Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

If it were me I'd have asked what they were doing in my yard, I wouldn't have gotten mad. If they said they were trying to catch a dog I'd have helped them.

But to just get mad right off the bat without finding out what was going on first there's no excuse for that.

Course this is what happens when you have politicians and a society screaming "fuck the police" for over a year.

He should have filed a complaint with the city/county and possibly hired a lawyer. Shooting the responding police is a bit extreme.

On another note, perhaps the two cops should have left when the guy threatened to start shooting. De-escalate. I don't pretend to know what exactly happened let alone what they should have done, but I presume that, once an investigation is complete, lessons can be learned. What happened was horrible and the shooter probably deserves to be executed if my understanding of what occurred is accurate.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
I have long said that the black brain disease is capable of migrating to other races

This is typical of the behavior of black criminals who resist arrest even when they must know that they will be arrested in the end no matter what

It defies logic and common sense but people continue to do it anyway

On another note, perhaps the two cops should have left when the guy threatened to start shooting. De-escalate.
The cops cant just go away and leave the guy undisturbed

He was a time bomb and it was their duty to deal with him

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
I thought the cops only shoot unarmed black thugs.

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
Im sure that defense will help in his trial. Dumbfuck :lol:

His property was declared a CHAZ / CHOP ?

The cops cant just go away and leave the guy undisturbed

He was a time bomb and it was their duty to deal with him
I didn't mean to imply that they should just leave and go about their day. I'm suggesting that, perhaps they should have backed off, and perhaps a police negotiator could have called the man and tried to talk the man down, so to speak. Again, I can't say for certainty what they should or shouldn't have done as I wasn't there nor am I experienced with this sort of thing. I guess I'm simply conjecturing out loud. In any event, the guy wasn't an active shooter, right? He actually warned them that he would shoot and they apparently responded by charging him and the man kept his promise and shot them both dead. I think it's probably accurate to say that the officers mishandled the crisis. God bless them and their families.

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
Well, there is a procedure for that. It doesn't include shooting the trespassers. I would have a pile of bodies 10 miles high if I shot every trespasser I encountered.

He has a legal remedy. His life was not in danger.

Well, there is a procedure for that. It doesn't include shooting the trespassers. I would have a pile of bodies 10 miles high if I shot every trespasser I encountered.

He has a legal remedy. His life was not in danger.

I'm late to this story. Do you know if there is any video and audio of the incident?

wait I thought we always need to know the color of the cops first homes?
And the color of the thug who shot them too.

Known

Try and keep up seety.

And ask again when you need more help.

Again, I can't say for certainty what they should or shouldn't have done as I wasn't there
Neither was I there

So I cant say what they should have done either

In retrospect obviously they might have lived if they had backed off

If he would have let them

But it almost sounds like he had already made up his mind to kill them

Thinking is another thing you`re failing at. Give it up already.

Damn! Does that mean I'll never be able to join BLM?! There goes my dream. :(

Two cops killed. Dimocrats will be partying tonight!

1620922421013.png

Wait I thought we were all defund the tha poleese 'n'shit?

Isn't this good?

Like pigs in a blanket fry'em like bacon

Nosane?

Hang the bastard.
I have no problem with that.
Can you say the same for your scum?

Damn! Does that mean I'll never be able to join BLM?! There goes my dream. :(
Who taught you how to spell BLM?

I have long said that the black brain disease is capable of migrating to other races

This is typical of the behavior of black criminals who resist arrest even when they must know that they will be arrested in the end no matter what

It defies logic and common sense but people continue to do it anyway
You were murdering and killing long b4 we got here and then you murdering us.

Forum List

Back