Wisconsin Supreme Court Election

When people keep their own money its not "redistributed".

What fucking planet do you guys live on?

I live on a planet that frowns upon giving wealthy people more money while cutting services and programs that benefit poor families.
When people keep thier own money its not giving them anything, it's just not taking it from them. It's not your money.

You're right. It's not my money. Tax revenue is the govt's money. And I expect them to use it for things like infrastructure, fire and police, etc. When you advocate lessening revenue from the rich while simultaneously cutting services for poor families, I have a problem with that. The rich should pay their fair share. The budget should not (and cannot) be balanced only on the backs of the poor and the middle-class, while giving the rich yet more tax cuts (that a lot of them don't even want).

I live on a planet that frowns upon giving wealthy people more money while cutting services and programs that benefit poor families.

I live on a planet that doesn't "give" wealthy people more money while cutting services and programs that benefit poor families. Tell us who "gives" the wealthy people their money. This should be interesting.

Republicans do by continuing to give them tax cuts that they don't need - which means less revenue.

Isn't that what you are saying yourself? Giving tax cuts to the wealthy while cutting services for the poor is not a form of wealth re-distribution?

thx, this is all I needed to see, you apparently have the pathological condition that afflicts many on your particular side of the political number line; money in not the laborers, it is on loan, it is the governments, the government decides how much of that they will allow the laborer to keep, then, using the money multiplied by their labor to benefit whomever they so please........whatever man.

good day to you sir.

When people keep thier own money its not giving them anything, it's just not taking it from them. It's not your money.

You're right. It's not my money. Tax revenue is the govt's money.
not when they don't take it it ain't. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
And I expect them to use it for things like infrastructure, fire and police, etc. When you advocate lessening revenue from the rich while simultaneously cutting services for poor families, I have a problem with that.
who gives a shit what you have a problem with?
The rich should pay their fair share. The budget should not (and cannot) be balanced only on the backs of the poor and the middle-class, while giving the rich yet more tax cuts (that a lot of them don't even want).
what a moron. The bottom 50% of the people in this country pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. The top 5% pay something like 40% of all the revenue thats collected. They pay MORE than their share.

thx, this is all I needed to see, you apparently have the pathological condition that afflicts many on your particular side of the political number line; money in not the laborers, it is on loan, it is the governments, the government decides how much of that they will allow the laborer to keep, then, using the money multiplied by their labor to benefit whomever they so please........whatever man.

good day to you sir.

Surprise. I'm a liberal who believes in liberal ideals. Bye bye...

I live on a planet that doesn't "give" wealthy people more money while cutting services and programs that benefit poor families. Tell us who "gives" the wealthy people their money. This should be interesting.

Republicans do by continuing to give them tax cuts that they don't need - which means less revenue.

The house and senate had a bipartisan vote to extend the tax cuts and signed by your President. You may have missed that.

It's not my responsibility to "take care" of someone. Where does it say that in the Constitution?

good day to you sir.

Taking money people earned from them to give to some lazy ignorant fucking bastard that didn't earn it, doesn't deserve it and is just a fucking greedy assed leach on society is a liberal "ideal"? OK then.

Tight race... but Democratic votes come flooding in at the end...looking like Chicago!

50% -50% Prosser losing by 700 votes.

Somebody see buses?

Looks like the Minnesota Senate race as well where there they founds bags of ballots in the trunk of some guys car....Oh and just about all the votes were for Franken... :eusa_shhh:

sgtmeowenstein said:
You're right. It's not my money. Tax revenue is the govt's money.

not when they don't take it it ain't. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Because I have different views than you, there must be something wrong with me? So, what the fuck is wrong with you, champ?

sgtmeowenstein said:
And I expect them to use it for things like infrastructure, fire and police, etc. When you advocate lessening revenue from the rich while simultaneously cutting services for poor families, I have a problem with that.

who gives a shit what you have a problem with?

I do. I just don't care what you give a shit about. Understand?

sgtmeowenstein said:
The rich should pay their fair share. The budget should not (and cannot) be balanced only on the backs of the poor and the middle-class, while giving the rich yet more tax cuts (that a lot of them don't even want).

what a moron. The bottom 50% of the people in this country pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. The top 5% pay something like 40% of all the revenue thats collected. They pay MORE than their share.

Fuck you, ass-stain. Not once did I resort to name calling.

Tell me, fuck-slop, how much did GE pay in taxes last year?......Give up? They paid exactly ZERO in taxes. ANd the top 5% own something like 80%(?) of the wealth in this country. I expect them to pay more. You don't like my opinion? Then don't read my posts. I'm a liberal. I will always take the liberal viewpoint. Deal with it or sit down and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Tight race... but Democratic votes come flooding in at the end...looking like Chicago!

Somebody see buses?

Looks like the Minnesota Senate race as well where there they founds bags of ballots in the trunk of some guys car....Oh and just about all the votes were for Franken... :eusa_shhh:

Your post reminded me of my own state of Washington and what happened here. Here is an old article.

Keep counting till you win election - seattlepi.com

good day to you sir.

Taking money people earned from them to give to some lazy ignorant fucking bastard that didn't earn it, doesn't deserve it and is just a fucking greedy assed leach on society is a liberal "ideal"? OK then.

No, that's your extremely ignorant, skewed version. Try taking off the tinfoil hat and turning off Limbaugh for five minutes and you just might get a sliver of a clue.

This Judge Shirley Abrahamson could be a deciding factor in a possible recount. OOOPPPPs

ThinkProgress » Walker Ally Justice David Prosser On ‘Bitch’ Comment: ‘This Was Not All My Fault!’

Prosser has been embroiled in scandal in recent weeks after emails revealed that he called Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson a “bitch” and threatened to “destroy” her. Prosser has since apologized for his outburst at Abrahamson — the first woman to sit on Wisconsin’s Supreme Court — but appearing on Fox News last night, Prosser expressed little contrition. Saying he was caught in a “trap,” Prosser explained, “this was not all my fault”:

No, that's your extremely ignorant, skewed version. Try taking off the tinfoil hat and turning off Limbaugh for five minutes and you just might get a sliver of a clue.
I don't listen to talk radio. Unlike you liberal sheep who have to go to your masters to find out what you should think I make up my own mind and follow my own counsel. I know thats a hard concept for you liberal sheep to understand, but people do, do that. And no, my opinion is not ignorant or skewed, it's correct. People with their hand out are a bunch of lazy ignorant bastards who have not earned and do not deserve one fucking nickle of the money thats gifted to them. Ben Franklin was right: The best way to help a man out of poverty, is to make sure he's not comfortable in it. I couldn't care any less about your liberal sensibilities or bleeding fucking heart.

that's a fact jack, libtsrds want to tax tax tax the rich, they know there aren't enough rich people to keep up with their insane spending habits, that's part of the budget hang up the libtards won't agree to putting increased revenue toward paying off the debt they want to spend it. I'm sick of paying frickin taxes so these idiots can blow it.

Another wealthy elite/corporate tushy kisser.
But you are right about the Dems too.
The points is and historical facts back it up, both the right and left are tools to special interests.
I will be voting for the person who's first priority is Main Street America.

Hate to tell ya buddy,, but the rich pay 40% of all the Federal income taxes, that's just 10% less than HALF. I don't think you can argue they don't pay. They pay. But, there are 50% of Americans who pay ZERO and some get a rebate on the zero that they don't pay. so no.. I'm no one's tusy kisser.

How many times do I have to tell you?

They pay taxes. They just qualify for more credits so they get a refund but they still had to pay.

I don't listen to talk radio. Unlike you liberal sheep who have to go to your masters to find out what you should think I make up my own mind and follow my own counsel. I know thats a hard concept for you liberal sheep to understand, but people do, do that. And no, my opinion is not ignorant or skewed, it's correct. People with their hand out are a bunch of lazy ignorant bastards who have not earned and do not deserve one fucking nickle of the money thats gifted to them. Ben Franklin was right: The best way to help a man out of poverty, is to make sure he's not comfortable in it. I couldn't care any less about your liberal sensibilities or bleeding fucking heart.

Baby-Cry.gif

Another wealthy elite/corporate tushy kisser.
But you are right about the Dems too.
The points is and historical facts back it up, both the right and left are tools to special interests.
I will be voting for the person who's first priority is Main Street America.

Hate to tell ya buddy,, but the rich pay 40% of all the Federal income taxes, that's just 10% less than HALF. I don't think you can argue they don't pay. They pay. But, there are 50% of Americans who pay ZERO and some get a rebate on the zero that they don't pay. so no.. I'm no one's tusy kisser.

How many times do I have to tell you?

They pay taxes. They just qualify for more credits so they get a refund but they still had to pay.
when you pay in 200 and get back 4000 it's not "paying" it's taking. No, the lazyignorant bastards don't pay squat. Fuck 'em. And GE too.

Somebody see buses?

Your post reminded me of my own state of Washington and what happened here. Here is an old article.

The ballots in the trunk of a car NEVER happened. Tim Pawlenty, who was governor at the time, at least twice on Fox News debunked that fairy tale. Man, some people are so gullible!:cuckoo:

The ballots in the trunk of a car NEVER happened. Tim Pawlenty, who was governor at the time, at least twice on Fox News debunked that fairy tale. Man, some people are so gullible!:cuckoo:

What happned here was no fairy tale. I saw it happen and it was shameful.

Forum List

Back