With no answers for inflation, crime or the border, Democrats turn to gaslighting voters

Sorry. That was MY original nickname for him. I think it's funny. Cause that's exactly what his spray tanned face reminds me of. An oily, greasy fish. :auiqs.jpg:

Shut you up? Who said anything of the sort? I WANT you out front, typing and speaking your bigotry and ignorance for the country to see.
You believe you're right and not crazy. But that's not how the majority see you. In other words, you are our best advertisement for how unhinged the right wing has become.

I don't want to shut you up.
Don't..Bet..The..Farm..On..It! :)
Nice tap dancing.

Will the crazy democrat cult be able to reform themselves or will they continue down this self-destruction path that they are on?
Will the crazy retards be able to answer my question or will they continue to avoid it?

What's the Republican answer to the fact that your orange fuhrer was going to build a huuuuge wall to make all of these problems disappear?

You know the one where the orange loser was going to make Mexico pay for the wall?

Will the crazy retards be able to answer my question or will they continue to avoid it?

What's the Republican answer to the fact that your orange fuhrer was going to build a huuuuge wall to make all of these problems disappear?

You know the one where the orange loser was going to make Mexico pay for the wall?
it's a crazy left wing wacko question

that’s pretty straight forward and specific

Just like saying "I am going to try really hard" is a specific plan of action.

200w.gif

GG, the name of the thread is 'With no answers for inflation, crime or the border, Democrats turn to gaslighting voters'

Can you back anything the D's have done? Or only throw mud at the party not in the majority?

Based on your comments in here, you sound like you think the D's are doing a great job, and you support everything they done? How about it?

GG, the name of the thread is 'With no answers for inflation, crime or the border, Democrats turn to gaslighting voters'

Can you back anything the D's have done? Or only throw mud at the party not in the majority?

Based on your comments in here, you sound like you think the D's are doing a great job, and you support everything they done? How about it?

The Dems have not done shit, just as we all knew they would.

When the Repubs take over they will not do shit, just like we all know they will.

You are fucking moron to vote to either and think something is going to change.

The Dems have not done shit, just as we all knew they would.

When the Repubs take over they will not do shit, just like we all know they will.

You are fucking moron to vote to either and think something is going to change.

Yet you never ever call a single leftie shill on here out for their demented support of Biden and the D's, how are they different than the right? As a matter of fact, you like many of their posts? Have any reason for that? Especially when the D's are completely in charge right now?

Forum List

Back