With Every GOP Candidate Carrying Some Unfavorable Attributes,Who Can We Agree On ??

The GOP choose who ever the left wing media picks for them.
When your herd-o'-'Baggers is so clueless.......

....you consider that (left wing media picks) a problem??!!!

:eusa_eh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of cute stuff there, but it does not change the fact that your homie 'Bammer has not been able to move decisively on any thing since he has been in office. His popularity is way down and will be remember in history as the First black when handy President the U.S. wished it could take back. At the very best he will get reelected and have to face super majority in house and senate. Your boy is on his way out.

[E]ven though no one candidate has yet locked up their party's nomination, we might as well cancel the rest of the primaries or caucuses. The media have already decided that this year's standard bearers will be John McCain and Barack Obama.
Yeah, 'cause.....this time, it really WILL be McBush & Joementum.....right? :eusa_whistle:

partywhores.jpg

(.....And, everyone is looking-forward to Phil Gramm's third-act. :cuckoo: )​

July 10, 2008

"Former Senator Phil Gramm told the Washington Times that he does not think the economy is doing as poorly as the general media reports. In fact, Gramm suggests that the country is not in a recession, rather, the country is in a "mental recession" and that America is a "nation of whiners."

Can you just picture Palin and Bachmann running, and often running as a duo? they would fill any arena with every 35 year old dude in town in any metropolitan city(Including me):cuckoo:

Even Obama may get his usual 5 inch rise from those two hot conservative ladies:eusa_shhh:

Every 35 year old wingnut, you mean? She's at about 4% in polling now. None of your repubs want to run because they are all BORING! It would be a wasted effort, money and time.

Anyone who runs will become the new Hitler. A nice guy will become the most evil monster on the planet.

We will find out things about them they don't even know about themselves. Heh, heh.

Strange when you contrast that with the fact we know little or next to nothing about Obama even to this day.
......Especially if you're deaf & blind......

(....Or, a clueless, Bubbleheaded Palin-fan.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way if Ed Schultz is fat, what is rush? a lot fatter?
C'mon...c'mon...be nice....say something positive....like....

That proud son-o'-Missouri still hasn't lost his racist-edge!!

"Planned Parenthood, Doing The Job The Klan Could Never Finish"

LimbaughPig.jpg

Hey, shitstain. Your link is to Media Matters with no specific article highlighted. It doesn't work ether, can't hear the audio.
You STILL haven't up-graded???!!!!

computer.jpg

eusa_doh.gif

It is TOO EARLY to discuss GOP candidates because nobody has declared yet

Naming a Republican now means that Liberals will have someone to ridicule. All GOP potential candidates will lay low until August 2012 so that they do not have to speak to the Lamestream Media

Can you just picture Palin and Bachmann running, and often running as a duo? they would fill any arena with every 35 year old dude in town in any metropolitan city(Including me):cuckoo:

Even Obama may get his usual 5 inch rise from those two hot conservative ladies:eusa_shhh:

Every 35 year old wingnut, you mean? She's at about 4% in polling now. None of your repubs want to run because they are all BORING! It would be a wasted effort, money and time.

Anyone who runs will become the new Hitler. A nice guy will become the most evil monster on the planet.

We will find out things about them they don't even know about themselves. Heh, heh.

Strange when you contrast that with the fact we know little or next to nothing about Obama even to this day. That's why folks are able to speculate on his background because no details came out before he won, and nothing definitive has come out since.
No, no...I think they are moving on from WW2, they will demonize whatever candidate as Bush, having established that Bush is Hitler.

C'mon...c'mon...be nice....say something positive....like....

That proud son-o'-Missouri still hasn't lost his racist-edge!!

Hey, shitstain. Your link is to Media Matters with no specific article highlighted. It doesn't work ether, can't hear the audio.
You STILL haven't up-graded???!!!!

computer.jpg

eusa_doh.gif
I have never seen you post anything other then this useless type of offering.

Maybe you can come out of your dementia long enough to post some original thoughts of your own rather then pics or vids you stole off the net. It like talking to a child here.

Romney/West would be an interesting ticket.

Romny is an asshole and a dream candidate to the Dems. They will tear him a new one over Romny care, just like Obama will get ripped over his health care bill. I think they have some one lined out, but as mentioned else ware, they are in hiding to keep the Democratic hit machine guessing. I do think Romney should definitely be on staff as an adviser.

Last edited:

Strange when you contrast that with the fact we know little or next to nothing about Obama even to this day. That's why folks are able to speculate on his background because no details came out before he won, and nothing definitive has come out since.

What a load of dingos' kidneys. :rofl:

What a load of dingos' kidneys. :rofl:

Several reasons a military man would side with Obama. Number one is you're not from this country. The other reasons are not exactly politically correct to mention. You know damned well I'm right.

Romny is an asshole and a dream candidate to the Dems. They will tear him a new one over Romny care, just like Obama will get ripped over his health care bill. I think they have some one lined out, but as mentioned else ware, they are in hiding to keep the Democratic hit machine guessing. I do think Romney should definitely be on staff as an adviser.

You left out the part where you tell us who would make a better candidate than Romney

You left out the part where you tell us who would make a better candidate than Romney

I dont know.When I think back to the last campaign I remember he was asked about Romny care, but I dont remember how it went for him. If he could get passed that he would probably do ok I guess. Then again, anyone would do better then Obama and as long as its not McCain again they will most likely win.

I dont know.When I think back to the last campaign I remember he was asked about Romny care, but I dont remember how it went for him. If he could get passed that he would probably do ok I guess. Then again, anyone would do better then Obama and as long as its not McCain again they will most likely win.

Your lack of enthusiasm for potential Republican candidates is daunting

Somebody who has the sense not to run

Forum List

Back