Wisconsin Supreme Court tosses Trump election lawsuit

Ok fine let’s focus on this republican governor and Republican Secretary of state you claim cheated trump.
Okay. What about them?
They both are extremely disingenuous and Lin Wood has knowledgeably stated both Kemp and Raffensperger
have received big kick backs from Dominion after they spent tens of millions of dollars buying the vote changing machines for Georgia in 2019. (well, what a coincidence that is!)

Wood has dared Kemp and Raffensperger to sue him over his allegation. Guess what? Just crickets from
the Dynamic Duo of Dishonesty. Keep in touch.
Can you prove they are vote changing machines?

I have no doubt their campaigns received campaign contributions from dominion but rigged machines? Where you getting that?

None of trump's lawyers can prove that.

All of the so called "evidence" has been thrown out of court. With judges chastising trump and his lawyers for not proving their case.
no evidence has ever been thrown out,,, none was ever allowed to be presented,,

Ok fine let’s focus on this republican governor and Republican Secretary of state you claim cheated trump.
Okay. What about them?
They both are extremely disingenuous and Lin Wood has knowledgeably stated both Kemp and Raffensperger
have received big kick backs from Dominion after they spent tens of millions of dollars buying the vote changing machines for Georgia in 2019. (well, what a coincidence that is!)

Wood has dared Kemp and Raffensperger to sue him over his allegation. Guess what? Just crickets from

"Lin Wood says" isn't a standard of evidence. Why would anyone bother responding to him?

All of his cases challenging the election have been thrown out of court.

Why would anyone pay any attention to such a loser?

you said it when you said all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's,,,

When did I say that all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witnesses?

Can you show me the post where I said that?
youve said it repeatedly for weeks,,,

Then it will be superbly easy for you to find any instance of me saying " all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Please do so now.
I cant prove a negative but you can prove where any were allowed to call witness,,,

so again tell me a single person that was put under oath,,

I'm not asking you prove a negative. I'm asking you prove I said "all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Don't tell me that's yet ANOTHER claim that you made up? Say it ain't so.
then tell me one time they were allowed???
You're going to have to show us EVERY court, state and federal, refusing to allow Trump's lawyers to call witneses.

And you're still stuck on Trump's lawyers refusing to even ALLEGE that fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

Good luck.

Okay. What about them?

I have no doubt their campaigns received campaign contributions from dominion but rigged machines? Where you getting that?

All of the so called "evidence" has been thrown out of court. With judges chastising trump and his lawyers for not proving their case.

Evidence of what? Remember, Trump's attorney's NEVER even alleged that any fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.

you said it when you said all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's,,,

When did I say that all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witnesses?

Then it will be superbly easy for you to find any instance of me saying " all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Please do so now.
I cant prove a negative but you can prove where any were allowed to call witness,,,

I'm not asking you prove a negative. I'm asking you prove I said "all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

You're going to have to show us EVERY court, state and federal, refusing to allow Trump's lawyers to call witneses.

And you're still stuck on Trump's lawyers refusing to even ALLEGE that fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

Good luck.
I never said anything about trumps lawyers,, thats your spin not mine,,,

Okay. What about them?

Evidence of what? Remember, Trump's attorney's NEVER even alleged that any fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.
been played by you,,

Okay. What about them?

"Lin Wood says" isn't a standard of evidence. Why would anyone bother responding to him?

All of his cases challenging the election have been thrown out of court.

Why would anyone pay any attention to such a loser?

My point exactly. A conspiracy theorist dipshit with a horrible court record saying something doesn't obligate anyone to do anything.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

Laughing....you're still running from the fact that Trump's attorneys refused to ever even ALLEGE that fraud occured.

You've been played.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

Laughing....you're still running from the fact that Trump's attorneys refused to ever even ALLEGE that fraud occured.

You've been played.
tell me a single case from trump or the others where they were allowed to call witness's and put them under oath for cross examination???

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.
tell me a single case from trump or the others where they were allowed to call witness's and put them under oath for cross examination???

You've claimed that Trump's attorneys weren't allowed to present evidence or call witnesses.

Prove it.

You can't even show us Trump's attorneys alleging that fraud ever occured in their legal arguments.

Good luck!

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

You've claimed that Trump wasn't allowed to present evidence or call witnesses.

Prove it.

You can't even show us Trump's attorneys alleging that fraud ever occured in their legal arguments.

Good luck!

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

Prove it.

Good luck!
That's not evidence that Trump wasn't allowed to call witnesses or present evidence in any case, federal or state.

Try again.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

Prove it.

Good luck!
That's not evidence that Trump wasn't allowed to call witnesses or present evidence in any case, federal or state.

Try again.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

Prove it.

Good luck!

Try again.

Nope. That's not evidence of your claim either.

Show us the evidence that Trump wasn't allowed to call witnesses or present evidence in any case, federal or state.

Try again.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

Prove it.

Good luck!

Try again.

Show us the evidence that Trump wasn't allowed to call witnesses or present evidence in any case, federal or state.

Try again.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

Prove it.

Good luck!

Try again.

Try again.

And three strikes, you're out.

If you can ever show us the evidence that Trump wasn't allowed to call witnesses or present evidence in any case, federal or state......I'll be around.

Until then, you're stuck at square one: Trump's attorneys never ONCE alleged fraud ever occurred.

Please do so now.

Good luck.

You've been played.

Prove it.

Good luck!

Try again.

Try again.

And three strikes, you're out.

If you can ever show us the evidence that Trump wasn't allowed to call witnesses or present evidence in any case, federal or state......I'll be around.

Until then, you're stuck at square one: Trump's attorneys never ONCE alleged fraud ever occurred.

it was your cliam they were allowed

so tell me a single case from trump or the others where they were allowed to call witness's and put them under oath for cross examination???

Actually that's the thing about injunctive relief. You have to bring your best game from the start.
Not like a regular case where there are complaints, answers, discovery and briefs taking months to years before it goes to trial.

Which means you have to have all the evidence up front, like the application for a search warrant. Which is not an adversarial process.

That's the difference between a court case, and a motion for preliminary injunction.

My point exactly. A conspiracy theorist dipshit with a horrible court record saying something doesn't obligate anyone to do anything.
So what is Wood's court record? See if you know without looking through a search engine of some sort.
I know you don't because you are such a liar and so full of shit.

And Kemp and his pal don't have to do a thing when they are accused of getting
kickbacks from Dominion.

They can sit there and let their silence confirm their guilt. They are dirty AF!

Forum List

Back