Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Have you read the August 6th memo? Its vague as fuck. "Osama Bin Laden determined to strike the US'. Which narrows the field to our entire nation.

There were 70 active investigations, with the focus on bombing attacks on federal buildings.
Biden recently signed an EO forcing the FBI to release their records of what they knew and they’re shitting in their pants.

Biden recently signed an EO forcing the FBI to release their records of what they knew and they’re shitting in their pants.

What the FBI is purported to be holding is information that links members of the Saudi Royal family to the 911 hijackers.

There's zero indication that FBI had specific preknowledge of 911 or actionable intel.

If you have such evidence, by all means present it. But I suspect you're just quoting whatever some ginger on youtube told you to think again.

What the FBI is purported to be holding is information that links members of the Saudi Royal family to the 911 hijackers.

There's zero indication that FBI had specific preknowledge of 911 or actionable intel.

If you have such evidence, by all means present it. But I suspect you're just quoting whatever some ginger on youtube told you to think again.
I am not privy to the information.
The FBI has refused to release any info for 20 years and several members of the early team were kicked off the team for wanting to warn the public; these agents are part of the legal team.

I am not privy to the information.
The FBI has refused to release any info for 20 years and several members of the early team were kicked off the team for wanting to warn the public; these agents are part of the legal team.

I am privy to the initial data released by the FBI on the 16th, like anyone else.

The partially redacted 16-page document released by the FBI on the 20th anniversary of the attacks detailed contacts between the hijackers and several Saudi officials, but it did not draw a definitive conclusion whether the government in Riyadh was complicit in the attacks, which killed nearly 3,000 people.

Yet you're spinning elaborate and specific claims predictably based on absolutely nothing.

Just you, making shit up again.

So why would I ignore the information that has been released and instead believe your imagination?

I am privy to the initial data released by the FBI on the 16th.

Yet you're spinning elaborate and specific claims predictably based on absolutely nothing.

So why would I ignore the information that has been released and instead believe your imagination?
I am also privy and I’m not going to post anything.
Did you think the first redacted part was going to incriminate the FBI?
When that time comes, the documents will have half a page of redaction and SA will be forced to settle.
I’m sure GW’s name will be blocked out.

I am privy to the initial data released by the FBI on the 16th, like anyone else.

You are not privy to Kreindler’s e-mail’s.
We know someone who has shown them to us.

I am also privy and I’m not going to post anything.

So with the information that has been released not backing ANY part of your claims, you've got absolutely nothing upon which to base them.

I'm shocked.

Come on back when the ginger gives you better stories to ape.

I am mystified------"partially redacted" what are you calling "INFORMATION" ? why would a bunch of tourist saudis in
the USA be IN TOUCH with saudi officials in the USA?

So with the information that has been released not backing ANY part of your claims, you've got absolutely nothing upon which to base them.

I'm shocked.

Come on back when the ginger gives you better stories to ape.
You are stupid enough to believe a law firm will reveal all information to the public during an on-going trial.
Now you’re going to post that you’re an attorney.

I am mystified------"partially redacted" what are you calling "INFORMATION" ? why would a bunch of tourist saudis in
the USA be IN TOUCH with saudi officials in the USA?

Incomplete information, to say the least. But information.

Its what we have to base our judgements on.

You are stupid enough to believe a law firm will reveal all information to the public during an on-going trial.
Now you’re going to post that you’re an attorney.

If you can back your claims, factually then do so.

But you can't. You're making shit up backed by nothing.....because some dipshit on youtube told you to. We have some pieces of what the FBI held released. None of it matches your story.

I'm not stupid enough to believe your imagination or that of your ginger......on much of anything.

The FBI has 6 months; plus the FBI claims a lot of 9/11 documents and video are missing or stolen and that is becoming an investigation into the FBI itself.

in sum------we got nothing other than a huge crime involving
saudi citizens and some information on their religious orientation

If you can back your claims, factually then do so.

But you can't. You're making shit up backed by nothing.....because some dipshit on youtube told you to. We have some pieces of what the FBI held released. None of it matches your story.

I'm not stupid enough to believe your imagination or that of your ginger......on much of anything.
Look LibBot, I don’t care a bit about your emotional reaction.
It might be one of your friends or relatives works for the FBI and will be raped in prison.

Look LibBot, I don’t care a bit about your emotional reaction.
It might be one of your friends or relatives works for the FBI and will be raped in prison.

Emotions, I leave to you and whatever youtube channel you're apeing.

I'm quoting what information we do have from what the FBI has already released. And it doesn't back your claim that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

You have nothing to back your claim. Until you can, you're done.

in sum------we got nothing other than a huge crime involving
saudi citizens and some information on their religious orientation

No, we have incomplete information. The release of the FBI pages, even redacted, provide us with more information than we had before.

The idea that we know nothing unless we know everything is unsound reasoning.

Forum List

Back