Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.
You're hair ain't that great either. Kinda nappy.
It doesn't smell like a dog's when it gets wet.

Keep talkin like dat and biden will wanna sniff it. hehheh

but you might be ok wid dat....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.

Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.

Maybe you can get Trump to smells yours, racist Trump Humper. Maybe just maybe he will come up and grab your pussy.
If it wasn't for the police, blacks would kill and maim even more blacks than they already do. It's thug/gangsta culture that needs to be changed, but it is too deeply ingrained into black culture.

If it wasn't for the police, blacks would kill and maim even more blacks than they already do. It's thug/gangsta culture that needs to be changed, but it is too deeply ingrained into black culture.

That's bullshit, the police show up AFTER a crime is committed not before. Stop putting the drugs and guns in the community and let's see how quick those numbers drop, but you don't really want them to, do you?

..you PROVE that you can't think properly......what are we supposed to think??? answer please

your OP does not make sense

Is he a savage?

Is he a thug?

Is he a feral animal?

3 pretty simple questions.

That's bullshit, the police show up AFTER a crime is committed not before. Stop putting the drugs and guns in the community and let's see how quick those numbers drop, but you don't really want them to, do you?
What do you think I do punk? Do you think I go selling guns and drugs door-to-door in your thug-infested shitholes.

I mean look at yourself punk; "Superbadbrutha". LOL

What do you think I do punk? Do you think I go selling guns and drugs door-to-door in your thug-infested shitholes.

Punk? Is that suppose to be an insult Shit Head? That is the beauty of being on an anonymous website you can pretty much call folks anything you like. Like I can say Shit Head is a little bitch, see how that works.

Lol, it's the democrat leaders of that city that doesn't care you are killing each other and you vote for the Democrats like a good little pawn.

Punk? Is that suppose to be an insult Shit Head? That is the beauty of being on an anonymous website you can pretty much call folks anything you like. Like I can say Shit Head is a little bitch, see how that works.
I've never know someone who thinks he's a superbadbrutha that wasn't a punk. I don't think such an entity exists.

Lol, it's the democrat leaders of that city that doesn't care you are killing each other and you vote for the Democrats like a good little pawn.
Yea because the republicans just care so much about the well being of black folks. We see all of their hard, tremendous work to rid the Hood of drugs and guns. Smfh.

I've never know someone who thinks he's a superbadbrutha that wasn't a punk. I don't think such an entity exists.
Yep and most Shit heads I know are pretty much little bitches.

What about it?

Man didn't want them on his property, from the sound of it. And the witness seems to be saying the deputies who wouldn't leave, rushed at the man...... yeah, that's a good way to get shot here in Texas.

Yea because the republicans just care so much about the well being of black folks. We see all of their hard, tremendous work to rid the Hood of drugs and guns. Smfh.
We can't do anything when the democrat leadership won't let us. Trump did more for minorities than obama did.

Is he a savage?

Is he a thug?

Is he a feral animal?

WOOOOHOOOOO--you FKD up!!!! you PROVE YOU--YOU are the racist = all you think about on this case and everything else is RACE!!!! the race of the criminal
...we don't care or think about the race--race has NOTHING to do with it !! race has nothing to do with these incidents

What about it?

Man didn't want them on his property, from the sound of it. And the witness seems to be saying the deputies who wouldn't leave, rushed at the man...... yeah, that's a good way to get shot here in Texas.
So now if the police comes to your house and you don't want them there you can just open up on them and kill them, if you are white.

Yep and most Shit heads I know are pretty much little bitches.
we are not anti-black --we are anti-CRIMINAL--anti-DUMBSHIT ..you hate whites

Is he a savage?

Is he a thug?

Is he a feral animal?

WOOOOHOOOOO--you FKD up!!!! you PROVE YOU--YOU are the racist = all you think about on this case and everything else is RACE!!!! the race of the criminal
...we don't care or think about the race--race has NOTHING to do with it !! race has nothing to do with these incidents
That is funny as hell coming from you, every thread you start is about a crime committed by a black man and then with a straight face your racist ass claims you don't care about race. That is funny as hell.

1621176145860.png

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
These cops look (the stories varies on source) to be going to arrest his nuisance dog---they have said what the dog complaint was specifically. The cops have the legal right to seize the dog------

You didn't read the article so argument dismissed.
I read this article and about 7 others before posting---------trying to get the full story. You obviously don't know what the other articles are saying............the story varies depending on source. The dog wasn't a random dog but this guy's dog according to atleast 3 of the sources--------the cops were there on a neighborhood nuisance complaint for this dog is also listed on multiple sources. One source claimed that this guy had lead the cops on a low speed chase which I have my doubts about since only one source claims...

No one is specifically stating what the "nuisance complaint" is about....

So ergo--it could be an awful dog that attack children or something or maybe not
It could be that the cops were going to seize the dog without cause or worse kill it and this guy was trying to protect his fur baby.
Maybe it wasn't about the dog, but that this guy was doing drugs or whatever else..
don't know---the vagueness really makes me suspect that the story is being used for manipulation.
My gut says that this guy rightly or wrongly saw his dog as a victim and acted out of impulse to protect his baby. Seen a lot of crazy texas males out in the country that quickly resort to pulling their guns when anyone goes after their dogs and for whatever reason.
I appreciate you taking the time to find out more info about this incident, but I disagree with your derogatory characterization of Texans. I can guarantee you that 99% of our dogs are worth more, are better companions, and are more useful, than any agent of the state you can name, and if I have to choose between them, it's going to be the dog, 99 times out of a hundred

Last edited:

Forum List

Back