Witchcraft in the Balkans

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
When I got diagnosed with shizophrenia my mum took me to a old witch in serbia. She should take away black magick from me. She said I have no black magick on me and then she said I should everyday paint with a black liner, a cross on my head and wash my face with eggwhite/eggyellow. I refused that my mum was a bit upset, and she wanted to force me to do it but I refused it because it was clearly witchcraft to me and I was scared. I then didnt do it. After some years a week ago I have told my mum about it or reminded her of that, and she agreed that Im right, I think she didnt realised it back then, but now she realised it. She didnt remembered that well anymore though.

Im not sure about psychics though, or foretelling the future, I guess it depends, in Christianity there is a tradition of prophecies, so it isnt neccessarily witchcraft or magick.

I've seen it too!

2425.gladys.jpg-1100x500x2.jpg

The Catholic Scholastics rejected witchcraft and magic as superstitious pagan peasant rubbish back in the 12th century.

When I got diagnosed with shizophrenia my mum took me to a old witch in serbia. She should take away black magick from me. She said I have no black magick on me and then she said I should everyday paint with a black liner, a cross on my head and wash my face with eggwhite/eggyellow. I refused that my mum was a bit upset, and she wanted to force me to do it but I refused it because it was clearly witchcraft to me and I was scared. I then didnt do it. After some years a week ago I have told my mum about it or reminded her of that, and she agreed that Im right, I think she didnt realised it back then, but now she realised it. She didnt remembered that well anymore though.

Im not sure about psychics though, or foretelling the future, I guess it depends, in Christianity there is a tradition of prophecies, so it isnt neccessarily witchcraft or magick.
She said I have no black magick on me ...
too bad she didn't just leave it at that -

would a witch tell you to draw a cross on your forehead ...

I think it means that they seek guidance from spirits other then God. That they turned away from God. I agree, likely those psychics who also are into some form of esoteric etc. are not christian. Mediums with chakra stones etc. but technically someone can be guided by God. I dont know if in Christian philosophy there is anything about Astrology or something.

Great interesting topic for a new YouTube video for my channel. Feedback please, also from other Christians what they think? Im not claiming I know it all.

Forum List

Back