'Winter of Death' 2.0? Dr. Fauci Just Threatened 70% of Americans

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Dr. Anthony Fauci has once again sounded the warning bell over COVID-19, saying in an interview on Tuesday that those who are not up to date on vaccines will “get into trouble” this fall and winter.

“If they don’t get vaccinated or they don’t get boosted, they’re going to get into trouble,” Fauci told Los Angeles radio station KNX-AM.

A large part of the U.S. population is not up to date on the COVID-19 vaccines.

The Kaiser Family Foundation found that as of July 21, 227.8 million Americans either had not received a primary series of shots or had not gotten a booster dose. That is about 70 percent of the population.

“In each state, at least half the population is not up to date on COVID-19 vaccines. In Alabama, North Carolina, and Virginia, over 80% of people are not yet up to date on COVID-19 vaccines,” KFF noted.

Trending:
Nancy Pelosi Officially Touches Down in Taiwan, China Sounds Sirens and Deploys Fighter Jets
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 107,924,198 Americans have gotten the first booster. That makes up 48 percent of vaccinated people.

The number of Americans who have received the second booster shot is even lower.

Run and get caught up Progs.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has once again sounded the warning bell over COVID-19, saying in an interview on Tuesday that those who are not up to date on vaccines will “get into trouble” this fall and winter.

“If they don’t get vaccinated or they don’t get boosted, they’re going to get into trouble,” Fauci told Los Angeles radio station KNX-AM.

The Kaiser Family Foundation found that as of July 21, 227.8 million Americans either had not received a primary series of shots or had not gotten a booster dose. That is about 70 percent of the population.

“In each state, at least half the population is not up to date on COVID-19 vaccines. In Alabama, North Carolina, and Virginia, over 80% of people are not yet up to date on COVID-19 vaccines,” KFF noted.

Trending:
Nancy Pelosi Officially Touches Down in Taiwan, China Sounds Sirens and Deploys Fighter Jets
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 107,924,198 Americans have gotten the first booster. That makes up 48 percent of vaccinated people.

The number of Americans who have received the second booster shot is even lower.

You mean the pedo in the WH didn't have 8 boosters

Trending:

Look for the REAL meaning!

"Get into trouble" does not mean sick. It means snatched away from your family and put in a re-education camp where you will accept your shots or remain there until you do.

Look for the REAL meaning!

"Get into trouble" does not mean sick. It means snatched away from your family and put in a re-education camp where you will accept your shots or remain there until you do.
Let them come.

Trending:

I got an email from Medicare urging me to stay current with my vaccinations--LMAO. Does Fauci want me to run down and get the experimental vax so that I can stay out of trouble like he and the vegetable and numerous other celebrities who have done the entire vax regimen? Good luck with that.

I did get all the Covid shots. I still got Covid though it was a mild case. Then I got a serious blood infection that had me in the hospital for a few days. Talk among hospital staff was that they used to rarely see these infections but since Covid they appear to be infections breaking through into the blood from other, usually minor,infections. Some debate about whether it might be coincident with the shots or with having had even a mile case of Covid.

Either way, if you find yourself congested, fatigued, generally weak or with multiple aches and pains you might be wise to ask your doctor to test for blood infectioin. It can kill.

Xiden has completely mismanaged covid, and created record deaths, add to that the monkey pox crisis....he litereally is the President of Death and poverty.....the pandemic president

Fauci was a tiny nerd boy who was given a rough go and swore he would make others “pay” and he’s done that
The ghoul does not want out of the spotlight and so he will constantly clamour threats. His big problem is however that there is no Trump to get rid of

I did get all the Covid shots. I still got Covid though it was a mild case. Then I got a serious blood infection that had me in the hospital for a few days. Talk among hospital staff was that they used to rarely see these infections but since Covid they appear to be infections breaking through into the blood from other, usually minor,infections. Some debate about whether it might be coincident with the shots or with having had even a mile case of Covid.

Either way, if you find yourself congested, fatigued, generally weak or with multiple aches and pains you might be wise to ask your doctor to test for blood infectioin. It can kill.
I am not making light of the malady you experienced. However, your description fits with how I feel when I wake up every morning--congested, fatigued, generally weak with MULTIPLE ACHES and PAINS. LOL. Two of my doctors have told me I am in "remarkable shape." They haven't told me if that is remarkably good or remarkably bad. LOL

Fauci was a tiny nerd boy who was given a rough go and swore he would make others “pay” and he’s done that
The ghoul does not want out of the spotlight and so he will constantly clamour threats. His big problem is however that there is no Trump to get rid of
He gets paid more than the POTUS, why would he want out of the limelight?

If there is an autopsy, the Germans have already established a tissue database for swift research comparisons:

Aug 2022

Rand Paul should ask Anne Rimoin some questions. She was involved in an African coronavirus collected by Hunter Biden's Metabiota, from the same animal species that vectors monkeypox, Malacomys longipes. The second question, then, is why the monkeypox animal is still "unverified" in GenBank. Was this for convenience purposes in Hunter's drug deals, for the Big Man, etc? What is Rimoin's relationship to the Big Man and his son?

I am not making light of the malady you experienced. However, your description fits with how I feel when I wake up every morning--congested, fatigued, generally weak with MULTIPLE ACHES and PAINS. LOL. Two of my doctors have told me I am in "remarkable shape." They haven't told me if that is remarkably good or remarkably bad. LOL
I hear you. In my case the congestion, fatigue, etc. developed slowly over a period of nearly a year. I thought it just the passage of time. Then I had another relatively small complaint that warranted blood tests which is when the infection showed up. Had the additional problem not appeared the tests would not have been done and I'd be declining yet. If your conditions are slowly worsening perhaps it's time to ask your doctor to run a test for a possible blood infection. The tests are not expensive and are covered by insurance (if insured).

Trending:

Good luck with that Genital Necrosis too.

Necrosis is tissue death, by the way. Your junk turns black. Maybe you grow some new skin then. I mean, one can hope.

I hear you. In my case the congestion, fatigue, etc. developed slowly over a period of nearly a year. I thought it just the passage of time. Then I had another relatively small complaint that warranted blood tests which is when the infection showed up. Had the additional problem not appeared the tests would not have been done and I'd be declining yet. If your conditions are slowly worsening perhaps it's time to ask your doctor to run a test for a possible blood infection. The tests are not expensive and are covered by insurance (if insured).
Naw, it isn't an infection. It is strictly advanced age. It sucks getting old and it ain't for sissies.

Forum List

Back