Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

You do a lot of accusing without any evidence. His daughter does not accuse him of it, seems she would know better than you.

I am a father and have a daughter. Cannot recall showering together much at all, she was more of a bath girl so it would have had to have been when she was maybe up to 4, if even that old.

How old was Biden's daughter when this took place?
In the bath with you, or were you bathing her?

I am not sure but realized it was inappropriate. Are you calling Ashley a liar?
No, you are. She actually said it was "probably inappropriate." Meaning whatever it was, she's not even sure if it was inappropriate or not. But whatever it was, she never said it was sex which means you're lying when you call it incest.

And you know you're lying. But sadly, you're pathological and just can't stop lying.

No, I am asking you a question since you are the one making all the accusations.

How old was she when she wrote the diary?
Read up on it. What difference does it make? It is still her saying her actions were inappropriate. If she knew Joe should have known too. The man is a pervert and you are morally bankrupt for defending him.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?
No

Read up on it. What difference does it make? It is still her saying her actions were inappropriate. If she knew Joe should have known too. The man is a pervert and you are morally bankrupt for defending him.

It makes a lot of difference. You have a habit of making accusations about things you have no actual knowledge about. You did it with the "agreement" in Ga by the SOS. You claimed it was illegal and still 3 days later still cannot tell me what the agreement was.

Now you are doing the same thing here. I am not defending Biden at all, I am asking you for information and you do not have it, which is par for the course for you.

There is no need for 400 voting suppression bills making it harder for minorities to vote. That's not reform. That's cheating.
So what you are saying is that because being a minority, you are too stupid to know how to vote? Talk about a racist prick, that you are......

lasty

How many 14 year girls did Jeff introduce to his buddy at mar-o-largeo?

We're still waiting for the first audit that doesn't have massive obstruction from Democrats....or examples of election officials destroying election results.
Yeah, you are still waiting for the first shred of evidence. Doesn't that embarrass you? It should.

You literally just admitted you believe this horseshit 100% without a shred of evidence.

Last edited:

The person is full of garbage.

I used to vote on those punch machines.

Every time I used them there were hanging chads.

Before I put my ballot in the box I always ran my hand over it to remove the hanging chads.

I don't recall ever voting on one of those machines when there weren't any hanging chads.

The person is full of garbage.

I used to vote on those punch machines.

Every time I used them there were hanging chads.

Before I put my ballot in the box I always ran my hand over it to remove the hanging chads.

I don't recall ever voting on one of those machines when there weren't any hanging chads.

I know. He literally lies about everything, but it is often good to call it out on it

I don't know where your "scientist" came from, where they went to school but that person makes very little sense.

If mail in ballots should be even between republican and democrats then explain my state which is 100% mail in ballot. No one can vote in person in my state.

Here are the results for my state for 2020. If the number of democrat and republican votes should have been equal, then my state would have ended up in a tie.

View attachment 573344

Same with Oregon:

View attachment 573347

Finally, trump and republicans spent nearly a year telling his followers to not vote by mail. While the democrats spent that same amount of time telling people to vote by mail.

Of course there will be more democratic votes by mail than republican.

I am not blaming you, but you did not follow what this scientist was saying. He is not denying that there would be more democrat mail in votes than republican. He concedes that. He stated that the procedure for mail-in is that they have to arrive at a certain time and those collected from all over are mixed together randomly. So when they start counting 250,000 votes --- every hour of counting should yield the same percentage of democrat votes and republican votes. So for an example, based on the law of statistical probabilities, for example, if the state of Georgia is showing a break out every hour of approximately 58% Biden and 42% Trump on mail-in ballots counted --- it should in no way spike to like a 85%/15% split in mail in votes the last 2 or 3 hours of counting well into the night. Providing what he said is true about the prudential "mixing all mail-ins together from all precincts before counting --- those late results are so highly improbable that it strongly suggests fraud to him. And I would agree.

I am not blaming you, but you did not follow what this scientist was saying. He is not denying that there would be more democrat mail in votes than republican. He concedes that. He stated that the procedure for mail-in is that they have to arrive at a certain time and those collected from all over are mixed together randomly. So when they start counting 250,000 votes --- every hour of counting should yield the same percentage of democrat votes and republican votes. So for an example, based on the law of statistical probabilities, for example, if the state of Georgia is showing a break out every hour of approximately 58% Biden and 42% Trump on mail-in ballots counted --- it should in no way spike to like a 85%/15% split in mail in votes the last 2 or 3 hours of counting well into the night. Providing what he said is true about the prudential "mixing all mail-ins together from all precincts before counting --- those late results are so highly improbable that it strongly suggests fraud to him. And I would agree.
Because "Infowars" says so you thick fucker.

It makes a lot of difference. You have a habit of making accusations about things you have no actual knowledge about. You did it with the "agreement" in Ga by the SOS. You claimed it was illegal and still 3 days later still cannot tell me what the agreement was.

Now you are doing the same thing here. I am not defending Biden at all, I am asking you for information and you do not have it, which is par for the course for you.
You are saying I am supposed to have all the information when all I am saying is what his own daughter said. Maybe you should talk to her.

And a great many on the left are the exact same way. Almost none of them have done their own research, they have not looked into the charges of fraud to see if they were valid, they too have just gone with what they are told.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Left and right are in no manner ‘the same.’

No one on the left lies about elections being ‘stolen’ or lost due to ‘fraud.’

No one on the left committed an act of domestic terrorism by attacking the Capitol Building because they didn’t like the outcome of a General Election.

Forum List

Back