Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
Im sure that defense will help in his trial. Dumbfuck :lol:

We will have to see won't we? People never thought that the guy who shot multiple officers breaking into his house would be found innocent either.

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
Well, there is a procedure for that. It doesn't include shooting the trespassers. I would have a pile of bodies 10 miles high if I shot every trespasser I encountered.

He has a legal remedy. His life was not in danger.

It says they rushed him. We've seen how that has ended for many.

You were murdering and killing long b4 we got here and then you murdering us.
I have never murdered anyone

Not even a black person

Its scary that black people like you think this way
Idiot I have never murdered anyone, but when ONE black person commits a crime your dumb ass wants to pin it on EVERY black person in America. Now you don't want to comment on this white boy who murdered 2 police officers you start talking about black folks.

but when ONE black person commits a crime your dumb ass wants to pin it on EVERY black person in America.
One by one the examples of black violence paint a very ugly picture

And not just black violence but complete black stupidity that I label the black brain disease.

Why fight with the cops when you know they are going to win?

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.

He's a POS. I hope he gets the needle, or the gas chamber (whichever TX uses).

The cops made a mistake by not drawing their weapons when he made the threat and being able to fire first.

This is a perfect example of why cops tend to resort to deadly force so quickly.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.
Hopefully, this will be a death penalty case and he'll be given that.

Senseless

This is a terrible story.

I think I am gonna have to side with the property owner this time.

You cannot attack someone on their own property who has not done anything wrong .... LEO or otherwise.

but when ONE black person commits a crime your dumb ass wants to pin it on EVERY black person in America.
One by one the examples of black violence paint a very ugly picture

And not just black violence but complete black stupidity that I label the black brain disease.

Why fight with the cops when you know they are going to win?
Hell anybody can scour the internet and post crimes committed by blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, etc.

There is just as much white stupidity, do you label that as white brain disease?

Hell there are plenty of videos of white doing the same thing and in most cases don't even catch a punch let alone a bullet.

Hell anybody can scour the internet and post crimes committed by blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, etc.

There is just as much white stupidity, do you label that as white brain disease?

Hell there are plenty of videos of white doing the same thing and in most cases don't even catch a punch let alone a bullet.
You are so D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L .....

Let me ask you something.

Do you believe people on this forum take you seriously?

Or do you understand EVERYONE is mocking your RACIST dumbass?

You are so D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L .....

Let me ask you something.

Do you believe people on this forum take ou seriously?

Or do you understand EVERYONE is mocking your RACIST dumbass?
Have you ever said anything that made sense? You are nothing more than a loud mouth cocksucka, go find somebody to play with ass clown.

this is what a thug looks like,, pay special attention to his record,,

Yes......and the problem with cops is not racial....they violate the rights of whites more than the colored.

Forum List

Back