Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

what's even funnier is then he states that you don't need an ID to vote via absentee ballot. I looked it up, he's right. To vote by mail you don't need an ID, so now, it's more what the 'f' is your problem.
You got a fix for that? No, so, then you don't really care about fraud now do you?

So if you can't fix all fraud then you can't fix any fraud.

That's supposed to make sense?
yep for him and his side. They have no logic.

The one thing that we all should agree on is that there should be zero tolerance for voting fraud. And if we agree on that, then there needs to be rules to avoid it. Period.

Let me see if I can get you to answer one simple question about this silly claim that voter ID laws are anti-democratic and discriminatory:

If some people are supposedly wrongly prevented from voting by voter ID laws, how do these people ever buy alcohol, buy cigarettes, buy chewing tobacco, use credit cards at stores that require a photo ID to charge items, board airplanes, set up cell phone accounts with major carriers, purchase Costco membership, etc., since all of these actions require the showing of a photo ID?

what's even funnier is then he states that you don't need an ID to vote via absentee ballot. I looked it up, he's right. To vote by mail you don't need an ID, so now, it's more what the 'f' is your problem.
You got a fix for that? No, so, then you don't really care about fraud now do you?

You're attempting to fix what isn't a big deal and ignoring where the real fraud can happen. Nice work.

Begging the question. You don't know it's not a big deal, you have no basis to say that

well yes I do, thanks for asking. It all matters on whether the country wishes to stop the probable causes for fraud. If you all don't care, then it is pointless. Seems your side could give two shtis. And then you want to talk about keeping someones vote from counting. You all don't pass the logic test.
So, tell us your fixes. And I'm a liberal so I support the rights of Americans, rights my kind created.

I don't give a shit if one of your neighbors is turned down for buying a gun because they don't produce an ID
Fine, then you don't really care about the rights of Americans to own guns...

LOL, a liberal tells a libertarian I don't care about Constitutional rights.

And how does that make sense? You are not allowed to buy a gun if you are a convicted felon and you have had your Constitutional rights suspended, including the right to buy a gun. I have no problem with them verifying that people who buy liquor or guns are adults and I have no problem with them checking criminal backgrounds to see if you're legal. A felon tries to buy a gun, it's a great chance to suspend their liberty entirely and throw their asses back in jail.

Again you follow the retarded liberal template that I'm a Marxist or an anarchist, there is nothing in the middle. Your mental retardation is noted

well yes I do, thanks for asking. It all matters on whether the country wishes to stop the probable causes for fraud. If you all don't care, then it is pointless. Seems your side could give two shtis. And then you want to talk about keeping someones vote from counting. You all don't pass the logic test.
So, tell us your fixes. And I'm a liberal so I support the rights of Americans, rights my kind created.

Your kind were the kind the founding fathers fought a bloody war to cast out of our borders. Your kind are the folks who gave us the lovely French Revolution, Stalin's Russia, and Mao's China.

You're attempting to fix what isn't a big deal and ignoring where the real fraud can happen. Nice work.

Begging the question. You don't know it's not a big deal, you have no basis to say that
No, we do know it's not a big deal because there are so few cases of voter fraud, especially at the polling stations where they are essentially nonexistent.

And you'd have to know how votes are actually counted to know how truly fair our elections are, and they are fair nearly without exception.

STILL WAITING:

Let me see if I can get you to answer one simple question about this silly claim that voter ID laws are anti-democratic and discriminatory:

If some people are supposedly wrongly prevented from voting by voter ID laws, how do these people ever buy alcohol, buy cigarettes, buy chewing tobacco, use credit cards at stores that require a photo ID to charge items, board airplanes, set up cell phone accounts with major carriers, purchase Costco membership, etc., since all of these actions require the showing of a photo ID?

I don't give a shit if one of your neighbors is turned down for buying a gun because they don't produce an ID

If you truly cared you'd be mad that even one person couldn't buy a gun, or vote, because of a piece of paper, and as you've already said, you don't give a shit.

STILL WAITING:

Photo ID is not required to live here, and wasn't required to vote for 230 years. Somehow they manage and so did we. Stop using your childish subjective experience to say well, everyone lives like me so they must have photo ID. It isn't true.

No, we do know it's not a big deal because there are so few cases of voter fraud, especially at the polling stations where they are essentially nonexistent

Testing voter fraud is virtually non existent, the left blocks that too. We can implement measures as soon as we show there's a problem, which we can't do because we can't find out. You're fooling no one but yourself, it's not clever and no one is buying it. Liberals want the fraud, that's why you fight so hard to keep it. No one else does which is why we fight to stop it. The one thing we do agree on is there's lots of fraud, the whole debate is because we both know that

If you truly cared you'd be mad that even one person couldn't buy a gun, or vote, because of a piece of paper, and as you've already said, you don't give a shit.

So I have to allow children to buy guns or I'm against gun rights. You're fucking retarded

The one thing that we all should agree on is that there should be zero tolerance for voting fraud. And if we agree on that, then there needs to be rules to avoid it. Period.
You're right, we don't want fraud, but that's not what these voter suppression laws are about. if you were worried about fraud you'd worry about absentee ballots, and these bills don't address that. All they do is try to keep the poor and the darkies from voting.

you've already said, you don't give a shit.

OK, that's a warning, it's why NYCarbineer is on ignore. Do not say I said things I did not say. You can spew all the liberal crap you want, you can through the dim fog of stupidity not grasp what I said, but do not change what I said and say I said it.

I did not say I don't give a shit if anyone can buy a gun. I said I don't care if your toothless hillbilly neighbors who ... don't produce an ID ... can buy a gun or not. If they produce an ID and they haven't with due process lost their right to own a gun and they are of majority age, then I do care if they can buy a gun or not.

No, we do know it's not a big deal because there are so few cases of voter fraud, especially at the polling stations where they are essentially nonexistent

Testing voter fraud is virtually non existent, the left blocks that too. We can implement measures as soon as we show there's a problem, which we can't do because we can't find out. You're fooling no one but yourself, it's not clever and no one is buying it. Liberals want the fraud, that's why you fight so hard to keep it. No one else does which is why we fight to stop it. The one thing we do agree on is there's lots of fraud, the whole debate is because we both know that
You cannot respond to there's very little fraud with there's lots of fraud. I can prove there is very little based on what we know, and can prove nothing like there is a lot.

you've already said, you don't give a shit.

OK, that's a warning, it's why NYCarbineer is on ignore. Do not say I said things I did not say. You can spew all the liberal crap you want, you can through the dim fog of stupidity not grasp what I said, but do not change what I said and say I said it.

I did not say I don't give a shit if anyone can buy a gun. I said I don't care if your toothless hillbilly neighbors who ... don't produce an ID ... can buy a gun or not. If they produce an ID and they haven't with due process lost their right to own a gun and they are of majority age, then I do care if they can buy a gun or not.
Same thing. You don't care that others cannot exercise their rights because of laws you support.

You cannot respond to there's very little fraud with there's lots of fraud. I can prove there is very little based on what we know, and can prove nothing like there is a lot.

Showing they have not found a lot of fraud is not proving they have looked for it. Prove they have on a significant scale looked for fraud

So I have to allow children to buy guns or I'm against gun rights. You're fucking retarded
We have age limits, which are reasonable, but you don't care about the rights of Americans if they can produce what you believe should have, which makes you un-American.

Forum List

Back