Wisconsin Assembly Sends Election Shockwaves by Voting to Withdraw 10 Biden Electors

I defend the truth. That's what real conservatives do.

Biden won the election. Deal with it.

Stop drinking the piss of these lying propagandists. They are DESTROYING the conservative movement.

LOL, no, you do nothing but defend Progs, period. The fact is none of us know the truth child they ALL lie to us. The fact that that escapes you is serious cause to disregard anything you type. Put on your big boy pants and learn something.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

They take medals away from athletes who cheat years after getting their medals----Biden cheated---worse he is a danger to the country. He and his communist corrupt organization must be removed.
This isn't a sporting contest. :) There is no evidence of widespread fraud. Biden won the election straight up. You don't just get to parrot the same story over and over because "you believe it must be true".
Doesn't work that way in this country. Move on. You'll have your chance to vote him out in 2024. But I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think Biden will run.

This isn't a sporting contest. :) There is no evidence of widespread fraud. Biden won the election straight up. You don't just get to parrot the same story over and over because "you believe it must be true".
Doesn't work that way in this country. Move on. You'll have your chance to vote him out in 2024. But I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think Biden will run.

Yet you still believe Russia cheated Hillary.

Yet you still believe Russia cheated Hillary.
Nope. Did they help Trump? Yes. Did they help by spreading misinformation among the Facebook ignorant? Yes.
But unless you can show me that votes changed (even though I believe some did) with this, then the evidence isn't there.
BTW, those Russian accusations surfaced AFTER Trump was inaugurated...in fact, well after. I remember she conceded the
next day and went hiking. I remember Trump was invited to the WH three days after he was declared the winner, I remember
Trump was afforded a smooth transition by Obama, And I CERTAINLY don't remember Clinton supporters storming the Capitol
on January 6th seeking to overturn Trump's victory.

I guess it is time for the Wisconsin voters to withdraw the Wisconsin Assembly for trying to disenfranchise them.
Wouldn't the election in Nov. take care of that? Let us know how many behind this resolution lose their seats.

The Wisconsin Assembly has voted in the affirmative to pass a privileged resolution to withdraw the state’s 10 electors who were slated to have cast their votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The privileged resolution to withdraw the Biden electors will now proceed to the Wisconsin Rules Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly and to the Wisconsin Senate for immediate confirmation. The legislation was introduced by Rep. Timothy Ramthun.

Should be interesting

Holy Cow.

Nope. Did they help Trump? Yes. Did they help by spreading misinformation among the Facebook ignorant? Yes.
But unless you can show me that votes changed (even though I believe some did) with this, then the evidence isn't there.
BTW, those Russian accusations surfaced AFTER Trump was inaugurated...in fact, well after. I remember she conceded the
next day and went hiking. I remember Trump was invited to the WH three days after he was declared the winner, I remember
Trump was afforded a smooth transition by Obama, And I CERTAINLY don't remember Clinton supporters storming the Capitol
on January 6th seeking to overturn Trump's victory.

LOL, Hillary spent millions on a fake dossier and they used it to try and take Rump out. Sorry, the facts aren't in your favor.

The Wisconsin Assembly has voted in the affirmative to pass a privileged resolution to withdraw the state’s 10 electors who were slated to have cast their votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

The privileged resolution to withdraw the Biden electors will now proceed to the Wisconsin Rules Committee in the Wisconsin Assembly and to the Wisconsin Senate for immediate confirmation. The legislation was introduced by Rep. Timothy Ramthun.

Should be interesting
Kinda late for that

The catalyst for this is the 596,277 voters that registered to vote in 1918.... from the same address. Roughly 1 in 14 voters in WI are 124 years old.

Sounds legit.

Let's get this resolved. If the guilty need to be burned alive in cages, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Some clown introduced an illegal resolution that got ZERO support.

Oh

I guess it is time for the Wisconsin voters to withdraw the Wisconsin Assembly for trying to disenfranchise them.
You can't disenfranchise a Fraud, Clod.

You have one of Putin's pubes in your teeth. Might want to take care of that before you start spouting off more of your nonsense here.

Forum List

Back