Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Emotions, I leave to you and whatever youtube channel you're apeing.

I'm quoting what information we do have from what the FBI has already released. And it doesn't back your claim that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

You have nothing to back your claim. Until you can, you're done.
Now you hurt my feelings.
But I’m not a LibBot so I don’t have feelings.

No, we have incomplete information. The release of the FBI pages, even redacted, provide us with more information than we had before.

The idea that we know nothing unless we know everything is unsound reasoning.
Rosie was being sarcastic.

Or evidence to back your claim that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

Do you see your problem?
Just the fact that the FBI won’t release any info because…
Why?
The hilarious part is that the credit cards of these terrorists were being traced towards one objective and no one said a word.

Why?
The hilarious part is that the credit cards of these terrorists were being traced towards one objective and no one said a word.

So because the FBI redacted their document, anything you want to make up must be true?

That's absurd reasoning. You have no evidence that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

You made it up. And your imagination is neither fact nor evidence

Why?
who and when RE the credit card tracing?

Kreindler claims such and that’s why the Justice is forcing them to put up.

Show us the evidence that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent

If your claims had merit, you would have long since showed us.....rather than giving us excuse after excuse why you can't.

So because the FBI redacted their document, anything you want to make up must be true?

That's absurd reasoning. You have no evidence that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

You made it up. And your imagination is neither fact nor evidence
Tell Judge Netburn she’s an idiot.

You’re an idiot and probably having sex with a Saudi.

Or.....I use evidence as the basis of my judgment. And not random gingers on youtube telling me what to think.

You have nothing to back your claims that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

Meanwhile, the evidence we do have points to the FBI possibly having information on some connection between the Saudi royal family and the highjackers.

I'll go with the information we actually have rather than whatever you make up. As would any rational person.

Or.....I use evidence as the basis of my judgment. And not random gingers on youtube telling me what to think.

You have nothing to back your claims that GW and the FBI knew the attack was imminent.

Meanwhile, the evidence we do have points to the FBI possibly having information on some connection between the Saudi royal family and the highjackers.

I'll go with the information we actually have rather than whatever you make up. As would any rational person.
You doubt the law firms and the judge know more than either one of us?
You do know the case was due to be dismissed a week ago and when Netburn got the first release she reopened it for 6 more months.
She wanted this closed a long time ago.

Forum List

Back