With Senate control at stake, New Hampshire Republicans are poised to nominate a Trump-like candidate

Oh look at you act like an utter moron once again.

My hate?

Where have I displayed hatred for Trump?

My TDS?

As evidenced by what?

Nothing you partisan hack. I know, stating facts really upsets you. The real world is a tough place for those stuck in a fantasy.

My God, you are the fucking moron!

From your post #17 in this thread: "It is also irrelevant considering how hated Trump is as well."

Why would you post that if you did not agree?

Everyone on this forum knows you are a liberal suffering from a bad case of TDS because you lie so often.

My God, you are the fucking moron!

From your post #17 in this thread: "It is also irrelevant considering how hated Trump is as well."

Why would you post that if you did not agree?

Everyone on this forum knows you are a liberal suffering from a bad case of TDS because you lie so often.
Because it is a fact.

You see, people that are not partisan idiots are able to recognize facts to include overall public opinion even if those opinions are counter to their own. That you cannot do so is not because I have TDS, it is because you are a partisan idiot.

You know I am a liberal now as well? Based on what?

Once again, nothing more than your partisan idiocy.
:dig:

Because it is a fact.

You see, people that are not partisan idiots are able to recognize facts to include overall public opinion even if those opinions are counter to their own. That you cannot do so is not because I have TDS, it is because you are a partisan idiot.

You know I am a liberal now as well? Based on what?

Once again, nothing more than your partisan idiocy.
:dig:

I don't have the time or motivation to search through your posts for incriminating evidence like the FBI does. that would be like fishing in a barrel.

Your posts illustrate a deep-seated hatred for Trump. Do you have the balls to deny this?

It is not irrelevant. The Dems are scrambling to replace Brandon on the ticket in 2024 if he live that long or doesn't turn into a big pile of goo!

Trump is NOT hated except by TDSers like you, and other idiots.

Your hatred is so irrational, you cannot give a good reason why you hate him.
Trump is despised so much that a career politician in his 80s that is a gaffe machine killed him by a landslide 7M votes.

I don't have the time or motivation to search through your posts for incriminating evidence like the FBI does. that would be like fishing in a barrel.

Your posts illustrate a deep-seated hatred for Trump. Do you have the balls to deny this?
You cant find one and yet you cling to your outright lies partisan hack. Try again.

Forum List

Back