Without Guns, and Assault Rifles, America would not exist today as a nation.

I would like to say to all you anti gun, anti assault rifle people out there. I must remind you all that with out the Assault rifle, and guns, America would not exist today as a nation. We had an American revelution against British rule, and these Assault rifles and guns allowed us to have our United States of America. So yes , there is a need for us to have the right to purchase assault rifles, and guns. Our second amendment right must not and shall not be infringed upon.We still have a need for all kinds of guns and rifles. Yes even assault rifles.!

Your thoughts.
If there were no guns, what would the British do to prevent a revolution? A big knife fight?

The-2nd-Amendment.jpg

NO ONE will infringe my RIGHT to bear arms. Not limited to, protecting my family and myself.
The Dems can try to take away my guns. But they have to go through me to do so.

democrats.png
We need all kinds of weapons in modern day America. Yes. even assault rifles like the AR-15 and AK-47.
Our rights must never be infringed upon, as a people and a nation. Yes, there is still a need for Assault rifles in America today.
You’re already not allowed to own a whole range of arms, nukes, wmd, cruise missiles, cluster bombs... so your rights have already been infringed upon.

We need to maintain and have a well armed and regulated states militia. We need to check some of these infringements that have been written into states laws.
Not needed. We have strongest military in the world.

The-2nd-Amendment.jpg

NO ONE will infringe my RIGHT to bear arms. Not limited to, protecting my family and myself.

democrats.png

The militia of the day were instruments of the State, first called up to put down the Whiskey Rebellion. Service and provision of arms were mandated, and exemptions from service were delineated and allowed.

First Militia Act of 1792

The first Act, passed May 2, 1792, provided for the authority of the president to call out the militias of the several states, "whenever the United States shall be invaded, or be in imminent danger of invasion from any foreign nation or Indian tribe".[3] The law also authorized the President to call the militias into Federal service "whenever the laws of the United States shall be opposed or the execution thereof obstructed, in any state, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the powers vested in the marshals by this act".[4] This provision likely referred to uprisings such as Shays' Rebellion. The president's authority in both cases was to expire after two years.

Second Militia Act of 1792

The second Act, passed May 8, 1792, provided for the organization of the state militias. It conscripted every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45 into a local militia company. (This was later expanded to all males, regardless of race, between the ages of 18 and 54 in 1862.)

Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a box able to contain not less than 24 suitable cartridges, and a knapsack. Alternatively, everyone enrolled was to provide himself with a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shot-pouch, and a knapsack.[5] Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

The militias were divided into "divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, and companies" as the state legislatures would direct.[6] The provisions of the first Act governing the calling up of the militia by the president in case of invasion or obstruction to law enforcement were continued in the second act.[7] Court martial proceedings were authorized by the statute against militia members who disobeyed orders.[8]

Militia Acts of 1792 - Wikipedia

The-2nd-Amendment.jpg

democrats.png
We need all kinds of weapons in modern day America. Yes. even assault rifles like the AR-15 and AK-47.
Our rights must never be infringed upon, as a people and a nation. Yes, there is still a need for Assault rifles in America today.
You’re already not allowed to own a whole range of arms, nukes, wmd, cruise missiles, cluster bombs... so your rights have already been infringed upon.

We need to maintain and have a well armed and regulated states militia. We need to check some of these infringements that have been written into states laws.
Must be why we haven't won a war since WWII, and even then we needed a lot of help... and nukes.

The-2nd-Amendment.jpg

democrats.png

Must be why we haven't won a war since WWII, and even then we needed a lot of help... and nukes.

You'd think Bush's Excellent Iraq Adventure would have shown some of the limits of military power.

I would like to say to all you anti gun, anti assault rifle people out there. I must remind you all that with out the Assault rifle, and guns, America would not exist today as a nation. We had an American revelution against British rule, and these Assault rifles and guns allowed us to have our United States of America. So yes , there is a need for us to have the right to purchase assault rifles, and guns. Our second amendment right must not and shall not be infringed upon.We still have a need for all kinds of guns and rifles. Yes even assault rifles.!

Your thoughts.

I am a firm supporter of the 2nd A but actually there were NO 'Assault rifles' in America during the revolution.

I did however hear that, "Washington's Army attacked the airports." I heard that from a stable genius.

Forum List

Back