thread is about WTC 7 and I disagree with the OP.

Then why in a thread about WTC 7 did you make up an absurd conspiracy about GW and the FBI knowing the attack was imminent?

One you knew you couldn't back up when you aped it?

To demonstrate the lack of evidence to back \your claims that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent......by making you flee yet again.

In a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy board, I enjoy punching holes in conspiracies.

Like yours.
I take it you never heard of investigation taking years to get the one piece of evidence that led to a conviction.
You obviously have a stake in the outcome.

I take it you never heard of investigation taking years to get the one piece of evidence that led to a conviction.
You obviously have a stake in the outcome.

I take it you've never heard of evidence, or an information based approach to investigation. As your process it to make shit up, backed by nothing......and then cling to it no matter what.

How's imagination based reasoning working out for you?

I take it you've never heard of evidence, or an information based approach to investigation. As your process it to make shit up, backed by nothing......and then cling to it no matter what.

How's imagination based reasoning working out for you?
Nice ad hominem.
What do you stand to lose?

Nice ad hominem.
What do you stand to lose?

I was critiquing your process....where you make up an entire conspiracy from nothing, backed by nothing. And then cling to it no matter what.

You have no evidence that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent. You made that claim up.

What do you have to lose in recognizing that you simply have no factual basis for your conspiracy?

I was critiquing your process....where you make up an entire conspiracy from nothing, backed by nothing. And then cling to it no matter what.

You have no evidence that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent. You made that claim up.

What do you have to lose in recognizing that you simply have no factual basis for your conspiracy?
A justice who wanted to close a case 2 years ago does not extend a 20 year old case for nothing.
That fact alone shows you have a stake in this.

A justice who wanted to close a case 2 years ago does not extend a 20 year old case for nothing.
That fact alone shows you have a stake in this.

How does your imagination about reasons that you don't understand in anyway resolve or illuminate the situation?

You're not offering us insight. You're projecting your imagination onto a situation and insisting that in the absence of information, your imagination must be true.

That's a horrid process, as you don't know what you don't know. Its also how virtually every conspiracy you've ever heard of was born.

SHEEEEESH----the FBI was COMPLICIT?
There are at least 3 agents who were taken off the case because they wanted to warn the public.
These agents are working with Kreindler because they know what’s in the original documents.
Many members of Congress have also read the unredacted documents and we’re going to pass a bill where Biden’s EO was not needed.

Forum List

Back