Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.

Yes......and the problem with cops is not racial....they violate the rights of whites more than the colored.

I care less. Blacks brought the issue to the forfront Oddly white's by and large have argued there is no problem at all.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Hopefully, this will be a death penalty case and he'll be given that.
If he were of a Negroid Nature you would be talking about how his mama loved him and he loved to play video games aka Ahmaud Avery.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.

He's a POS. I hope he gets the needle, or the gas chamber (whichever TX uses).

The cops made a mistake by not drawing their weapons when he made the threat and being able to fire first.

This is a perfect example of why cops tend to resort to deadly force so quickly.

He gave them fair warning....they should have got out of his yard.

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
Im sure that defense will help in his trial. Dumbfuck :lol:

His property was declared a CHAZ / CHOP ?
That only works for Biden voters

So don't you just self identify as a blacque tranny and wella?

Hopefully, this will be a death penalty case and he'll be given that.
If he were of a Negroid Nature you would be talking about how his mama loved him and he loved to play video games aka Ahmaud Avery.
If he was black, I would have said exactly the same thing I said regarding the white guy. Death penalty. The skin color is irrelevant, except to the negative culture, inner-city blacks.

anybody can scour the internet and post crimes committed by blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, etc.
What you cant do is change the fact that 13% of the population commit 50% of the murders
Would you want to change the fact that 13% of the population commit 50% of the murders? No you would not. Do you have any idea how it came to be this way? No you do not and don`t want to know. If I`m wrong and you really want to know how this all came about, here`s a good starting point for removing ignorance.

anybody can scour the internet and post crimes committed by blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, etc.
What you cant do is change the fact that 13% of the population commit 50% of the murders
Would you want to change the fact that 13% of the population commit 50% of the murders? No you would not. Do you have any idea how it came to be this way? No you do not and don`t want to know. If I`m wrong and you really want to know how this all came about, here`s a good starting point for removing ignorance.
Thanks but I dont need that book to tell me what I already knew

Now tell us why you think blacks commit 50% of the murders

Yep and they are murdering other black folks which I know you don't give a damn. Hell that is the way you want it, that is why you keep supplying the drugs and guns.

Yep and they are murdering other black folks which I know you don't give a damn. Hell that is the way you want it, that is why you keep supplying the drugs and guns.
Look at the long list of blacks killed by other blacks.....then look at the short list of blacks killed by the police

Look at the long list of whites killed by blacks.....and then look at the short list of blacks killed by whites

It is not a gun problem....it is a moral failure, it is a sickness in the black community that did not exist before the sixties.

Thus what you and all the others screaming about white racism really should be doing is to study the psychopathic nature of the black communities and how to fix that....do not tell me it has to be that way since it was not that way before the sixties.

Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time. Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

Look at the long list of blacks killed by other blacks.....then look at the short list of blacks killed by the police.

Is it any longer than the list of whites killed by other whites? Black folks suffer more from the police than just being murdered.
Look at the long list of whites killed by blacks.....and then look at the short list of blacks killed by whites.

You mean over the last four hundred years, there is no comparison.
It is not a gun problem....it is a moral failure, it is a sickness in the black community that did not exist before the sixties.

You mean when you were doing all the killing, beating and lynching.
Thus what you and all the others screaming about white racism really should be doing is to study the psychopathic nature of the black communities and how to fix that....do not tell me it has to be that way since it was not that way before the sixties.

It would reduce by 60% tomorrow if you would stop putting all the drugs in guns into the communities.

Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.

Damn sounds like a blm protest. Sucks to be you looking at the color of peoples skin all the time.

It has sucked since the first black folks got off the boat, our skin has been our sin in the eyes of racist like you.
Must suck to be you. I'm happy I just live my life with my fellow humans, no matter the color. Maybe you and Tigger could hook up and be forever miserable.

I am pretty sure you are happy to live in your lily white section of town with no worries in the world. Inspite of the bullshit the Lord has blessed me so I don't sweat racist like you.
Your hair ain't that great either. Kinda nappy.

Last edited:

You're hair ain't that great either. Kinda nappy.
It doesn't smell like a dog's when it gets wet.

Actually I live out in the country, plenty of blacks around and I'm good with that. Like I say must suck to live your life through the color of peoples skin.

Forum List

Back