Withheld satellite internet service to Kyiv to thwart attack on Russia navy fleet: Elon Musk

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Withheld satellite internet service to Kyiv to thwart attack on Russia navy fleet: Elon Musk
103519571.cms
Elon Musk has acknowledged that he denied satellite internet service in order to prevent a Ukrainian drone attack on a Russian naval fleet last year. The Starlink satellite internet service has been a digital lifeline in Ukraine since the early days of the war.

Remote : 2023-09-09T02:33:51+05:30
Local : 2023-09-08(Friday) 23 : 03 : 51

Found via NicerApp WebOS

was this a bad call? i think so.
it could have shortened the war in NATO and Ukraine's favor.

103519571.cms
Elon Musk has acknowledged that he denied satellite internet service in order to prevent a Ukrainian drone attack on a Russian naval fleet last year. The Starlink satellite internet service has been a digital lifeline in Ukraine since the early days of the war.

Remote : 2023-09-09T02:33:51+05:30
Local : 2023-09-08(Friday) 23 : 03 : 51
Found via NicerApp WebOS

was this a bad call? i think so.
it could have shortened the war in NATO and Ukraine's favor.
I'd like to hear more than he did it.

how is that related to what i said?!..
Oh? Are you implying that the Russians would actually preemptively use nukes? :auiqs.jpg:

. . . why would they even have a need to? They are winning this war. . .

Do you seriously want the intelligent members of this forum to believe that the, "evil Russians," would use them on a non-nuclear power, in just a conventional theater of war?

Is that what you want us to bleev? :dunno:

See, the point here, is Elon Musk is funded by the US government, to develop tech by the US establishment, so the rationale by the Russians, for unleashing nukes, would be involvement of US & NATO tech, to hit their major ice free port. . . a clear escalation of this conflict . . .

Now, if you want to actually prove, with logic, that the Russians are in any way threatening to escalate to use nukes in a war against the Ukrainians in which they have more artillery and more manpower, (which are the two most important factors in a war of attrition,) sure, go ahead, post the evidence and convince the forum why on Earth the Russians are in anyway. . . .

threaten with nuclear escalation during every step

Most of the folks on the forum are quite well educated in political topics, and especially this one, and won't cotton to bullshit war propaganda. So you best make your reasoning and rationale believable, and have some support for your war propaganda, or more than likely, it will be booed off the stage. . . .

GTFO of here already.

Oh? Are you implying that the Russians would actually preemptively use nukes? :auiqs.jpg:

. . . why would they even have a need to? They are winning this war. . .

Do you seriously want the intelligent members of this forum to believe that the, "evil Russians," would use them on a non-nuclear power, in just a conventional theater of war?

Is that what you want us to bleev? :dunno:

See, the point here, is Elon Musk is funded by the US government, to develop tech by the US establishment, so the rationale by the Russians, for unleashing nukes, would be involvement of US & NATO tech, to hit their major ice free port. . . a clear escalation of this conflict . . .

Now, if you want to actually prove, with logic, that the Russians are in any way threatening to escalate to use nukes in a war against the Ukrainians in which they have more artillery and more manpower, (which are the two most important factors in a war of attrition,) sure, go ahead, post the evidence and convince the forum why on Earth the Russians are in anyway. . . .

Most of the folks on the forum are quite well educated in political topics, and especially this one, and won't cotton to bullshit war propaganda. So you best make your reasoning and rationale believable, and have some support for your war propaganda, or more than likely, it will be booed off the stage. . . .

GTFO of here already.

and you could use an improvement of your manners. GTFO? cmon, you're a moderator on an OPEN FORUM.

and you could use an improvement of your manners. GTFO? cmon, you're a moderator on an OPEN FORUM.
-large-720_1.png

iu

🙄

I don't think any of this would be happening if the State Department hadn't been funding and getting involved in Ukrainian affairs, do you?

:dunno:

How about the US make a deal with Russia, if they pull all of their nukes out of Belarus, we'll cut all funding to Ukraine, and stop all support for their nationalist politicians and extremist groups. We'll also stop all military aid, and insist they sit down and talk.

Sound good?

-large-720_1.png

iu

🙄

I don't think any of this would be happening if the State Department hadn't been funding and getting involved in Ukrainian affairs, do you?

:dunno:

How about the US make a deal with Russia, if they pull all of their nukes out of Belarus, we'll cut all funding to Ukraine, and stop all support for their nationalist politicians and extremist groups. We'll also stop all military aid, and insist they sit down and talk.

Sound good?
sounds perfect to me.
i'd love to see the Russians hang on to the Black Sea.

but that's not how the powers that be want it to be.
they've been working towards this encroachment on Russia's borders for decades.

i'd love to see the Russians hang on to the Black Sea.
Anyone that has studied history, knows, that has been Russian territory since Catherine the Great. . hell, since the US was barely a nation itself.

Our leaders are cracked in the head if they really bleev it is gonna turn out any other way. It doesn't matter what the powers that be want. We may perceive it as an existential threat, but for them? It really is one.

. . . and if they let this continue, most informed folks believe, Putin will attempt to take Odessa as well.

Anyone that has studied history, knows, that has been Russian territory since Catherine the Great. . hell, since the US was barely a nation itself.

Our leaders are cracked in the head if they really bleev it is gonna turn out any other way. It doesn't matter what the powers that be want. We may perceive it as an existential threat, but for them? It really is one.

. . . and if they let this continue, most informed folks believe, Putin will attempt to take Odessa as well.
it's no secret that Russia want's it's old USSR borders back.
but since the people's of far eastern Europe chose the EU and NATO as their new friends, i don't think we should let the Russians just reclaim their old territories.

it's no secret that Russia want's it's old USSR borders back.
This is western propaganda.

You can't find this in any Russian policy paper or speech from Putin or any other serious Russian leader. I've looked.

It only appears in our media, in reference to their speeches. When I go to the speeches referenced, and then get a good translator, and read them for myself?

I find we are lied to.

Think for yourself.

How about the US make a deal with Russia, if they pull all of their nukes out of Belarus, we'll cut all funding to Ukraine, and stop all support for their nationalist politicians and extremist groups. We'll also stop all military aid, and insist they sit down and talk
Jesus, what a stupid idea. No, I understand that you and your ilk want to cut all supplies to a corrupted shithole named Ukraine full of Nazis and fanatics, and maybe dissolve NATO and so on and so forth, but.. why to bow down to Putin for doing so? Just pack your stuff and go away.

Putin decided to put nukes in Belarus to scare such loons and you are ready to show your pissed pants to him. What America do you want to 'make great again', I wonder.

Jesus, what a stupid idea. No, I understand that you and your ilk want to cut all supplies to a corrupted shithole named Ukraine full of Nazis and fanatics, and maybe dissolve NATO and so on and so forth, but.. why to bow down to Putin for doing so? Just pack your stuff and go away.

Putin decided to put nukes in Belarus to scare such loons and you are ready to show your pissed pants to him. What America do you want to 'make great again', I wonder.

Rich. . . some foreigner, telling a real American what his history is? :eusa_think:

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Forum List

Back