Wire Taps In Turmp Tower? Pelosi: 'We Don't Do That.' Clapper: 'I Can Deny it.'

Start with those involved lying about where they were, who they spoke to, and what they were doing. If the communications between the Trump campaign staffers and Russia was legitimate, they wouldn't have lied and covered them up.
is any of that true?

For Flynn there were NSA intercepts of calls in and out of the Russian embassy. For Sessions it was his statement "I didn't - did not have any communications with Russians"
that was additional information on campaign activity with which he was involved with and not an answer to a question. you know this right? he was a sitting senator right? all senators talk to foreign ambassadors about the committees they run. That wasn't the point of the questioning. but hey nice try to spin it. but it is no lie.
Actually, technically it was indeed, a lie. That is why he is using a wacky privilege given to Senators that get caught lying. Today Session's will use that Senators privilege to "adjust", change, and add to his official testimony. Wouldn't it be great if all citizens could "adjust" perjurious testimony the way Sen. and now top lawman Sessions is allowed to do?

Start with those involved lying about where they were, who they spoke to, and what they were doing. If the communications between the Trump campaign staffers and Russia was legitimate, they wouldn't have lied and covered them up.
is any of that true?

For Flynn there were NSA intercepts of calls in and out of the Russian embassy. For Sessions it was his statement "I didn't - did not have any communications with Russians"
that was additional information on campaign activity with which he was involved with and not an answer to a question. you know this right? he was a sitting senator right? all senators talk to foreign ambassadors about the committees they run. That wasn't the point of the questioning. but hey nice try to spin it. but it is no lie.
Actually, technically it was indeed, a lie. That is why he is using a wacky privilege given to Senators that get caught lying. Today Session's will use that Senators privilege to "adjust", change, and add to his official testimony. Wouldn't it be great if all citizens could "adjust" perjurious testimony the way Sen. and now top lawman Sessions is allowed to do?
or it wasn't and he's correcting it anyway.

Sessions wasn't a sitting senator, he was a LYING senator.

"I didn't - did not have any communications with the Russians"

and he didn't discuss anything with the russians on campaign issues, which was the point of the questioning. you got evidence he did post it up Hercules.

Flynn was let go. Sessions was asked in capacity of a campaign member. He went on to say he could discuss other meetings with them.

How do you not know this?

Actually Sessions was asked what he would do, if he got evidence that Trump campaign affiliates communicated with the Russians.

Everything before the question that Franken actually asked, was comment and opinion offered by Senator Franken.

Flynn was let go. Sessions was asked in capacity of a campaign member. He went on to say he could discuss other meetings with them.

Actually Sessions was asked what he would do, if he got evidence that Trump campaign affiliates communicated with the Russians.

Everything before the question that Franken actually asked, was comment and opinion offered by Senator Franken.
about a campaign member. and as a campaign member he had no communication with any russian.

as for his duties as a senator he did. he just left that piece out.

You don't correct things that are correct. You correct things that are wrong. It's in the very definition of the terms.

To a trump cultist, that language is too plain and simple to be accurately interpreted and therefore represents fake news and a conspiracy by the global media to make trump look bad.

and he didn't discuss anything with the russians on campaign issues, which was the point of the questioning. you got evidence he did post it up Hercules.

And you know this because they said that? They also said they didn't speak with the Russian ambassador, and you believed that proven lie. And as they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You don't correct things that are correct. You correct things that are wrong. It's in the very definition of the terms.
or you amend/ close information to close loops brought up after the fact.

Last edited:

And you know this because they said that? They also said they didn't speak with the Russian ambassador, and you believed that proven lie. And as they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
who made those statements?

about a campaign member. and as a campaign member he had no communication with any russian.

Get the quote straight. Franken asked about "anybody affiliated with the Trump campaign"

Anybody affiliated.

To a trump cultist, that language is too plain and simple to be accurately interpreted and therefore represents fake news and a conspiracy by the global media to make trump look bad.

Why someone tells such a plain language LIE, you have to be a cultist to believe him literally. Right?

They also said they didn't speak with the Russian ambassador, and you believed that proven lie. And as they say, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
who made those statements?

Both Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions. One made the statement to Pence, and presumed also to the FBI. The other made it in both written and oral testimony under oath to congress.

The ambassador isn't "the Russians" and when he did speak to him it was not as a campaign member.

Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.”

Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do? Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless

If the scientist were allowed to investigate they would probably find a cooty type bug or worm with an affliction effect that causes lying has infected the trump administration. Either that or lying is just a side effect of being around trump.

Yesterday Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat who has not only been exposed for LYING about meeting Russians but also as having a history of exchanging 'gifts' with them, said yesterday, We don't do that' regarding President Trump's claim that Obama illegally wire tapped his towers.

Ummm, sweetheart, Obama did it several times when he was King...er, President. Documented and proven - He illegally spied on reporters, he illegally spied on the media, he illegally spied on US citizens....he even illegally spied on CONGRESS!

This was followed by James Clapper declaring the wire tapping did NOT happen. The problem here is that Clapper has a documented history of LYING about who Obama and his administration was illegally spying on. The Obama administration collected data on MILLIONS of Americans - and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper faced calls for his imprisonment for PERJURY for covering it up / DENYING IT!

Former DNI Clapper: 'I can deny' wiretap of Trump Tower

Here's a little flashback to remind everyone how much of a LIAR Clapper is and about his history of covering Obama's ass...

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

"Some lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

About three months after making that claim, documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the answer was untruthful and that the NSA was in fact collecting in bulk domestic call records, along with various internet communications."
pelosi+bashing+2.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back