Wisconsin promotes transgender resources for preschoolers

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
What a beautiful thing. Kids need to understand that just because someone calls you "boy" it doesn't mean it's true. We decide who we are:
MADISON, Wisc. (TND) — The epicenter of education in Wisconsin is promoting transgender resources to preschoolers and their families.A guide on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI)'s website is titled "Resources for Gender Expansive Preschoolers," and it contains videos, websites, articles and books all aimed at children or adults. It also includes the 2015 U.S. Transgender Survey.

One of the five videos in the guide comes from the LGBTQ advocacy group Human Rights Campaign, and it tells the story of a transgender first-grader in Mount Horeb, WI, which the campaign describes as the "troll capital of the United States." In the video, a mother says her daughter was "going to transition from being a boy to a girl in first grade," and their family was working with the school's psychologist to read the book "I Am Jazz" to her class.

A letter was sent home informing families and letting them know they could opt their child out of this lesson, which caused backlash in the village.

What a beautiful thing. Kids need to understand that just because someone calls you "boy" it doesn't mean it's true. We decide who we are:

And just because someone calls you "human" it doesn't mean it's true.

Touch a child sexually, whether with your genitals, your hands or your ideology, and die.

Hey your lying avatar. Joe Biden had his eyes on his 10 yr old daughter you TDS mental case

You think this is s Good thing???? I'm thinking of a bloody wood chipper now

"We decide who we are"?

Hey dumbass, I'm here to do BATTLE with the dumb fucking libtard "social justice warriors", whose best idea of social justice is kissing a tranny's ass, while they make a complete mockery of REAL justice.

No deviant progtard sexuality will ever enter my daughter's classroom. I guarantee it. You have my word on it.

"We decide who we are"?

Hey dumbass, I'm here to do BATTLE with the dumb fucking libtard "social justice warriors", whose best idea of social justice is kissing a tranny's ass, while they make a complete mockery of REAL justice.

No deviant progtard sexuality will ever enter my daughter's classroom. I guarantee it. You have my word on it.
Look closely at the sick fantasy of his avatar.

Grooming is a beautiful thing!

Fucking degenerate.

And just because someone calls you "white" doesn't mean it's true either. We decide who we are.

I'm Black.

Give me my AA and repartions.

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back