Wisconsin Supreme Court tosses Trump election lawsuit

Another court, another loss for trump.

This man is wasting tax dollars and dividing out nation even more.

This has got to stop.

trump lost. I wish he would stop putting our nation through this needless nightmare.

That's the thing. None of this has to or should be happening.

trump should just slink out of DC and go to Florida quietly.

just more proof the election was rigged,,

Just more evidence that you have been brainwashed***. The Wisconsin Supreme Court vote 4-3 that the
Rules Trump Election Challenge was 'Unreasonable ... Meritless'.

***This (brainwashed) is my kind and gentle description.
only useful idiots believe what the government tells them when evidence says otherwise,,,

Or.....your 'evidence' just doesn't hold up.

There's a reason Trump's lawyers never ONCE even alleged fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.
hasnt had the chance to hold up,,,

Nonsense. They've had numerous chances.

They've simply refused over and over. Judges have asked them, repeatedly, if they are alleging fraud.

Trump's attorneys have always said no.

You've been played, silly.
tell me one time a person was put under oath for being accused???

Tell me one time Trump's attorneys ever even ALLEGED that fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

The horseshit you were fed at press conference by Trump's legal team was avoided like the plague in court by the same team.

If the 'evidence' could hold up, it would be same from press conference to court room.

It wasn't. You were played like a fiddle.
didnt think you could,,,

Laughing.....still running, huh?

Tell me one time Trump's attorneys ever even ALLEGED that fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

This isn't going away. You were played.
then why are you so scared??

That's it? Your entire argument has devolved into trying to tell me how I feel?

Feelings, I'll leave to you. The electoral vote, I'll savor for myself.

You got played, Prog.
just tell me a single election official put under oath???

shouldnt be that hard,,

Under oath...by whom? Remember, Trump's team refused to call any of them.

Why? Why did Trump's team refuse to call any election officials? Why did Trump's team refuse to even ALLEGE fraud every occurred in their legal arguments?

You've been played, silly billy.
come on you can do it,,, just one is all we need,,,

Name one state official Trump's lawyers ever called to the stand.

Laughing.....you're stuck on square one, Prog. Trump's attorney's refused to even allege fraud ever occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.
why are you dodging the request,,, it should be easy for someone of your intellect,,,

What I'm doing is pointing out that Trump never ONCE called a state official to the stand.

Answer my question and you answer your own.

Why didn't Trump's lawyers call even ONE state official to the stand? Why didn't Trump's attorneys ever even allege that fraud every occurred in their legal arguments.

You're stuck. Keep running.
cant call someone to the stand when the courts wont let you,,

Who says the court won't let you call witnesses?

Again and again, Trump's attorneys were asked if they were alleging fraud. They said NO. Trump's attorneys refused to make the legal argument of fraud, refused to called witnesses. And refused to call a single state official to the stand.

You've been played like a fiddle.

This has got to stop.

trump lost. I wish he would stop putting our nation through this needless nightmare.

Just more evidence that you have been brainwashed***. The Wisconsin Supreme Court vote 4-3 that the

only useful idiots believe what the government tells them when evidence says otherwise,,,

There's a reason Trump's lawyers never ONCE even alleged fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.

They've simply refused over and over. Judges have asked them, repeatedly, if they are alleging fraud.

The horseshit you were fed at press conference by Trump's legal team was avoided like the plague in court by the same team.

If the 'evidence' could hold up, it would be same from press conference to court room.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

Why? Why did Trump's team refuse to call any election officials? Why did Trump's team refuse to even ALLEGE fraud every occurred in their legal arguments?

Laughing.....you're stuck on square one, Prog. Trump's attorney's refused to even allege fraud ever occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.
why are you dodging the request,,, it should be easy for someone of your intellect,,,

What I'm doing is pointing out that Trump never ONCE called a state official to the stand.

Why didn't Trump's lawyers call even ONE state official to the stand? Why didn't Trump's attorneys ever even allege that fraud every occurred in their legal arguments.

Again and again, Trump's attorneys were asked if they were alleging fraud. They said NO. Trump's attorneys refused to make the legal argument of fraud, refused to called witnesses. And refused to call a single state official to the stand.

so you cant name a single person that inside or outside of court that testified under oath from the election side of the case,,

sounds pretty one sided to me,,, what are they hiding for??

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

so you cant name a single person that inside or outside of court that testified under oath from the election side of the case,,

Trump's attorney's refused to every call a single state official to the stand. ts like the state officials were secrets or in hiding. Trump's attorneys starkly refused to call them.

Or to even allege that fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

Trump's attorney's refused to every call a single state official to the stand. ts like the state officials were secrets or in hiding. Trump's attorneys starkly refused to call them.

You've been played.
just one person,, cant be that hard,,,

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

Name the state official that Trump's attorney's ever called to the stand.

It can't be that hard. Just one name. Just one state official.

Laughing.....Trump's attorneys simply refused. Just like they refused to even allege fraud had every occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

Laughing.....Trump's attorneys simply refused. Just like they refused to even allege fraud had every occurred in their legal arguments.

You've been played.
your selective narrative tells me you know I'm right,,,

theres a lot more to this than trumps people and you know it and why youre trying to spin it,,,

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

You've been played.

theres a lot more to this than trumps people and you know it and why youre trying to spin it,,,

If you're right, then it will be remarkably easy for you to name even ONE state official that Trump's attorneys ever called to the stand.

Or even an instance where Trump's attorney's alleged fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

Good luck!

This has got to stop.

"Tired of winning". LoL.

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

You've been played.

If you're right, then it will be remarkably easy for you to name even ONE state official that Trump's attorneys ever called to the stand.

Or even an instance where Trump's attorney's alleged fraud occurred in their legal arguments.

Good luck!
youre spinning again,,,

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

You've been played.

Good luck!
youre spinning again,,,

I'm asking you a simple question you can't answer: "Which state official did Trump's attorneys ever call to the stand?"

Followed up with "Why didn't Trump's attorney's alleged fraud occurred in their legal arguments?"

You're still stuck at square one. Maybe you can post something from OAN to tell you what to think.

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

You've been played.

Good luck!
youre spinning again,,,

I'm asking you a simple question you can't answer: "Which state official did Trump's attorneys ever call to the stand?"

Followed up with "Why didn't Trump's attorney's alleged fraud occurred in their legal arguments?"

You're still stuck at square one. Maybe you can post something from OAN to tell you what to think.
no one from either the trump camp or the state levels were allowed to call anyone,, so your twisted question is moot,,,

no one from either the trump camp or the state levels were allowed to call anyone,, so your twisted question is moot,,,
Says who? Who says that Trump's legal team wasn't allowed to call anyone?

There's you, citing you....and who?

Remember, Trump's legal team refused to even ALLEGE fraud in their legal arguments. So why would they be calling witness for something they weren't even claiming happened?

This has got to stop.

You've been played.

didnt think you could,,,

You got played, Prog.

shouldnt be that hard,,

You've been played.

You've been played.

You've been played.

Good luck!
youre spinning again,,,

Says who? Who says that Trump's legal team wasn't allowed to call anyone?

There's you, citing you....and who?

Remember, Trump's legal team refused to even ALLEGE fraud in their legal arguments. So why would the be calling witness for something they weren't even claiming happened?
you said it when you said all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's,,,

you said it when you said all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's,,,

When did I say that all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witnesses?

Can you show me the post where I said that?

Or much like your claim that 'no one from either the trump camp or the state levels were allowed to call anyone'....is it just nonsense you made up?

When did I say that all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witnesses?

youve said it repeatedly for weeks,,,

Then it will be superbly easy for you to find any instance of me saying " all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Please do so now.

Then it will be superbly easy for you to find any instance of me saying " all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Please do so now.
I cant prove a negative but you can prove where any were allowed to call witness,,,

so again tell me a single person that was put under oath,,

Please do so now.
I cant prove a negative but you can prove where any were allowed to call witness,,,

I'm not asking you prove a negative. I'm asking you prove I said "all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Don't tell me that's yet ANOTHER claim that you made up? Say it ain't so.

Please do so now.

I'm not asking you prove a negative. I'm asking you prove I said "all the cases were thrown out without the chance to call witness's"

Don't tell me that's yet ANOTHER claim that you made up? Say it ain't so.
then tell me one time they were allowed???

Ok fine let’s focus on this republican governor and Republican Secretary of state you claim cheated trump.
Okay. What about them?
They both are extremely disingenuous and Lin Wood has knowledgeably stated both Kemp and Raffensperger
have received big kick backs from Dominion after they spent tens of millions of dollars buying the vote changing machines for Georgia in 2019. (well, what a coincidence that is!)

Wood has dared Kemp and Raffensperger to sue him over his allegation. Guess what? Just crickets from
the Dynamic Duo of Dishonesty. Keep in touch.
Can you prove they are vote changing machines?

I have no doubt their campaigns received campaign contributions from dominion but rigged machines? Where you getting that?

None of trump's lawyers can prove that.

All of the so called "evidence" has been thrown out of court. With judges chastising trump and his lawyers for not proving their case.

Forum List

Back