Wire Taps In Turmp Tower? Pelosi: 'We Don't Do That.' Clapper: 'I Can Deny it.'

Has the Obama administration ever illegally wiretapped anyone?
If the scientist were allowed to investigate they would probably find a cooty type bug or worm with an affliction effect that causes lying has infected the trump administration. Either that or lying is just a side effect of being around trump.

The ambassador isn't "the Russians" and when he did speak to him it was not as a campaign member.

I'm sorry, are you suffering from a concussion, to think the Russian ambassador isn't Russian?

Fool me fool me once...

Pelosi: I never talked with this Ambassador
C6BMxQYXEAIk5y0.jpg

No, you only had lunch with him.

They also said they didn't speak with the Russian ambassador, and you believed that proven lie. And as they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
who made those statements?

Both Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions. One made the statement to Pence, and presumed also to the FBI. The other made it in both written and oral testimony under oath to congress.

If the scientist were allowed to investigate they would probably find a cooty type bug or worm with an affliction effect that causes lying has infected the trump administration. Either that or lying is just a side effect of being around trump.
Probably.

Let's make a deal...Democrats provide evidence Trump collaborated w/Russia Trump provides evidence of Obama Admin wire tapping Trump Tower

Fool me fool me once...

Pelosi: I never talked with this Ambassador
C6BMxQYXEAIk5y0.jpg

No, you only had lunch with him.

They also said they didn't speak with the Russian ambassador, and you believed that proven lie. And as they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
who made those statements?

Both Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions. One made the statement to Pence, and presumed also to the FBI. The other made it in both written and oral testimony under oath to congress.
Where is the Ambassador? Is he in that photo?

Let's make a deal...Democrats provide evidence Trump collaborated w/Russia Trump provides evidence of Obama Admin wire tapping Trump Tower

You already lost. The NSA wiretaps of the Russian ambassador with Michael Flynn.

Democrats win......

Where is the Ambassador? Is he in that photo?

To act like a Trump supporter. You have no evidence Pelossi talked with the Russian ambassador. She was in a room with a dozen other people. Just because she was at the same table, doesn't mean she talked to everybody at that table.

The ambassador isn't "the Russians" and when he did speak to him it was not as a campaign member.

I'm sorry, are you suffering from a concussion, to think the Russian ambassador isn't Russian?

I didn't say that. Learn to read.

If the Russian ambassador doesn't fit the description of "the Russians" who does in your twisted little mind?

Fin.
The Russian government you dumbfuck.They could have talked about grabbing pussy, that doesn't mean he talked to the Russian government. Nothing campaign related was his point. Your postage is due.

Yep-
2010-
WASHINGTON — A federal judge ruled Wednesday that the National Security Agency’s program of surveillance without warrants was illegal, rejecting the Obama administration’s effort to keep shrouded in secrecy one of the most disputed counterterrorism policies of former President George W. Bush.

Yet in 2013-
The National Security Agency has acknowledged in a new classified briefing that it does not need court authorization to listen to domestic phone calls.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a New York Democrat, disclosed this week that during a secret briefing to members of Congress, he was told that the contents of a phone call could be accessed “simply based on an analyst deciding that.”

If the NSA wants “to listen to the phone,” an analyst’s decision is sufficient, without any other legal authorization required, Nadler said he learned. “I was rather startled,” said Nadler, an attorney and congressman who serves on the House Judiciary committee.

So, tell me what makes you so certain they didn't here?

Probably.

For crying out loud all the leaks are coming from surveilance. How do you think they are getting the information to leak?
The purposely blind can't see. If DNC media tell them something, then they will believe.
Still waiting for a single piece of proof
It's amusing watching these idiots dance around the stark reality that they have no actual evidence of Trump's egregious claim on Twitter.
Proof is everywhere, but you must pull your head out of your stinky ass.
proof is north, south and around tikrit.
Obama is so wonderful. Never ever told a lie.

Trump is a fucking lying scumbag MFing cocksucker.

To hold those two views simultaneously, is proof one is a tool of the ruling class. Yes?

The purposely blind can't see. If DNC media tell them something, then they will believe.
Still waiting for a single piece of proof
It's amusing watching these idiots dance around the stark reality that they have no actual evidence of Trump's egregious claim on Twitter.
Proof is everywhere, but you must pull your head out of your stinky ass.
proof is north, south and around tikrit.
Obama is so wonderful. Never ever told a lie.

Trump is a fucking lying scumbag MFing cocksucker.

To hold those two views simultaneously, is proof one is a tool of the ruling class. Yes?
"Trump is a fucking lying scumbag MFing cocksucker."

I totally agree with you on the above, as , by now, do most Americans

You have to have some kind of special stupid disease to think a tyrant like Big Ears, would not spy on Trump.
Where is Rumps proof?
The man cannot prove anything
He's already proven it to those who are paying attention. For those who aren't? Carry on! It's your own party your burying. Not ours.
In other words, you aint got a clue. Thanks for confirming it
Why are you a dupe for the ruling class?

Forum List

Back