Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

I am not blaming you, but you did not follow what this scientist was saying. He is not denying that there would be more democrat mail in votes than republican. He concedes that. He stated that the procedure for mail-in is that they have to arrive at a certain time and those collected from all over are mixed together randomly. So when they start counting 250,000 votes --- every hour of counting should yield the same percentage of democrat votes and republican votes. So for an example, based on the law of statistical probabilities, for example, if the state of Georgia is showing a break out every hour of approximately 58% Biden and 42% Trump on mail-in ballots counted --- it should in no way spike to like a 85%/15% split in mail in votes the last 2 or 3 hours of counting well into the night. Providing what he said is true about the prudential "mixing all mail-ins together from all precincts before counting --- those late results are so highly improbable that it strongly suggests fraud to him. And I would agree.
Not necessarily. It depends on how the mail is handled. If you are in a majority black district, wouldn't the mail tend to be clumped together where there are majority Democrats?

Everything you said here is a lie. How did they use covid for dishonest tactics?
It was CBS news that went down to Florida and tried to prove a hanging chap could happen with ease...but they ended up having to stack several ballots together to get hanging chads...this was weeks after the election was called for Bush so it made little news but I remember it as clear as day....

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?
It is certainly getting a bit embarrassing.

So, in your previous post you told Golfing Gator to talk to her. Then how can you call it incest? You just admitted to not knowing, but called it incest. Dude, you definitely are not bright at all. Lol! Damn son!
I call it incest. What do you call it just a sick perversion? The Biden family are freaks.

I am not blaming you, but you did not follow what this scientist was saying. He is not denying that there would be more democrat mail in votes than republican. He concedes that. He stated that the procedure for mail-in is that they have to arrive at a certain time and those collected from all over are mixed together randomly. So when they start counting 250,000 votes --- every hour of counting should yield the same percentage of democrat votes and republican votes. So for an example, based on the law of statistical probabilities, for example, if the state of Georgia is showing a break out every hour of approximately 58% Biden and 42% Trump on mail-in ballots counted --- it should in no way spike to like a 85%/15% split in mail in votes the last 2 or 3 hours of counting well into the night. Providing what he said is true about the prudential "mixing all mail-ins together from all precincts before counting --- those late results are so highly improbable that it strongly suggests fraud to him. And I would agree.
You sound as confused as that "scientist."

If a state had 2 million ballots mailed in for Biden but only 1 million for Trump, they would not statistically have about the same number per batch for both candidates. On average, each batch would be about ⅔rds in favor of Biden.

Like I always say, conservatives should never go near numbers. They hurt themselves every time they do.

You're still lying, FruitLoops. You're saying he had sex with her but she herself never said that.
Who knows what he did in front of her? She has a memory of being molested she just gives no names. Incest Joe is a prime suspect.

Bullshit, it depends on where the mail in votes like same day vote come from.

Bullshit, it depends on where the mail in votes like same day vote come from.
Not according to the article. That was a main point.
And if that Tommy guy is listening, the article is a Zerohedge.com article, Infowars republished it because Google or whoever censored Zerohedge having its own whatever "website exposure" so they are limited in being accessible. No doubt because they were unveiling too many troubling facts.

I call it nothing when nothing is proven. Your fantasies prove nothing. Remember, you're just a liar.
You are the liar. The election was obviously stolen. You have spent a year at it and half the country does not believe you. Keep up the good work.

Who knows what he did in front of her? She has a memory of being molested she just gives no names. Incest Joe is a prime suspect.
You don't know, yet here you are claiming they had sex. You're a sick pup.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back