Wisonsin's Paul Ryan says it is clear Biden won the election

Paul Ryan...??????

Who's that ??????

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This goofy, Eddie Munster looking dweeb...

97214dcde5465d5180e2ff718c8b30060e-1----.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Democrats won all the marbles so why are they still on the defensive? Why not let the audits play out and go on to the brave new world? Maybe it's a case of buyers remorse and they need the seething hatred for the former president to get through the day. Somethin ain't right.

There’ve been multiple audits in all these states.

But you rubes can’t deal with you emotions that your Orange God lost.

So cults gonna cult!

They were never dignified. From Joe McCarthy to the John Birchers to Nixon to the Moral Majority to Rush to Newt to FoxNews to Teabaggers to Trump. With plenty of degenerate Denny Hasterts and Larry Craigs and Gym Jordans and Matt Gaetz along the way.

Hahahahahahaha

Compared to Nancy Botox, they are all gods.

trump has been gaslighting Americans for years. The 2020 election fraud lie was actually concocted before the 2016 election. He is now using it in an effort to sew doubt about the electoral process and to turn our democracy into a trump autocracy. And the repub party....once the dignified GOP....is aiding him in the process.

trump is a greater danger to this country than any overseas terrorist group. Our democracy is is peril.

Yeah, you commies are going to throw everything against the wall to deflect from xidens afghan disaster. And I bet you'll be parroting the usual suspects in the propaganda media. Good job commie.

Lyin' Ryan?

trump has been gaslighting Americans for years. The 2020 election fraud lie was actually concocted before the 2016 election. He is now using it in an effort to sew doubt about the electoral process and to turn our democracy into a trump autocracy. And the repub party....once the dignified GOP....is aiding him in the process.

trump is a greater danger to this country than any overseas terrorist group. Our democracy is is peril.
Dude...Trump is the only elected state leader in the history of democracy who challenged the veracity of an election that he won.

Can you name another?

Didn't think so.

Last edited:
Interesting to see Sleepy Joe a decade ago inappropriately grinning (although not loudly cackling) like Camala Harris and slurring his speech as he insists he has traveled all four corners of Afghanistan. :eusa_think:

Paul Ryan...? Who's that ?
Ah, MC, you really should try a couple of taster subscriptions to The Washington Post and the New York Times. They will inform you more than what you may be getting from, say, Alex Jones or Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit. Just sayin'.

Anyway, here's a little thumbnail bio of Paul Ryan:
Was elected as Speaker of the House by his peers after Boehner's chosen heir-apparent, Kevin McCarthy, did what Kevin McCarthy does.....said something stupid on TV. Kevin has a widely acknowledged reputation as not being the brightest candle on the cake.

Recall his admission to Sean Hannity that the only reason for the Benghazi hearings was to smear Clinton. The Republicans in the House and Senate all did a face/palm thingy.....(as in ---WTF!! Why did that dumbass admit that?!!)........Anyway, after that gaffe, the solons thought McCarthy was too stupid to be Speaker, so they chose the popular 'budget wonk' Paul Ryan of Beloit Wisconsin. And Ryan, tax hawk that he was, helped McConnell deliver a huge tax cut to rich folks and big corporations. The "tax cut" was the Ryan/McConnell Tax Cut.....NOT the Trump Tax Cut. If Carlie Fiorina was the POTUS......Ryan & McConnell would've delivered it for her. Or any other Republican POTUS. It coulda been the "Ted Cruz Tax Cut", or "John Kasich Tax Cut".

(BTW, I met Ryan once at a greeter in Chicago. I liked the guy personally. There had been a recent pic in one of the news mags showing him in camo gear with his archery rig. Deer hunting is a passion for him. So THAT is the only thing he and I chatted about. It was a good conversation. We both were experienced bowhunters and could share tips. I came away impressed.)

"TDS can become terminal......"
True that.
Trump Devoted Sycophancy.......is a thing.
(See Babbitt obit)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why not let the audits play out and go on to the brave new world?"
Why not?
Oh c'mon, poster 'whitehall'. I'm mildly convinced you really do know why.

But let me list some 'whys'"

• Inexperience (see Cyber Ninja's in Arizona)
  • Bias (see Cyber Ninja CEO's YouTuber)
  • Incompetency (see Cyber Ninja in Arizona demanding stuff they already had.)

I'm busy this morning with stringing fence.......otherwise, I'm sure the list could grow and grow.

Perhaps, some other interested poster can add some other 'whys' in order to drive the nail a bit deeper?

Why do these commie assholes think it somehow carries weight when a shitty conservative says something they agree with?

WE DO NOT CARE WHAT PAUL RYAN SAYS OR THINKS.

Ah, MC, you really should try a couple of taster subscriptions to The Washington Post and the New York Times. They will inform you more than what you may be getting from, say, Alex Jones or Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit. Just sayin'.

Anyway, here's a little thumbnail bio of Paul Ryan:
Was elected as Speaker of the House by his peers after Boehner's chosen heir-apparent, Kevin McCarthy, did what Kevin McCarthy does.....said something stupid on TV. Kevin has a widely acknowledged reputation as not being the brightest candle on the cake.

Recall his admission to Sean Hannity that the only reason for the Benghazi hearings was to smear Clinton. The Republicans in the House and Senate all did a face/palm thingy.....(as in ---WTF!! Why did that dumbass admit that?!!)........Anyway, after that gaffe, the solons thought McCarthy was too stupid to be Speaker, so they chose the popular 'budget wonk' Paul Ryan of Beloit Wisconsin. And Ryan, tax hawk that he was, helped McConnell deliver a huge tax cut to rich folks and big corporations. The "tax cut" was the Ryan/McConnell Tax Cut.....NOT the Trump Tax Cut. If Carlie Fiorina was the POTUS......Ryan & McConnell would've delivered it for her. Or any other Republican POTUS. It coulda been the "Ted Cruz Tax Cut", or "John Kasich Tax Cut".

(BTW, I met Ryan once at a greeter in Chicago. I liked the guy personally. There had been a recent pic in one of the news mags showing him in camo gear with his archery rig. Deer hunting is a passion for him. So THAT is the only thing he and I chatted about. It was a good conversation. We both were experienced bowhunters and could share tips. I came away impressed.)

True that.
Trump Devoted Sycophancy.......is a thing.
(See Babbitt obit)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not?
Oh c'mon, poster 'whitehall'. I'm mildly convinced you really do know why.

But let me list some 'whys'"

• Inexperience (see Cyber Ninja's in Arizona)
  • Bias (see Cyber Ninja CEO's YouTuber)
  • Incompetency (see Cyber Ninja in Arizona demanding stuff they already had.)

I'm busy this morning with stringing fence.......otherwise, I'm sure the list could grow and grow.

Perhaps, some other interested poster can add some other 'whys' in order to drive the nail a bit deeper?

Who is Alex Jones ?

What is the Gateway Pundit ?

Just askin.

Was this post supposed to mean something ?

Yeah, you commies are going to throw everything against the wall to deflect from xidens afghan disaster. And I bet you'll be parroting the usual suspects in the propaganda media. Good job commie.

Anyone who speaks truth about Dotard is a commie. We get it. Truth is a real bitch, right Speed?

Forum List

Back