Wisconsin Supreme Court Election: Liberals Win Control of Wisconsin State Supreme Court For The First Time In 15-Years.

Wisconsin Democrats Eye High Court's New Liberal Majority To Win Abortion and Redistricting Ruling.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin's Supreme Court will flip from majority conservative to liberal control in August and Democrats have high hopes the change will lead to the state's abortion ban being overturned and its maps redrawn to weaken GOP control of the Legislature and congressional districts.

Democrats in the perennial battleground state focused on abortion to elect a liberal majority to the court for the first time in 15 years. The Democratic Party spent $8 million to tilt the court’s 4-3 conservative majority by one seat with the election of Janet Protasiewicz, who spoke in favor of abortion rights and against the Republican-drawn map in a campaign. Her April victory broke national spending records for a state Supreme Court race.

It still amazes me that the judiciary would have to campaign like it was a political office.

No matter what side wins, it's a sad situation.

Great news for Wisconsin.

A Woman's Right to have Dominion Over Her Body will be upheld and the Constitutional Protected Right To Vote will protected. You know, all thing you fucking jack holes hate.
The new judge is just a political hack.

It still amazes me that the judiciary would have to campaign like it was a political office.

No matter what side wins, it's a sad situation.

While I agree about the judiciary, I also believe in the Right of Women to decide her own medical care and I also believe in the Constitutionally Protected Right To Vote.

You assholes always talk about how you hate the very idea "Big Government" and then you get power you do all you can to create you own version of "Big Government".

You reek of your special brand of hypocrisy.

While I agree about the judiciary,

O.K.

I also believe in the Right of Women to decide her own medical care

By and large she has that. I have not stated my position on abortion, but I can see merits to both sides.

It's not something I debate. I am tired of it.

I also believe in the Constitutionally Protected Right To Vote.

Doubt there are many who don't.

That there are those who don't agree with you on how this right is realized and protected isn't uncommon.

You assholes

Well, there you have it. It is quite apparent you don't want to debate it either. Nobody is going to look past that opening and really care much about what follows.

Wisconsin Democrats Eye High Court's New Liberal Majority To Win Abortion and Redistricting Ruling.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin's Supreme Court will flip from majority conservative to liberal control in August and Democrats have high hopes the change will lead to the state's abortion ban being overturned and its maps redrawn to weaken GOP control of the Legislature and congressional districts.

Democrats in the perennial battleground state focused on abortion to elect a liberal majority to the court for the first time in 15 years. The Democratic Party spent $8 million to tilt the court’s 4-3 conservative majority by one seat with the election of Janet Protasiewicz, who spoke in favor of abortion rights and against the Republican-drawn map in a campaign. Her April victory broke national spending records for a state Supreme Court race.
So Wisconsin is proving the Tenth amendment works, as intended.

Poor little shit faced MAGA MAGGOT. You fucking lost and you cannot fucking handle it.
You mean we have no chance against a corrupt government. That in essence is what you are saying. Keep supporting criminals.

While I agree about the judiciary, I also believe in the Right of Women to decide her own medical care and I also believe in the Constitutionally Protected Right To Vote.

You assholes always talk about how you hate the very idea "Big Government" and then you get power you do all you can to create you own version of "Big Government".

You reek of your special brand of hypocrisy.
So you believe in irrelevant nonsense stupidity?

Yes, we know - you’re a democrat, FAGAt.

Forum List

Back