Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

Not according to the article. That was a main point.
And if that Tommy guy is listening, the article is a Zerohedge.com article, Infowars republished it because Google or whoever censored Zerohedge having its own whatever "website exposure" so they are limited in being accessible. No doubt because they were unveiling too many troubling facts.
It's still wrong no matter who published it. Sad you can't recognize that.

You don't know, yet here you are claiming they had sex. You're a sick pup.

:itsok:
I never claimed that, assflap. I said they could have. There is quite a difference. The morally bankrupt, like yoursef, should not virtue signal.

I never claimed that, assflap. I said they could have. There is quite a difference. The morally bankrupt, like yoursef, should not virtue signal.
Of course you claimed that. You said they committed incest.

You're a sick freak, i.e., a typical conservative.

Bullshit, it depends on where the mail in votes like same day vote come from.
It's also bull crud because the votes come in by precincts in counties, smaller towns and rural areas would tend to report first just because they have fewer people, big city areas, later....but some districts in big cities will also be much quicker than other areas in the city....

And nothing is on a strict schedule, a county reporting the first results in this election, could have been the last county to report in a previous election, due to circumstances....

Also, there never, ever, in our history, has there been more mail in ballots than this last election, where many states allowed voters to choose to vote absentee ballot, without needing an excuse like being a senior, or disabled...and no better reason than not to vote in person, with Covid spreading.

There is no algorithm for a scenario, that has never happened before that it could be modeled after...

The whole thing is just another scam.

It's also bull crud because the votes come in by precincts in counties, smaller towns and rural areas would tend to report first just because they have fewer people, big city areas, later....but some districts in big cities will also be much quicker than other areas in the city....

And nothing is on a strict schedule, a county reporting the first results in this election, could have been the last county to report in a previous election, due to circumstances....

Also, there never, ever, in our history, has there been more mail in ballots than this last election, where many states allowed voters to choose to vote absentee ballot, without needing an excuse like being a senior, or disabled...and no better reason than not to vote in person, with Covid spreading.

There is no algorithm for a scenario, that has never happened before that it could be modeled after...

Of course it's a scam. That's why jehanne1431 found it on InfoWars. I can't believe anybody still stupid enough to even look at InfoWars.

Not according to the article. That was a main point.
And if that Tommy guy is listening, the article is a Zerohedge.com article, Infowars republished it because Google or whoever censored Zerohedge having its own whatever "website exposure" so they are limited in being accessible. No doubt because they were unveiling too many troubling facts.
What "facts" were those again?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You are the liar. The election was obviously stolen. You have spent a year at it and half the country does not believe you. Keep up the good work.
Still looking for any evidence to prove that "obviously stolen" lie.....any day now or week or year or decade or century or....

And you evidence of a stolen election is that it was different due to a pandemic....

You orange piece of shit lost. Man up and move on boi.

You're a pathological liar. You said there was incest.

The difference between Trump's family and Biden's is like night and day. Dr. Jill!
I couldn't agree more. Trump's family has never thought it twice not to steal from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer. Or watch on TV like the cowards that they are an attack of our Capitol and do nothing about it for hours. Yea, they are definitely different.

It was CBS news that went down to Florida and tried to prove a hanging chap could happen with ease...but they ended up having to stack several ballots together to get hanging chads...this was weeks after the election was called for Bush so it made little news but I remember it as clear as day....
That wasn't the question I asked.

It makes a lot of difference. You have a habit of making accusations about things you have no actual knowledge about. You did it with the "agreement" in Ga by the SOS. You claimed it was illegal and still 3 days later still cannot tell me what the agreement was.

Now you are doing the same thing here. I am not defending Biden at all, I am asking you for information and you do not have it, which is par for the course for you.
He's a troll with nothing but lies.

Forum List

Back