“Without peace with the Palestinians, Israel can never live in peace”

Minimind "But Israeli terrorism and genocide made what HAMAS did inevitable.

Islam made what HAMASSS did inevitable READ YOUR
KHARAHAN
I’m called an anti-Semite for merely raising concerns about Israel murdering Palestinians. So, FU you Islamaphobe.

I’m called an anti-Semite for merely raising concerns about Israel murdering Palestinians. So, FU you Islamaphobe.
Have you ever researched the definition of murder.? It is interesting for many reasons. ----do you know that according to accepted law and especially military law that
RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL? have you ever served in the united states military?

Have you ever researched the definition of murder.? It is interesting for many reasons. ----do you know that according to accepted law and especially military law that
RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL? have you ever served in the united states military?
Lol. I’d say bombing buildings containing civilians is murder. Also using snipers to kill civilians is murder. These things have been done by Israel, but you likely are unaware.

Lol. I’d say bombing buildings containing civilians is murder. Also using snipers to kill civilians is murder. These things have been done by Israel, but you likely are unaware.
any building used for the storage of military equipment or
to harbor military is a legal target-----the people who do so
in buildings that include civilians are guilty of felony murder

any building used for the storage of military equipment or
to harbor military is a legal target-----the people who do so
in buildings that include civilians are guilty of felony murder
Lol. You’ve duped yourself if you think Israel isn’t mass murdering civilians.

“Without peace with the Palestinians, Israel can never live in peace”​

I know you mean well OP....but really....:rolleyes:

1697939135885.png

Israel is not mass murdering civilians
Sure they are. You’ve seen video of their missile attacks on buildings in Gaza. People are in those buildings.

If you still believe the lie only Hamas fighters are bombed by Israel, you’re fooling yourself.

Do you know the number of Gazan children killed so far?

Sure they are. You’ve seen video of their missile attacks on buildings in Gaza. People are in those buildings.

If you still believe the lie only Hamas fighters are bombed by Israel, you’re fooling yourself.

Do you know the number of Gazan children killed so far?
do you? Return fire is always legal. I fire emanates from a
building---return fire is legal regardless of WHO is in the building

do you? Return fire is always legal. I fire emanates from a
building---return fire is legal regardless of WHO is in the building
How are you any different from Hamas? You think killing innocent women and children is justified, just as they do.

Forum List

Back